• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Pikachu's Tale

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, as I said to you some days ago, I wish you luck with the stuff going on in your life, as well as I'm hoping you stay around working on PT when possible, it's a good idea to just let it go that easily.
    Keep it up!

EdDi

EdDi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    Man i Loved *.*
    Its a perfect idea...do u already have a beta version??
    if not...wen?

Thx man

SamieNiceGuy

Be positive, Not negative.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    well well.. this has been my life long dream. (honestly) i bet you cant understand how happy i am right now :D i see that when i started to play pokemon at 6 years i always dreamed for a game to come out that follows the series :D i really do hope you finish it. and i wish i could help. :D i cant change your mind but i would like this to be finished.(im kind of upset in a sad way that you might not finish it) as it would make everyone so happy. honestly i would pay over 30 pounds for this hack O.O no joke... anyway if you cant finish it you should get a successor to finish off.or give the hack to a group you trust and just tell them what to do. anyway good luck and i give you my best of luck.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    i like it already. hope your game doesn't fail and hope it succeds! good luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2020
    this is really cool this must have been loads of fun to make i especially love your pallet town map ! :) good luck to you !

EdDi

EdDi
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2008
    Man CAn i ask You sometin??1° CONGRATS MAN !!! really Nice ...Loved *.*2° CAn u Send me those ash sprites??with Pikachu?? i NEed IT !3° And Again...cant wait till ur game's Ready to be played...Nice work and LUCK

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2008
    Looks nice, the routes are extended, the idea is wonderful, but couldn't you add like a secret busty women in there? I mean just for as a joke.

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
    I like this idea, the pallet town map and the route 1 look amazing. if you ever decide to continue this project, I have some ideas.

1. there are some sprites that some people have made that look EXACTLY like ash from the first season of the anime. you can possibly edit them to have the backpackachu on it, and use that instead of the original nintendo firered sprite... which i hate with a passion.

2. also, i was thinking about the Lt. Surge's Raichu storyline, where ash's pikachu is given the choice to evolve, and i got a briliant idea... event-based evolution! if you have a certain type of pokemon in your party during an event in the anime as it happens in the game, that pokémon will evolve right then... otherwise it will evolve normally.

3. can you PLEASE put some emphasis on the ash-misty relationship?

4. if you include the orange islands, bulbapedia says that shiny pokémon are more common in the islands, so is it possible to increast the chances of catching a shiny pokémon in this area from 1 of 8192 to about 1 of 100?

Last edited:

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    Well, I'm feeling better about things. Maybe I can get to working on this again. Don't want to get any hopes up though. My computer crashed and I lost.. everything. Which sorta makes me not happy. I do have an old copy of things on my flash drive though. But then I was going to restart anyway.

Anyway, long story short: My life doesn't suck quite so much, so I sorta want to get involved in Pokemon again. Probably not hacking so soon, but playing Emerald (finally) is getting me ramped up. We'll see.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Well thats great. Cause you didnt map pallet,viridian city,and route 1 for nothing now did you. Oh and lets not forget that you scripted them. So if you do quit this at least release it for the heck of it. Nah kiddin i dont think you would quit it. Hope you get the spirit to hack again and boL!

SamieNiceGuy

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    if this hack got finished. you could mistake it for the real thing. i say this would be one of the best hacks. because it follows the story line of the show. but you do know. if you based it of the manga. it would be better :D because the manga is the original thing and it has a lot more into it. good luck. you have my best.

SamieNiceGuy

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    i can beta test or it it is going to be awesome have been waiting for this for a long time

better of not to getyour hopes up. he might not finish it. so im not sure if there will be a beta ??? good to see a beta though. anyway you said your harddrive or sumin got erased??? you can get it back. i did when i erased my harddrive. the data is still there i think. just on another partition i think...

Chris The Nerd

OMG a Cowterpie!!!
    Years
    i think a while ago you mentioned wanting to change the name of the game, but I think the current name is perfect, it follows the same format of the titles of the johto and later episodes, a pun off of the episode's star pokémon. it is also remeniscent of "the electric tale of pikachu" Manga

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    i love this

Im new here and i already love your ideas and i hope you finish it, if you need any help just ask me im rather good at helping.

im supporting you all the way so please continue with this hack PLEASE :p

Last edited:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, it's good to see you more cheered up (word?), so I'll hope you get your spirits to do some more hacking. As you could see, there's a lot of people still interested in this.
    Wishing you better luck this time!

SamieNiceGuy

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    i think this hack would go through the roof :D i mean. this hack has all the deatails from the anime :D i think someone else should give it a try :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back