• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
  • Maybe not since Nobody liked BW anyway lol
    HGSS for sure cuz wynaut

I like BW2 but not BW... i dunno why... w8... nvm.. i was going to ask about the follow me bla bla churva chu chu but I've decided to ask the question after you finish this first.. =D

legendarytrainer1111

The Legend Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    and also there is an easier way to make the B/W remake.... use DoesntKnowHowToPlay's Yet Another Fire Red Hack as a rombase because it already has all 649 pokemon inserted with the cries and the icons etc.

legendarytrainer1111

The Legend Master
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2016
    and also there is an easier way to make the B/W remake.... use DoesntKnowHowToPlay's Yet Another Fire Red Hack as a rombase because it already has all 649 pokemon inserted with the cries and the icons etc.
    Also the cries are PERFECT btw they exactly sound identical to the actual cries of the pokemon ^_^
    P.S. Inserting BW overworlds is actually possible in FR and LG... someone made a rombase that has BW Overworlds of the Ruby and Sapphire characters

Ttar0914

Years
  • I'm gonna make it so you can't trade unobtainable pokemon before champ :D
    just to make the dex fill up properly ya know

That's a point xD
    Will the Pokedex System be the same as in D/P/PT? I think you probably know what's being meant with that ^^
    In order to get the national pokedex after beating the league for the first time 210 pokemon had to be seen in the sinnoh region (that's what's in platinum)

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • it may seem too off-topic.

but this will be a disappointment for Android user (who don't have PC) because there is NO way to Patch UPS patches on ANDROID.

I have proof, I've asked Myboy! Emulator's Developer about this and he said he will fix this in future.

Moreover, I contacted Uni-patcher's Developer ([email protected]) about this and he also apologized for in-capablity of patching UPS(s)

uff I guess I'll be finding another way to play this hack :(

because in the near future, IPS format of patching will be extinct 'cause of UPS format. :(

Ttar0914

Years
  • it may seem too off-topic.

but this will be a disappointment for Android user (who don't have PC) because there is NO way to Patch UPS patches on ANDROID.

I have proof, I've asked Myboy! Emulator's Developer about this and he said he will fix this in future.

Moreover, I contacted Uni-patcher's Developer ([email protected]) about this and he also apologized for in-capablity of patching UPS(s)

uff I guess I'll be finding another way to play this hack :(

because in the near future, IPS format of patching will be extinct 'cause of UPS format. :(

Don't worry vynk, even if a UPS Patch is being released, I'm going to share a Dropbox link containing the patched game :)
    @GoGo: may I give you the link then when you release the first PL Red beta? It would be a great advantage for all android users who don't have a PC like vynk said before. I'm going to make a folder for both versions then :)

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • Don't worry vynk, even if a UPS Patch is being released, I'm going to share a Dropbox link containing the patched game :)
    @GoGo: may I give you the link then when you release the first PL Red beta? It would be a great advantage for all android users who don't have a PC like vynk said before. I'm going to make a folder for both versions then :)

you are a Saviour Tyranitar, I assume GoGo will agree.

because it can help android users, in return we will get more popularity.

Sweet with Cherry. :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2023
    Yeah the pro version of myboy does.patch ups files don't know about free version though..

Trainer VyNk

Cursed Hemophillic.
    Years
  • I've looked through this thread for a while now, and I feel like I'm the only person not freaking out or asking for a release date...

Who is Freaking or asking for release dates? could you point out?

Threads are for Discussions, if GoGo (Creator of this thread) doesn't shouts, then you who in the world are you?

we were just discussing. -_- :|

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • Also the cries are PERFECT btw they exactly sound identical to the actual cries of the pokemon ^_^
    P.S. Inserting BW overworlds is actually possible in FR and LG... someone made a rombase that has BW Overworlds of the Ruby and Sapphire characters

Uhh that's all basic lol
    Don't you see that I have all that?
    And 649 cries.zip is old news bro
    Aaaand I expanded on my own so more shouldn't be a problem

That's a point xD
    Will the Pokedex System be the same as in D/P/PT? I think you probably know what's being meant with that ^^
    In order to get the national pokedex after beating the league for the first time 210 pokemon had to be seen in the sinnoh region (that's what's in platinum)

Yes that's correct
    I don't have a regional dex yet but the nat dex works like a charm

Don't worry vynk, even if a UPS Patch is being released, I'm going to share a Dropbox link containing the patched game :)

Hosting ROMs is illegal, so if you're gonna do it don't do it here.

I've looked through this thread for a while now, and I feel like I'm the only person not freaking out or asking for a release date...

lol

Who is Freaking or asking for release dates? could you point out?

Threads are for Discussions, if GoGo (Creator of this thread) doesn't shouts, then you who in the world are you?

we were just discussing. -_- :|

Actually I've gotten a LOT of posts asking for a release date although they're not allowed to in these forums :P

Anything else? I'll try this poketch faster since I'm getting complaints of me going slow :D

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2015
    Good question..
    Nobody really thought about pal park.
    Maybe rse/frlg to pl red/blue? How bout that?
    So you wouldn't have been able to trade from RSE/FRLG to Pt Red/Blue in the first place? And how would that work if that's implemented?

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • So you wouldn't have been able to trade from RSE/FRLG to Pt Red/Blue in the first place? And how would that work if that's implemented?

If you did that you'd have some serious glitches since we have 493 and rse/frlg has 386.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back