• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Platinum Red & Blue Versions - Alpha 1.3 Released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
  • I meant a version with gyms and full cities to play sorry :p Any release date ? Or this troll beta 1 is real Oo ?

Also, the intro screen turns black when the Platinum 3D animations should appear, I must skip the intro lol, I tested on MyBoy! latest version .

He can't look into the future and tell us when there is a release date, unless it actually is ready. And it IS a playable version so. And how bout you download and TRY the beta to so if it's real or not. :| AND WE KNOW THIS BUG. It was reported with the first release. Check the bugs section for each download. :|

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2021
    Yeah it's legit. Perhaps you're patching it wrong? Or maybe you're just having bad luck finding a rom.

I got the alpha to work (with the same rom and yes it was a clean version when i tried it with the beta) but not the beta :/ can you link me the beta because I know it's on this post but I'm being really dumb right now.

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • I got the alpha to work (with the same rom and yes it was a clean version when i tried it with the beta) but not the beta :/ can you link me the beta because I know it's on this post but I'm being really dumb right now.

Using different Fire Red ROMs will not change the patch from a music video into a Platinum demake. It's not magic at all lol

Check out the beta's let's play (in the first post of the thread)
    Also check out the release date of the beta.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    can someone tell me when i downloaded the beta the rom showed the never gonna give you up song

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2015
    Pls help i download beta 1 but i get some stupid song with ugly guys singing i want to play platimum

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Pls help i download beta 1 but i get some stupid song with ugly guys singing i want to play platimum

Does anyone look at the release date, or go back a page or 2 to see everyone's responces to the announcement.

Also you could just run platinum on Desmume or no$gba or another ds emulator if you want to play it so bad, PROBLEM SOLVING GO!

GoGoJJTech

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ http://GoGoJJTech.com ☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
    Years
  • Pls help i download beta 1 but i get some stupid song with ugly guys singing i want to play platimum

Not sure about platimum, but you can play the Alpha 1.2.1 version if you want some sort of playability. Understand that it's no good, and that we're working towards a 1.3.

Right now, I'm tuning up the music to sound more like the DS sound output.

Years
  • Okay, I feel like this has gotten slightly off topic, so I'd appreciate it if the April Fools joke is taken down from the first post; the "joke" has been going on all month (particularly as it isn't even really an original creation) and has led to a lot of discussion which is, in essence, off-topic. It isn't my place necessarily to arbitrate what constitutes a quality post, but the Rick Roll stuff is only really tangentially related to the thread at this point, so I'd rather if it stopped. Just, keep it pr/pb related folks.

Ttar0914

Years
  • Okay, I feel like this has gotten slightly off topic, so I'd appreciate it if the April Fools joke is taken down from the first post; the "joke" has been going on all month (particularly as it isn't even really an original creation) and has led to a lot of discussion which is, in essence, off-topic. It isn't my place necessarily to arbitrate what constitutes a quality post, but the Rick Roll stuff is only really tangentially related to the thread at this point, so I'd rather if it stopped. Just, keep it pr/pb related folks.

He's absolutely right. So let's change the topic back to PR/PB. Tell us GoGo, how's work coming along so far?

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Well I'm off school for some time so guess that means ASMAGIX.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    ah ok cant have fun here cause the nazi mods cant affort the cost of few offtopic posts :(

Sure you're allowed to joke and go slightly off topic but at this point you're just loading the thread with spam when it's supposed to be discussion about the actual hack and updates. It's been three weeks since April Fools.

If you'd like to go "off topic" you're free to post in the ROM Hacking DCC instead.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2015
    I played the Alpha v1.21 until Prof. Rowan gave me a Pokedex ( which i didn't recieved. ) i don't get it. Is it a bug? Or should i play Alpha v1.00 then Alpha v.1.20 then Alpha v.1.21?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back