• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Play As

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2023
    Emerald and FireRed Hack

Hi Pokéfans!

I'm a romhacker, i always wanted to play with famous protagonists in Pokémon World like Red, Blue, Ethan Brendan and Steven, with their canon story and team if you want to join the story you are in the best place.

COMING SOON!

Attachments

• Trainer Red.png
      Trainer Red.png
      135.8 KB · Views: 237
    • Trainer Blue.png
      Trainer Blue.png
      135.4 KB · Views: 205
    • Trainer Ethan.png
      Trainer Ethan.png
      121.8 KB · Views: 177
    • Trainer Brendan.png
      Trainer Brendan.png
      123.4 KB · Views: 168
    • Champion Steven.png
      Champion Steven.png
      144.4 KB · Views: 164
    • Red.png
      Red.png
      23.1 KB · Views: 151
    • Red vs Blue.png
      Red vs Blue.png
      34.3 KB · Views: 139
    • Blue.png
      Blue.png
      44.5 KB · Views: 133
    • Ethan.png
      Ethan.png
      50.8 KB · Views: 145
    • Ethan vs Morty.png
      Ethan vs Morty.png
      21.1 KB · Views: 130
    • Brendan.png
      Brendan.png
      26.6 KB · Views: 111
    • Brendan vs.png
      Brendan vs.png
      25.8 KB · Views: 106
    • Steven.png
      Steven.png
      24.8 KB · Views: 100
    • Steven vs.png
      Steven vs.png
      24.4 KB · Views: 110
    Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I am really confused as to what the goal of this hack is. I mean, are you saying that if we select Gold as our character that means we play through Johto? Or if we pick Steven, we play through Hoenn from his perspective?

Manekimoney

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2024
    I am really confused as to what the goal of this hack is. I mean, are you saying that if we select Gold as our character that means we play through Johto? Or if we pick Steven, we play through Hoenn from his perspective?
    Don't take my word for it, but I think it is multiple hacks, where in each one you play as a different character

Last edited:

luuma

searching for Meaning, offering HA numel
    Years
  • I think you probably want this moved to the "progressing rom hacks" forum... This sounds like a big project, and it hasn't been finished yet, so it doesn't go in the sideshow showcase. Good luck with hacking, you seem to have done pretty well for yourself already!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I'm seeing pictures of Shiny Gold Sigma in there, so I doubt this is even a project.
    If it is, then the presentation of the thread is laughable and the mismatching OW Sprites are just horrible, in my honest opinion.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back