• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jul 29, 2023
Looking for the Shell Bell, where do I find it or how do I acquire it? Or is it not in the game yet.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 19, 2022
hello, I'm playing Radical Red on my smartphone, recently EXP.SHARE started giving me less and less EXP.
reaching about 5 exp.
I tried to deactivate it to see if it was back to normal but still the same way.
even fighting other coaches and using lucky Egg the exp is low, does anyone know how to solve it?

darkyy92

Creator of [b]Pokemon Elite Redux[/b]
Years
hello, I'm playing Radical Red on my smartphone, recently EXP.SHARE started giving me less and less EXP.
reaching about 5 exp.
I tried to deactivate it to see if it was back to normal but still the same way.
even fighting other coaches and using lucky Egg the exp is low, does anyone know how to solve it?

This is normal. That's the soft level cap. You need to advance in the story to unlock more levels.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2021
It's intended. There's a soft level cap that increases after each boss battle, e.g., gym leaders. You should refer to the FAQ first next time; it explains a lot of behavior.

1. Does anyone know whether Psyshock can be found as a move tutor or TM move? I can't find it in the documentation.
2. Is it intended that Shuckle doesn't get infestation as an egg move?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2021
How to get flame orb??? I wanna give it to Cronk the Gurdurr, also how to evolve Cronk into a Conkeldurr

Flame orb and Toxic orb are given to you by a scientist upstairs of east fuchsia checkpoint. Trade evolutions use the link cables that you can buy in Celadon Department Store (use it like an evolution stone)

Where can I find the big root? Also where in the safari zone is kangaskhan?

Big root isn't in the game yet I think. Kangaskhan is in zone 2 of safari zone (you'll know it's zone 2 if you start seeing hawlucha)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 25, 2021
I reaaly couldnt find any way to report a glitch, so ill just say it here (sorry if this annoys anyone) but basically for some reason when i go into the room before the elite four, my game moves at 1/20 of its normal speed, and opening menu doesnt work and the game freezes every time you try to go into the elite four or leave, so im stuck in the room for all eternity. my other saves still work but they are far behind in the rom. Ive gone into that pre-elite four room before, and it hasnt done this, ive also been able to access the elite four before, but these are my latest saves as i saved before going into the elite four that time, not realizing something was wrong

Last edited:

mertis

the mert that was
Years
So is there any sort of wiki about this game?(edit because I'm dumb)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
I wanted to report a bug. I faced Celadon Snorlax after beating the ghost tower, and after I caught it, the game restarted. So I load a save (savestate) before, and koed it instead. Restart again. Try to run, and restart again.

Thankfully, letting it kill all your mons sends you to the pokecenter instead of restarting... but the Snorlax is gone. And not sure if it was a weird, ocassional bug, but it didn't happened with the other one later. It's not using something like block, because both used and only one restarted.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 2, 2021
Best rom hack I have ever played. Hard, but fun, challenging and fair.

Thank you for this masterpiece.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 27, 2021
Thanks for the game, it has been a blast so far.

But it seems I have softlocked myself at the League. My last save file is in the Pokemon Center just before the Elite 4, and I am trapped. Going out through the entrance towards Victory Road causes the screen to go black (sounds keep playing tho), or restart the game. Same with the elevator and the gate towards the Elite 4.
What can I do to escape?

mertis

the mert that was
Years
Should I use Typhlosion or Cinderace on my team? Team rn is Mienshao, Krookodile,Magnezone(replacing with Melmetal after sabrina) , Ninjask(replacing with Cinderace/Typhlosion) mega Gengar and Barraswkeda.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 7, 2021
Is there anything we can do after the elite 4 other than catching the other legendaries and stuff

Back