• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Radical Red (VERSION 4.1 RELEASED! Gen 9 DLC Pokemon, Character Customization now available!)

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    I know I pitched this idea in the past, but I do hope to see it someday- After you beat the Elite 4, a new Scientist NPC spawns in Cinnabar Mansion (same room you get the Secret Key). For a huge sum of money (more than the IV Maxer NPC charges to max all IVs), this NPC can let you pick from one of five randomly selected Abilities to teach a Pokemon (possibly having the list cycle every 12 hours and unaffected by the Time Changer) or you can select from one of ten moves to teach a Pokemon (example, this NPC being able to teach Pokemon moves they normally cannot learn like Infernape learning Ice Punch).

this is the dumbest muck I've heard. Very hopeful that this won't be added

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2023
    Noticed a bug, btw. It seems that Self Sufficient (Torterra and Mega Alcremie's ability) ignores weather (maybe some other stuff, but I haven't tested it yet) and restores your HP anyway

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Triage's ability description says it gives the user a +1 priority to healing moves. It's actually +3. (Unless it was nerfed)

I'm enjoying this a lot. Can't wait until I can do a living dex run. Keep up the good work, Soup.

Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Is Pikachu supposed to give massive amounts of XP? My level 36 Skorupi KO'd one level 30 one, and it gave over 3,000 exp.

Years
  • Is Pikachu supposed to give massive amounts of XP? My level 36 Skorupi KO'd one level 30 one, and it gave over 3,000 exp.

Yes, Pikachu gives quite high experience once you defeat it; that's what I noticed in this hack too. On one of my runs with Species Randomiser on, defeating a level 73 wild Pikachu in Seafoam Islands with a mon holding Lucky Egg gave circa 30.000 (thirty thousand) experience points.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    everytime i battle the blackbelt in cerulean cave that gives kubfu, after the 4th time, somehow it automatically battle him again after finishing the first battle, but his team is lvl 60 now

Years
  • everytime i battle the blackbelt in cerulean cave that gives kubfu, after the 4th time, somehow it automatically battle him again after finishing the first battle, but his team is lvl 60 now

Consider reporting this to Discord or something. This is a known bug, I guess, from way older 2.1 and 2.2a/b versions two years ago. If you defeat a Cloyster-lead team, you will immediately face with an Azumarill-led team of his but with level 60 mons; that's what I know. But if you face an Azumarill-led team directly, you don't do a second battle. As I said, consider reporting this to Discord.

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2023
    Consider reporting this to Discord or something. This is a known bug, I guess, from way older 2.1 and 2.2a/b versions two years ago. If you defeat a Cloyster-lead team, you will immediately face with an Azumarill-led team of his but with level 60 mons; that's what I know. But if you face an Azumarill-led team directly, you don't do a second battle. As I said, consider reporting this to Discord.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    Normally a casual player, but I enjoyed Radical Red a lot. Used this team for most of the main game playthrough

L59eWk3.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2023
    Hi,
    I'm challenging Koga with my rain team,
    after Pelipper set the rain, I bring out Drednaw (Swift Swim abillity ) and somehow Koga's Drapion overspeed me and moves first,
    how is that possible? maybe quick claw?
    I think also Manaphy (Hydration) won't cure from rest immeditly when rainning, maybe a bug in Koga Gym?

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
    Years
  • Hi,
    I'm challenging Koga with my rain team,
    after Pelipper set the rain, I bring out Drednaw (Swift Swim abillity ) and somehow Koga's Drapion overspeed me and moves first,
    how is that possible? maybe quick claw?
    I think also Manaphy (Hydration) won't cure from rest immeditly when rainning, maybe a bug in Koga Gym?

Choice Scarf.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2023
    hey, how do i get shedinja? doing a ghost only run and so far both of my nincada evolved into ninjask. changelog says i dont need to use dusk stone anymore but even with free space in my party im not getting my soulless husk boi.

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Also foolproof: lead Gible, second fletchling, third skarmory. In the party select screen, after selecting these three, click on fletchling and then move item. Move the focus sash to Gible. Then simply set up rocks with Gible, sack it to the HDB shedinja, which doesn't die due to your theory about HDB which seems to be correct. Finally, switch in skarmory and drill peck.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    I have a question, does the AI know when you are a Zoroark because in the Saffron City Giovanni fight I was disguised as a Gyarados but the Excadrill used Earthquake on my Zoroark. Is this a bug or is it on purpose? Imo if the AI knows you are a Zoroark even when disguise there is no point in giving it the disguise ability.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2023
    Oh ok. In that case, they should give Zoroark another ability because there's no point in giving it Disguise if it is useless.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh ok. In that case, they should give Zoroark another ability because there's no point in giving it Disguise if it is useless.

I have not used Zoroark in this game, but if that's the case yeah, Illusion is completely useless if the AI never falls for it, and considering Radical Red is a purely single player game.

I guess the ideal thing would be making the Ability trick the opponent only the first turn it's used in each battle, and make the AI figure out it's a Zoroark after the first turn (even if it wasn't hit, such as after being attacked with a Psychic move). But that might be too difficult to implement due to programming limitations.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023

I have not used Zoroark in this game, but if that's the case yeah, Illusion is completely useless if the AI never falls for it, and considering Radical Red is a purely single player game.

I guess the ideal thing would be making the Ability trick the opponent only the first turn it's used in each battle, and make the AI figure out it's a Zoroark after the first turn (even if it wasn't hit, such as after being attacked with a Psychic move). But that might be too difficult to implement due to programming limitations.

There is a use to Disguise.

As long as your Zoroark's disguise isn't broken, it gets a 30% damage boost (Even if it isn't disguised, the boost still count as long as he isn't hit by a move after being send out and the boost comes back if you switch him out)

So basically, as long as Zoroark doesn't take a move while he is send out, he gets a free Life Orb boost

Back