• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Raging Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Dec 3, 2019
    Just saw the new screens and fakemon and they both look really good. This is for sure going on my to LP list.

myokan

Developer
    Years
    • Age 22
    • US
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    This looks Great! I really like the tiles! I hope the beta will be realesed soon! :mudkip^_^:

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Just saw the new screens and fakemon and they both look really good. This is for sure going on my to LP list.
    i would have never thought this hack would have an LP, gives me more motivation to get the first beta done ;) thanks.

This looks Great! I really like the tiles! I hope the beta will be realesed soon! :mudkip^_^:
    sooner than you think ;) (i hope..)

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Looks pretty cool, would it be right to say an RPG element will be included (helping Team Fury or fighting)? I've always wanted to be the bad guy. I look forward to Beta 1.

Well, at the start of the game, you help team fury, then later on, you start going towards what they are planning. so yea, it's sorta like your the bad guy and the hero.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Hmm haven't been too many updates on this one as of late. I still have my eye on it and hope to see a release soon.

PS: The Mart tiles look really good but the counter looks...off?

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Hmm haven't been too many updates on this one as of late. I still have my eye on it and hope to see a release soon.

PS: The Mart tiles look really good but the counter looks...off?

Yes, adamb241 has been busy with real life stuff and hasn't been able to script, but the other scripter has gotten to scripting the final events of the beta, and graphical stuff is pretty much taken care of, just need to insert the pc interiors, so there might not be much updates, but our next update will be big ;)

And how does the counter look off?

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Yes, adamb241 has been busy with real life stuff and hasn't been able to script, but the other scripter has gotten to scripting the final events of the beta, and graphical stuff is pretty much taken care of, just need to insert the pc interiors, so there might not be much updates, but our next update will be big ;)

And how does the counter look off?
    The glare near the bottom edge of the counter [the blue part] looks weird to me. Maybe it's jus my eyes.

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    The glare near the bottom edge of the counter [the blue part] looks weird to me. Maybe it's jus my eyes.

i just noticed that the corner of the counter has a tile error, you can see the small black doton the bottom, i'll fix that. as for the glare on the counter, i think that's just your eyes :P

Years
  • Position on team request: Beta tester.
    Proof of work: none yet this would be my first.
    Time: rest of summer except ten days next week on saturday.
    I have played a lot of rom hacks too many too name and i just want to extend myself to a higher level.

Last edited:

LapeFruitz

Khaos Hacker
    Years
  • looks really good, when is the beta coming out?

you are not allowed to ask for release dates, it is against the rules.
    Anyways, I like the looks of this, the new tiles are really nice, but the counter looks like it doesnt fit.

AshtonTS

Umbreon
    Years
    • Age 27
    • CT
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    Anyways, I like the looks of this, the new tiles are really nice, but the counter looks like it doesnt fit.

Just saying, but the lines in the new DPPt indoor tiles are too line-y, the black lines looks sketchy :\
    You are not allowed to double-post, it is against the rules.
    *On topic* I think the tiles look great. I don't know why some people say they look messed up

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Anyways, I like the looks of this, the new tiles are really nice, but the counter looks like it doesnt fit.Just saying, but the lines in the new DPPt indoor tiles are too line-y, the black lines looks sketchy :\
    Thanks, i tried giving the tiles a black outline so they would pop out more, but i'll see how it looks with a less darker outline :)

You are not allowed to double-post, it is against the rules.
    *On topic* I think the tiles look great. I don't know why some people say they look messed up

Well everyone has different opinions :) they can't all like the tiles. so it's okay, thanks :)

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    i'm impressed with the look of this hack, the tiles look EXCELLENT!!, tell me, what rom base did you use?

Hey i'm glad someone likes how the game looks, i didn't use a ROM base, i inserted everything myself, except scripts.

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Update!
    (i never do updates)

Well, there hasn't been much progress at all, hopefully there will be soon, if i i'm not lazy. but i suddenly felt like making a TS (i never make titlescreens) and well here it is.
    RagingFuryTS1.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back