• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Raging Fury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
  • Thanks, I'm glad you like the new cut tree and all of the maps. What do you mean I need to change the overworlds for another one? I don't quite get what you mean.

He means that you should change the Hero OWs to something else.
    I understood that because I used to speak terrible English back at Japan.

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    He means that you should change the Hero OWs to something else.
    I understood that because I used to speak terrible English back at Japan.

i don't think zein could have said it any clearer, i understood it, anyways, the Hero OW's have been changed, i just don't have pics, that's Adam's job. :P

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • This is looking great. I'm loving the tiles and what I can see of the maps. A new hero OW would really compliment the new tiles, but I understand you have other priorities. I am also looking forward to seeing some of your scripts. Best of luck!

M.L

Invisible
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2017
    dude im sorry i have been so inacvtiv i can put in a banner order or i can give you the link this guy is really goog and im not sure if you know but DVK is a great Ow and a trainer sprter you should get in contact i can show you some of his Ow if you need but if you need maps i would help i will do some normal house indoor maps so i can just revamp the old ones

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • June 15th Update:

I know it's been quite a while with out a update, but we haven't quit! Here is our newist update. In the few pictures you can see our new tree, grass tile, a few indoor tiles and a picture of the Team Fury Regional H.Q. building.

3-3.png
    2-7.png
    1-10.png

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen May 2, 2015
    The new updates are really nice; E.C. did amazingly with the DS-like tiles!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    The outdoor green palletes are too bright for my eyes, though, but it's nice to see new updates. :D

Keep it up~

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    This is looking great. I'm loving the tiles and what I can see of the maps. A new hero OW would really compliment the new tiles, but I understand you have other priorities. I am also looking forward to seeing some of your scripts. Best of luck!
    Thanks, we already have new OW's,but we haven't inserted them yet.

The new updates are really nice; E.C. did amazingly with the DS-like tiles!
    Thanks, the new indoors were not easy to insert, took me a while.

The outdoor green palletes are too bright for my eyes, though, but it's nice to see new updates. :D

Keep it up~
    I don't find the palletes too bright, you are the first to mention that,but okay, i might lower the palletes a bit. :)

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Looking pretty nice so far. If you guys still need a spriter, I'm your guy :). I'd be glad to help.

Thanks, we updated the first post with the new trees and stuff, and as for applying as a spriter, i vm'ed you :).

josh354

Scripter
    Years
  • I like the update. The only thing I can say is I liked the tiles for the tree that you had previously. The new ones don't look bad, but the older ones seemed more original to me.

NatureKeeper

Why is the random PokéDex so random? :/

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    I like the update. The only thing I can say is I liked the tiles for the tree that you had previously. The new ones don't look bad, but the older ones seemed more original to me.

Yea, the old tree seemed more original, i don't see much hacks that have the same trees, i might change them back, I'm not sure.

*raises hand*

Why is the random PokéDex so random? :/

idk,Adam made the pokedex, although it doesn't matter anymore since we decided to make a fakemon pokedex.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • Just a quick note;
    I see a few of you are complaining about the Pokedex I made. It will be re-done to include a few of the fakemon we are planning. It was also be re-ordered to make it seem more realistic.

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    This hack looks good, the storyline is unique, i like the features, and i really like those tiles, whoever inserted them must be pretty good ;)
    good luck with this hack :)

Thanks, i don't really consider myself a good tile inserter, but it's nice someone likes my tile inserting :D

update, well, not an update, but it's something I'm about to work on, i am starting to insert the PC interior so as soon as i finish that, we can get back to scripting the last few events of the first beta.

AshtonTS

Umbreon
    Years
    • Age 27
    • CT
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    update, well, not an update, but it's something I'm about to work on, i am starting to insert the PC interior so as soon as i finish that, we can get back to scripting the last few events of the first beta.

Can you make the computers in the Pokémon Center look like Macs?

E.C.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 28, 2021
    Can you make the computers in the Pokémon Center look like Macs?

Yea why not, they can look like anything you want,but we won't be adding the trading center so we won't need the stairs going upward and the computers there. (although the new pokecenter will look like the b/w one, with two floors in the same map.) and i got the computer inserted (the one where you deposit pokemon) and i created an animation for it as well.so i'll probably make an update in a couple of days.

AshtonTS

Umbreon
    Years
    • Age 27
    • CT
    • Seen Dec 6, 2014
    Yea why not, they can look like anything you want,but we won't be adding the trading center so we won't need the stairs going upward and the computers there. (although the new pokecenter will look like the b/w one, with two floors in the same map.) and i got the computer inserted (the one where you deposit pokemon) and i created an animation for it as well.so i'll probably make an update in a couple of days.

Cool, this hack looks amazing. keep up the work. Can't wail for the beta ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back