• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: Pokémon Red/Blue Gym and Elite 4 Editor

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
Years
  • Cool tools. Are you going to make one for Yellow/Green?

I have some spare time coming up, so I'll add Yellow this week...maybe

Does anybody even hack green? I can't really see the point in spending ages finding and adding offsets for something nobody is going to use.

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Does anybody even hack green? I can't really see the point in spending ages finding and adding offsets for something nobody is going to use.
    I've messed around with it, and it can't hurt to add it in. Finding offsets between games isn't all that difficult.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • i´m hacking green right now. The only thing missing for me is how to translate it.
    As IIMarckus sez, it wouldn´t hurt to add green

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • Yo people, you wanted it, you got it!

Yellow and Green versions have been added to this tool. Go to my main toolbox to download it, I'd rather all discussions about my tools happened in my main toolbox!

Bernardo1994

~NeW PassionS~
    Years
  • Swampert please expand your gym leader and Elite4 tool to Gold/Silver. I'm working in a Hack Rom and I really need a tool like that. I've spent my all day looking for something on the net but, its like 00.15 and nothing yet :(
    Please help me ^.^

Back