• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Reverse Version

Do you want all pokémon able to evolve without stones or trading?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
    I think you should of worked on your mapping before making this hack, because your maps are ugly looking. I'm not being horrible, but it's the truth. I recommend you taking a break from this hack and work on a clean rom for your mapping, then go back to this hack and improve your maps by far! If you need help improving, look at the Map rating thread and see what maps got high scores... maybe you might learn a new style of mapping. ;)

Anyway, I think you need a better introduction as it's basicly the same, there's no real twist to the game. Good luck! :)

I know that the mapping is really bad in those images, I've already been working further for a while and I now wanted to import an image of my new map for pallet town. My friends like it.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
    Thread outdated

Sorry people, the thread of PKMN Reverse is currently outdated...
    It will be normal again soon, excuse me for these problems.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
    Intro complete!!

Hi everybody, I've just finished my new introscreen, I hope you'll like it :mudkip^_^:
    Pokémon Reverse Version

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
    So...Cynnabar Island Gym has changed...Who s the name of the Guy.Hard to beat,He has news Pokemons.

Yeah, that gym will be changed in my hack. I don't know the name of him yet, but he will be hard to beat with some new pokémon.

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
    Hack extended

Hi everyone,
    I'm really sorry for everyone who was looking forward to this hack, but I think I will restart this hack becouse I didn't have a really good start. The story and everything else but the tiles and palettes will be the same, so this thread will not be closed (by me). I still hope to be able to release the first beta this year.:nervous:
    Bye!

Dylanimus

as seen on YouTube
    Years
    --

Sorry to disappoint everyone, but i'll close this thread because I don't have time for this and it is really hard if you're alone, so bye...

colcolstyles

Yours truly
    Years
    Thread closed at the request of the owner. spelspelen, if you ever want this reopened, please contact giradialkia or myself.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back