• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I am about to download the earlier games in the series so I can play through them because I think they'll be great too.

If you value your sanity, then don't play Rescue Rangers.
    vO6GusV.png

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    3TcXiH0.png
    jJbPEVY.png

Ahh... Another weekend of making progress with the fourth RD game.

In the first screenshot you see above, you will see a "little" 'event' on how you'll be able to obtain your Pokédex. This "little" event is not quite done yet though. I still need to script the branch events if you lose to any of the battles in here.
    vO6GusV.png

For the second screenshot, you'll see one of the rivals is participating in this event. Special thanks to RPD490 for spriting the sprite. The sprite was supposed to be the hero sprite for the original Broken Timeline, but now I recycled it for one of the rivals in the game.
    vO6GusV.png

That's all for now. I'm gonna get myself some dinner now and I hope I'll be able to completely finish scripting this event tomorrow.

Have a great day, weird pipol~
    vO6GusV.png

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    I've been playing through Life of Guardians and I've run into a problem. Could anyone help me with this?
    After defeating Jimmy and the Master 17 I went over to Ore Mine knowing Devihel would be there. He was, but after the he first appeared and snatched up Crossel I couldn't proceed down to Hell's Pit. I had gone to the Tower of Fate before and talked to the rock who told me the glitch. I tried going to Breeze Island and Mount Krystal but neither of the events activated. I talked to Chaomega which probably made things worse since he sent me after the fragments and referenced the Breatherna event (which hadn't happened yet). Thankfully I save my game right before entering Ore Mine but Breatherna and April still aren't on Breeze Island like I hear they should be. I went to see Giratina before fighting the Master 17 if that's relevant.

Zenas

King of the Distortion World
    Years
  • Wooooah, it's been a long time since I've checked this thread. Look like you've made some progress.

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    EeGG8cG.png
    I found a bug in the game. :v
    Credits go to Thoriére for spriting the front sprite, and Vendily for the back sprite. :v

Ooh type hype! What can you tell us about that type?

Well, Aria is a new and custom-made type I put in the game. :3

I've been playing through Life of Guardians and I've run into a problem. Could anyone help me with this?
    After defeating Jimmy and the Master 17 I went over to Ore Mine knowing Devihel would be there. He was, but after the he first appeared and snatched up Crossel I couldn't proceed down to Hell's Pit. I had gone to the Tower of Fate before and talked to the rock who told me the glitch. I tried going to Breeze Island and Mount Krystal but neither of the events activated. I talked to Chaomega which probably made things worse since he sent me after the fragments and referenced the Breatherna event (which hadn't happened yet). Thankfully I save my game right before entering Ore Mine but Breatherna and April still aren't on Breeze Island like I hear they should be. I went to see Giratina before fighting the Master 17 if that's relevant.

God damn it... I keep forgetting about this. I'll try and see what's up in the weekend. Hopefully I wouldn't forget. :/

Years
  • im at the beginning of LOG and theres a lot of talking but not a lot of fighting, why?]

and just in a battle with 2 pokemons each, my pokemon cloned itself cause i onlyhad 1 in party?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2016
    God damn it... I keep forgetting about this. I'll try and see what's up in the weekend. Hopefully I wouldn't forget. :/[/QUOTE]

Lol it's fine. I've decided to replay White and White 2 so I might not even get around to LoG soon.

FullMetal_Ashheart

The Heart and Soul of Fire
    Years
  • Tried to get LoG started. Patched it on a clean Ruby rom and I made sure it was clean. Used NUPS to patch it and it looked like it worked. But, the problem is that when I went to start it up, it loops the first screen and it makes weird corrupt sounds. I don't know what I did wrong.

I tried it again. Tried to patch a different Ruby rom with the new LoG patch. Got a white screen instead and they save type is correct.

Okay. I figured out what my problem was. I was using the wrong Ruby file. Tried a new file and it's working now.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2019
    i cant find a ruby usa verson and so i cant patch any of them when i try with any other ones someone plz help me :c

Back