• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
Hello,

I would like to ask if Lullaby is priority move or not, because it seems to always strikes first, no matter the speed. If yes, it can be quite annoying to face pokemon with that move. It has almost 100% accuracy and puts to sleep every time. There is literally no counter against it, maybe just knocking out enemy with critical from Quick Attack. Well, at least NPCs are stupid and doesn't spam it every time xD.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Hello,

I would like to ask if Lullaby is priority move or not, because it seems to always strikes first, no matter the speed. If yes, it can be quite annoying to face pokemon with that move. It has almost 100% accuracy and puts to sleep every time. There is literally no counter against it, maybe just knocking out enemy with critical from Quick Attack. Well, at least NPCs are stupid and doesn't spam it every time xD.

Yeah. Lullaby is a priority move, and it is quite annoying every time I play through the game. xD It has 90% accuracy, 20 base power and it's effect activates at 35%. I'll consider making it use normal priority, or if not, I'll lower the effect chance.

Years
  • Seen Nov 2, 2019
Wow, I've been out of the loop with rom hacks for a while, but I'm really glad to see it seems like you're still working on the Ruby Destiny Series! Hope to see this one to the end eventually! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 26, 2017
Hello, my friend like to translate your hack: rescue ranger into Chinese and he like know is it ok

zZJoennZz

What da!?
Years
I think when I played Ruby Destiny(I forgot the name but the first one I guess), I was in highschool. And by then the Life of Guardian is in early development(I guess after I graduated). I'm happy to see it's still alive(as well as you). LOL. Anyways, I would love to play those hacks on their complete state, cannot wait. They are looking good. :D

P.S. Ganda nung design ng thread. Haha.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 28, 2016
I'm just way too curious, so I wanna ask this, can we trade pokemon between each sequel? And I haven't play any of the sequel yet BTW, but this hack really catchy (sry noob here on pokecommunity)..

Years
This is one of those hacks series that deserve Hoty not just Moty. You have so many hacks destinedjagold, some were finished and were updated and I love the new hack that that you started. Very impressive. Keep going!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
In Broken Timeline if we go with getting Eevee, hadn't played it yet just watch someone else playing it though I'll be playing after this post, will we be able to get the other starters later in the game?

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
In Broken Timeline if we go with getting Eevee, hadn't played it yet just watch someone else playing it though I'll be playing after this post, will we be able to get the other starters later in the game?

Well if you are saying kalos starter, no. you can only have Eevee or kalos starter. :(

Years
Hey DJG, if you ever try to tinker with your LoG again, plzplz can u make Heaven Beam (aka sky attack) a one-turn attack? i mean, look at the poor thing
gi9QJvj.png

that attack is begging to be used, just like meltdown, iron slash and other strong custom attacks in the hack :(

After a quick interview with the god in question the following statement was made
"I now know how it is to be an Unfezant
-Angeallen "

so pretty please?
9AV9De4.png

yeah that is the caterpie from RR. you cannot resist!

Years
Being named pokemon broken timeline, will dialga play a big part in this game? Because he is the pokemon of time right? And could you make it possible to change clothes in the game?

Last edited:

PankajBlitz

Taiyoh!
Years
Being named pokemon broken timeline, will dialga play a big part in this game? Because he is the pokemon of time right? And could you make it possible to change clothes in the game?

Nope dialga had a role in Reign of legend only. Changing clothes no body developed this system.

Years
Doing another run of LoG.

Dunspargo master rance! nuff said.

this beast can solo most things, even when it is level 55 and they are 80 level bosses.

On another note, i feel nostalgic about when i had played the game first time, and dragon castle was a huge progress wall for me and i had to resort to petty things like save-stating between every attack and even then it wasn't enough. And apparently now i can do it using Dunspargo/Skarmiger/Amorswan/Occultales/Sprinephy/Stormidran, all lvl55, without having to abuse anything and without even needing healing items..
PiIPpwH.png

I also can't help noticing for maybe first time how messed up the TMs are :D Npc says he gives you TM 05 Roar, even tho it is not really roar and stuff like that. And i don't see what's the point of having Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, and Pyro Strike all in tms, and missing important stuff for certain pkmn types like Ice Beam/Giga Drain.. tho i'ts just an observation and i don't really mind, since i didnt even mind when i first played this game.

Having read the Four Paws fic, i can say this game pretty much applies what Fay had said: "Duh everyone can use a Shadow Ball!". One might even be a reference of the other. who knows xD

Last edited:

Trainer 766

Dunspargo master rance! nuff said.

this beast can solo most things, even when it is level 55 and they are 80 level bosses.

On another note, i feel nostalgic about when i had played the game first time, and dragon castle was a huge progress wall for me and i had to resort to petty things like save-stating between every attack and even then it wasn't enough. And apparently now i can do it using Dunspargo/Skarmiger/Amorswan/Occultales/Sprinephy/Stormidran, all lvl55, without having to abuse anything and without even needing healing items..
PiIPpwH.png

I also can't help noticing for maybe first time how messed up the TMs are :D Npc says he gives you TM 05 Roar, even tho it is not really roar and stuff like that. And i don't see what's the point of having Flame Wheel, Flamethrower, Fire Blast, and Pyro Strike all in tms, and missing important stuff for certain pkmn types like Ice Beam/Giga Drain.. tho i'ts just an observation and i don't really mind, since i didnt even mind when i first played this game.

Having read the Four Paws fic, i can say this game pretty much applies what Fay had said: "Duh everyone can use a Shadow Ball!". One might even be a reference of the other. who knows xD
Do you have any good movesets for Skarmiger?

Years
Do you have any good movesets for Skarmiger?

in this game, its mainly what works for you. and how u wanna play.

I always make my team taking the final battle (End of Time) into account.
This means i put HP EVs instead of speed, since those cheatmons have 500+ speed anyway.

i could have gone full double team but by doing that i insult myself first, and then everything else :P

well i work a Skarmiger with Iron Slash / Earthquake / Toxic / Fly, but i could easily switch Fly (NFE Iron Slash still does more damage) for Metal Sound. Since that battle is a double battle, and Skarmory does not have big inherent damage agaisnt those monsters, Metal Sound could help your partner kill them in one shot with a Dragon Beam or something, not allowing Might/Patty to use full restores at all.

Toxic is the best move, because those bosses take little damage from most attacks, and with using Fly, you can stall for the poison to seep in. Skarmiger usually easily defeats Giratina and Ruby Destiny alone with that tactic, if the rest of my team is dead. (i try to do challenge fights where i do not use any healing items).

Last edited:

Trainer 766

in this game, its mainly what works for you. and how u wanna play.

I always make my team taking the final battle (End of Time) into account.
This means i put HP EVs instead of speed, since those cheatmons have 500+ speed anyway.

i could have gone full double team but by doing that i insult myself first, and then everything else :P

well i work a Skarmiger with Iron Slash / Earthquake / Toxic / Fly, but i could easily switch Fly (NFE Iron Slash still does more damage) for Metal Sound. Since that battle is a double battle, and Skarmory does not have big inherent damage agaisnt those monsters, Metal Sound could help your partner kill them in one shot with a Dragon Beam or something, not allowing Might/Patty to use full restores at all.

Toxic is the best move, because those bosses take little damage from most attacks, and with using Fly, you can stall for the poison to seep in. Skarmiger usually easily defeats Giratina and Ruby Destiny alone with that tactic, if the rest of my team is dead. (i try to do challenge fights where i do not use any healing items).

Alone?!What?!Thats just brutally insane.I mean,setting up like will make Poketubers mad.

Years
Alone?!What?!Thats just brutally insane.I mean,setting up like will make Poketubers mad.

well even if they have huge stats, they are just 2 pokemon, which hit you for not very effective damage,
if they are both poisoned, and you use fly, you can stall them at the same time.
also they both tend to stall their own selves, since giratina loses a turn when using hyper beam or shadow force, and ruby destiny only has one attacking move... hell, RD can be walled infinitely with a dark type or whisperee (which is another story, since it walls everything except rayquaza and giratina)

Back