• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Just wanted to report that due to some weird sequences of events that happened in the first gym battle, particularly involving Pacahrisu using volt switch and whatnot, the final Pokemon of the first gym leader ended up being a Skiploom for God knows why. I should also add that if Pacharisu lived the hit and volt switch'd, the game would pretend that Pacharisu died and would notify me that a new Pokemon was about to come out (whereas Skiploom was literally in front of me). If I chose to stay in or go out into any of my mons, a bad egg would come out. Pretty odd glitch. Sorry I couldn't go more in detail. Was speeding up the battle.

Before you face the gym leader, the gym guide by the entrance will mention that the leaders will have one wildcard PKMN in their team.

And about that bug... That is quite ... odd. I'll try and see if I can replicate that bug.

... aaaand beta ends just when i had an organised way to do this xD

:V

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 3, 2024
Problem : when i fight Shadow lugia, when i win or i flee, the fight restart. I don't understand why. And... where is Blitz? I thought he was under control of shadow lugia.

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
Hey destined jagold there's a weird sound when walking outside in sunford town. near the professor lab running on the grass makes it sound like running on a pond.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 18, 2018
Hello i'm new to pokecommunity, and to rom patching, i wanna try this game but i am having troubles patching the game. I have tried patching the clean original ruby game with the different downloads you have available and with all of them when i run the rom it gets stuck in an endless loop screen saying "Analazing... Success. Unpacking ... Success. Day/Night Sys. v0.1.2. BY MASTERMIND_X. 10/2008"
I may be posting in the wrong section if so please point me in the right direction.
And sry for my sloppy english, not my main language.

darklugia2010

darklugia2010
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 16, 2024
Does anyone know how to trigger the Celebi event I keep going to bug forest and nothing appears I defeated the first gym leader and I talked to tamashii, but nothing happened. I wonder if my rom or save file is glitched.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Does anyone know how to trigger the Celebi event I keep going to bug forest and nothing appears I defeated the first gym leader and I talked to tamashii, but nothing happened. I wonder if my rom or save file is glitched.

Go back to Sun Ford and talk to your mom.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jul 19, 2019
i love it when the only site i can find that has a ruby 1.0 rom on it won't let me download it because it's "restricted"
and i love it even more when a substitute rom i find works for only one patch and none of the others

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 22, 2020
I have told a great many people about RoL and LoG. I just started Broken Timeline today and I just rekt the 3rd Gym Leader and the miner guy is telling me about the metal. I have talked to every Rocket person in Moonlight Town and nada. Is there a step I am missing???

Trainer 766

I have told a great many people about RoL and LoG. I just started Broken Timeline today and I just rekt the 3rd Gym Leader and the miner guy is telling me about the metal. I have talked to every Rocket person in Moonlight Town and nada. Is there a step I am missing???
Broken Timeline is already cancelled.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 15, 2018
Im stuck in land of death.. when steelix ask us to do again our training in sector 1.. what should i do?

Back