• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Is the reign of legends remake still being made?

Years
I've played Life of Guardians like 3-4 times over the years and only now i realized i never found something very specific.
I recently checked up my completed savefile and I noticed I miss a certain fakemon that I've only seen mentioned like once on the internet: Terrange. It apparently has multiple evolutions too.
Anyone knows where I can find Terrange? I feel like it's not found as a wild encounter anywhere. I've searched a lot.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Anyone knows where I can find Terrange? I feel like it's not found as a wild encounter anywhere. I've searched a lot.

If I remember correctly, you get it as a fossil if you are lucky enough to spawn the sand tower in that sand route north of Rainleaf Town.

Years
aah.... i see, this explains a lot. by the way i've been trying to win this bug catching contest for an hour and always wiith pinsirs/heracrosses/scythers and always someone else's pinsir/heracross/scyther takes the 1st place. is there like no chance to get 1st place?
Edit: nevermind it finally allowed me to win and i got a nugget (i thought i'd get an evo stone sadly)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 23, 2022
Are there people/characters you can rebattle, so you can get extra exp (without fighting wild Pokemon) and money from?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 22, 2023
Ciao a tutti 😁, ho un problema, sto giocando a Pokemon Ruby Destiny Legion of guardian, ora sono bloccato per diversi motivi, 1 non trovo la MN flash, mi potete aiutare?
2 non posso affrontare la palestra di Rintah town perché devo affrontare prima Giratina

PacoScarso_

#1 Masquerain enjoyer
Years
Ciao a tutti 😁, ho un problema, sto giocando a Pokemon Ruby Destiny Legion of guardian, ora sono bloccato per diversi motivi, 1 non trovo la MN flash, mi potete aiutare?
2 non posso affrontare la palestra di Rintah town perché devo affrontare prima Giratina

ITALIAN:
Non credo che scrivere in italiano su un forum internazionale sia una buona idea, così a naso eh.

ENGLISH:
Speaking italian in an international environment is not a good idea, just sayin'

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

HM05 - Flash
Inside Low Point Path's Mineral Cave.

Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey guys, i just created this account to write this. I go by Kingdee2 in most places but i dont have much if a online presence nowadays.
Im currently 25 years old but i remember playing this series way back when i first found out about rom hacking and it was a dream.
A fantastic dream where it gave me hope in what i could do and make. Even after all this years, it gave me charm of way back while also giving me just enough gameplay to keep me engaged.
While there are many rom hacks nowadays and all are made with love, it almost feels palpable the care in this series.
I recently picked it up because i found the sprite of Angeallen in my twitter randomly and what a blast from the past! A game doesnt need to be 300 hours long or be absolutely frame perfect to be a game. Sometimes, a bug here or there gives charm to the game, look at the recent Tears of the Kingdom.
I dont know what came over me to write all this. Im not like this but it just shows how much this one small series of rom hacks of one of my favourite gaming franchises had an impact in me. And id love so see the series finished. I could even help finish if i could help in any way ahahah. I might be wrong, broken timeline might be finished but im just picking up the series now so what comes, comes. But picking up reign of legends made me want to finish all the games again, after more than 10 years.
Djg, i dont know if you are gonna see this but i just wanted to tell you: thank you.
From the bottom of my heart, thanks.
I dont know how you doing or what youre doing as of july 2023 but ill let you know that you made at least one guy happy to be alive.
And for more adventures with everyone!!!

Ps: this was my final team in reign of legends, groundon was just last addition so he dont count much but shiny kingdra??!! Full odds and everything. I still cant believe it. Ill keep this community updated on my adventures in the next games. Rescue rangers is next.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230713-001939_My Boy! Free.jpg
    Screenshot_20230713-001939_My Boy! Free.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Days
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Dont you fret, i really enjoy this series in particular. Like i said up there, this series was my entrance to rom hacking and i have story with it too. Im doing this from my heart really.
And i just enjoy games on the shorter side tbh. Many rom hacks nowadays are really well made ill give them that but that comes at the cost of everything being extremely serious and sometimes competitive level. And pokemon is not that for me, its about the adventure.

Days
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
The Ruby Destiny series has always been one of my favorite hacks of all time, even after remaining inactive from the pokecommunity for years now; I still have memories playing those hacks. Now that I'm a bit older and wiser, I can finally express my gratitude for this hack without sounding like snarky teenager. LOL.

Jagold, since you rebooted BT can I make a title suggestion for the new game? You stated before that Chaomega merging the timelines will still be a thing in the reboot. And if my 16 year old memory serves me right (The time when I played these hacks) RoL was the original timeline but then team go-getters involvement later on accidentally created the alternate timeline which became LoG. Since these two timelines are being merged, wouldn't there be some overlap with the events that occurred in both RoL and LoG? In my mind, the events of RoL universe happened at the same time as events of the LoG universe. Wouldn't the history in the BT universe be a blend of these two timelines with a few alterations or am I just overthinking it?
Either way if Chaomega is taking these two timelines and creating a new "reality" then my suggested title for the hack would be "Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series: Emergence of Time".
Emergence because I think Chaomega is trying to make one prominent timeline by merging RoL and LoG together and the reason why he wanted Ho Oh, Lugia, and all of the Guardian trainers (idk if you're still using that plot point in the reboot but I'll just go with it) is so they can have input into what the merged timeline should look like. No idea why Arceus is against it though. Either he prefers having both timelines separate because it was easier for him and now he's trying to split them apart or Chaomega merging the timelines made the future 100x worse for both timelines. In other words, the merged timeline is now set to face a darker and stronger threat that not even Arceus can prevent (I honestly prefer the latter idea). Hence why Arceus was angry in the beta.

Looking forward to playing the reboot of BT! :)
Do you happen to know where the water stone is at in this game??

Back