• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

Years
Hello DJG. I'm a really big fan of your series RR and LOG.

Recently I've found that wrong sprites are used for Sprinephy and also Shaymin in RR.
Spoiler:

I guess you just forgot it. Anyway I want you to fix these simple problems :D

One more thing to ask, what is this creepy spider? Were you planning to use this in the main story?

I mean this was surprising. What is this? (Careful, it's creepy...)
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
Which ROM should I use to patch this? I've tried with 4 roms already (USA V1.0 Mugs, USA/Europe, V1.1)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 3, 2023
I finally made a PC account last year so I was never able to express my appreciation for your work before that.
I'll just put this love letter to the RD series in a spoiler so it doesn't clog the thread too much:

Spoiler:

If you do end up reading it, I'm sorry that it's this long... it's just that these are the things I've been piling up all these years.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2020
I love your old RoL BUT I have one question for you: Where do I catch Numel? I couldn't find Numel in Heat Path because all I see is Vulpix, Growlithe, Ponyta and etc.

OriginalStar95

Originalone
Years
  • Age 29
  • Iowa
  • Seen Sep 4, 2022
I was able to play part 3 on emu box but when I download reign of destiny but it wont show up on the rom search to play it. Is the first one just for the pc?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Pls finish the 4th hack...i played the 1st three n i liked them..

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
I'm really looking forward to seeing how this game goes, but I know Rome wasn't built in a day.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Apr 26, 2024
There are some glitches which might be gamebreaking in the second game of this great great series, the most infamous glitch must be events resetting one. And in the 2014 version, there's a problem which cannot be unseen, which is the sprite errors for some new Pokemon like Shaymin. Thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, most of the glitches like the most gamebreaking events resetting glitch in rescue rangers were fixed, and I was so honored that destinedjagold allowed me to release this patch. This patch only fixes the existing glitches which could break the game like the events resetting glitches and so on. The only actual changes I did was I added some legendary pokemon recruiting events after you beat the game so that players can get really prepared for the true final event in the game.
These are the major changes:
The events resetting glitch was taken out.
Some text errors were fixed.
Some minor glitches in some maps were fixed.
The wrong sprites for Pokemon like Shaymin and Sprinephy were fixed.
Some Pokemon which lack some sprites were given proper sprites.
The end credits no longer simply go black after it's over.
Some legendary Pokemon like the elemental guardians, Felinar, Regirock and Sprinephy can be recruited after you beat the game so that you can get really prepared for the last battle against the Shadow. And for those maps in which you can recruit these Pokemon, the shadow event was delayed, you can only trigger the last battle in these maps after you have faced these Pokemon.
After the final event, the stone in the Tower of Fate will become a place where you can battle Chaomega/The Shadow(After the Shadow was beaten)again whenever you want.
Some screenshots:
PokemonRubyDestiny2-RescueRangers%25282014v1%2BSprite%2Bfixed%252933.png

This patch was tested multiple times. So it should be stable enough to play through.
Here's the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3esw...stiny2-RescueRangers%282021_fixed%29.ips/file

Trainer 766

If by "polish-up for Rescue Rangers" you mean "delete it in the internet" then yes, I agree. You have no idea how much I think of putting that thing down, to save others' sanities...

Er... I mean... We'll see.

hacksrepairman prophecy fulfilled

Back