• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: SacredFire

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
Years
  • I know what you mean :(
    I've got this psychotic map-connection glitch that's messing up my progress.
    Anyway, I can understand wanting to do the maps on your own. I can also script if you want, though I'm not exactly on par with Cooley or TSK.
    By the way, ..., never mind, you'd say it's a secret if I asked ;).
    Okay, different comment. Instead of getting Charmander for the GemEx thing, wouldn't it be better to give the player a choice of Kanto starters? Or are you going to make Squirtle and Bulbasaur obtainable in the wild?

EDIT: YES! Post #100!
    Epic win.
    Sorry mrhaxmaster.

Ouch, getting map-connection glitches can completely freeze your progress. That must really suck.

The reason they are not Kanto starters is because they're used by FireRed, making it feel like nothing's changed and because my hack is based more on Johto Pokemon than Kanto Pokemon.

I only plan to include the complete Kanto and Johto dex, plus Hoenn legendaries. Basically, every Pokemon except Non-legends from Hoenn.

good job sharp!
    100th post!
    EDIT: DARN! someone did it before me :(
    @trebornosliw LMAO

Lololol 102th post! I win! i r epik pwnage. i r made of w1n. u r failure!

Woo, SacredFire won the Hack the Week #86. it iz teh true 1337

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    Fine then! Post No. 104! Burn!
    Congratulations on HOTW, by the way; you deserve it.

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • POST #105!!! >:D

Whoah post 103!
    It's bigger I pwned ya!
    *Oh boy what a weird game xD)

Anyways congrats on winning Sharp ;)

Thanks ;) Woo 105>103.

Fine then! Post No. 104! Burn!
    Congratulations on HOTW, by the way; you deserve it.

Thanks ;) Woo 105>104.

Updates!:
    A couple more screens on the slowly progressing Voltaire City. I am not posting screens of events/scripts because I feel they spoil it. There are about 4 significant events that happen, but I won't post any. Unless you guys want.

Pokémon: SacredFire

Not much is shown but, hey, it's better than nothing. Oh one more thing, I GOT POST #105! WOOOOOOOOOOO!

trebornosliw

Learning
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2012
    POST #105!!! >:D

Thanks ;) Woo 105>103.

Thanks ;) Woo 105>104.

Updates!:
    A couple more screens on the slowly progressing Voltaire City. I am not posting screens of events/scripts because I feel they spoil it. There are about 4 significant events that happen, but I won't post any. Unless you guys want.

Not much is shown but, hey, it's better than nothing. Oh one more thing, I GOT POST #105! WOOOOOOOOOOO!
    You've got to be kidding. OF COURSE WE WANT EVENT POSTS! WANT MORE, MORE!
    Anyway, I like the city, it's looking pretty awesome. I see Team Rocket's hanging around. From the looks of things, I'm assuming this city is replacing the Saffron map, yes?
    Oh, and Post 106; I am so incredibly awesome. XDXDXD

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • Game over dudes. I rule all over you. Appoint me as the new King! Hahahahaha!
    Post #108

By the way, nice updates with the tiles and stuff.
    I like the trees. They're very nicely made.

Years
  • I know what you mean :(
    I've got this psychotic map-connection glitch that's messing up my progress.
    Anyway, I can understand wanting to do the maps on your own. I can also script if you want, though I'm not exactly on par with Cooley or TSK.
    By the way, ..., never mind, you'd say it's a secret if I asked ;).
    Okay, different comment. Instead of getting Charmander for the GemEx thing, wouldn't it be better to give the player a choice of Kanto starters? Or are you going to make Squirtle and Bulbasaur obtainable in the wild?

EDIT: YES! Post #100!
    Epic win.
    Sorry mrhaxmaster.

Waittaminute. GemEx? Wrong hack, mate. XD

Anyway, this game looks great! The tiles do remind me of ShinyGold, too. :/
    Also, the huge building with loads of glass windows look a) elongated and b) out-of-place.
    Do you have OWs for the hero, by the way?

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
    Years
  • I'm not happy with you.

You've taken some stuff from my hack and from Shiny Gold which isn't public.

My map fillers, berry tree, PC and Mart. And my palettes (palettes you can use).
    And you took the trees from Shiny Gold which I doubt is public. Please change them (just the PC and Mart),

Also, you're mapping looks nice. :P

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • Post #111 is awesome because 1+1+1= 3. And there are 3 digits in 111 which equals awesomeness. lolool

I'll start posting pictures of the scripts in action lol. I'll keep them in a spoiler and give you a warning beforehand. So it's your choice. ^-^

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
  • I'm not happy with you.

You've taken some stuff from my hack and from Shiny Gold which isn't public.

My map fillers, berry tree, PC and Mart. And my palettes (palettes you can use).
    And you took the trees from Shiny Gold which I doubt is public. Please change them (just the PC and Mart),

Also, you're mapping looks nice. :P
    SG... is dead.
    No more.
    HG/SS rules over it now.

Well, I think he's right, Sharp.
    Maybe you should consider giving credits to Pokepal.

It's really cool but how do i play it?

Maybe you should read the rules.
    Questions like this shouldn't be allowed and is considered as spam.

Post #115 Hahaha! Bow to your new King!

SharpPoint

Suicune used Surf!
    Years
  • SG... is dead.
    No more.
    HG/SS rules over it now.

Well, I think he's right, Sharp.
    Maybe you should consider giving credits to Pokepal.

He's on the credit list. I talked with him for a while.

HG/SS is going to be the best Pokemon game in history. (I think.) ^-^

#116 Ftw? Good job Sharp for winnig hack of the month!

Lol thanks, but I didn't win the Hack of the Month (I wish.), it was week. I'll never win Hack of the Month, the competition is too fierce.

New Temporary king? #117 is ownage.

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
  • Lol thanks, but I didn't win the Hack of the Month (I wish.), it was week. I'll never win Hack of the Month, the competition is too fierce.

I woulden't be too sure about that....I'd vote for you over almost any of the other hacks that are out there :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back