• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph 2 - The VytroVerse Part 3 (Full Game v1.3.2 Update Available!)

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2022
    Hey. Really looking forward for this one!! Just one thing I noticed for Hero Mode in the Test Demo is that I can't seem to be able to catch wild pokemon due to the no item use in battle. I started another save without Hero Mode and was able to watch wild mons right off the bat

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • Hey. Really looking forward for this one!! Just one thing I noticed for Hero Mode in the Test Demo is that I can't seem to be able to catch wild pokemon due to the no item use in battle. I started another save without Hero Mode and was able to watch wild mons right off the bat

Haha yeah I forgot pokeballs also count as items (made a whole demo but forgor how pokeballs are items, logical lmao)
    I'll probably release a quick patch later today to fix this oversight

Vytron

Years
  • Hey. Really looking forward for this one!! Just one thing I noticed for Hero Mode in the Test Demo is that I can't seem to be able to catch wild pokemon due to the no item use in battle. I started another save without Hero Mode and was able to watch wild mons right off the bat

Heya, I updated the download link with a build without this oversight! :D

J. D. Guy

Pokemon Fan Forever!
    Years
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    Is there a way to evolve Crabrawler in the icy portion of the first cave?

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    tpe1wf.jpeg

bbkibu.png

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yo Vytron! I've a question man. but before that gotta say you make the best roms hacks around here, I've enjoyed and loved every game in Vytroverse!! keep going dude my best wishes.
    So onto my question here we are asked to set the name and code name of your character I obviously put mine. But still during cutscenes, conversations it shows Micah. Why so is it s bug or you forgot to fix it lol?

Vytron

Years
  • Yo Vytron! I've a question man. but before that gotta say you make the best roms hacks around here, I've enjoyed and loved every game in Vytroverse!! keep going dude my best wishes.
    So onto my question here we are asked to set the name and code name of your character I obviously put mine. But still during cutscenes, conversations it shows Micah. Why so is it s bug or you forgot to fix it lol?

Thank you!
    And no, it wasn't explicitly told yet, but Micah refers to himself by his codename to people in Regris, to keep a low profile, due to the circumstances.
    And if you payed attention, the codename is not his actual name, so when he speaks, the speech bubble will say Micah, because regardless what name you pick, that character will still be Micah Kusei. However Regissians will refer to him by the codename because that's what they know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    Introducing, Professor Aspen, the Prof. archetype character of Saiph 2!
    0xywsa.png

Also, why not take a character theme if you are here already?

Years
    • Seen May 30, 2023
    Introducing Olean, one of Saiph 2's new characters, and the newest character added to the cast of the VytroVerse!
    5n88tc.png

Here's her battle theme

Sakib Anam

Hi, I am Sakib Anam
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    Introducing Olean, one of Saiph 2's new characters, and the newest character added to the cast of the VytroVerse!
    5n88tc.png

Here's her battle theme
    What kind of character is it, i am eager to know.
    (Like what is the role of this character?)

Years

• Thank you!
    And no, it wasn't explicitly told yet, but Micah refers to himself by his codename to people in Regris, to keep a low profile, due to the circumstances.
    And if you payed attention, the codename is not his actual name, so when he speaks, the speech bubble will say Micah, because regardless what name you pick, that character will still be Micah Kusei. However Regissians will refer to him by the codename because that's what they know.

ahh thanks for clarifying Vytron :)

Back