• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    Anyway to get alakazam? or any of the trade pokemon?

Probably in the wild, but you can't evolve Kadabra to Alakazam in this hack without a trade, making Abra/Kadabra virtually useless. Pokemon that evolve by trade have no alternative evolution method.

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    @SevenChurches Good to know! I mean, I can understand your opinion on the extremely limited TMs and moves/movesets, for example it's truly pathetic to me to have a purely physicyal Vespiquen with only Bug Bite and Slash, but it can learn fucking Air Slash, even though it feels like every flying type can learn Acrobatics except Vespiquen. And why the heck is there Frustration, but no Return, who the fuck needs Frustration anyways? However, storywise and also mapping-wise it's really fine compared to other hacks imo. The only thing, that really bothers me here, is the never changing dialogues in the later areas.
    PS: Is there any way to evolve Nosepass in this game or is it just useless like the Trade-Mons?

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2024
    @SevenChurches Good to know! I mean, I can understand your opinion on the extremely limited TMs and moves/movesets, for example it's truly pathetic to me to have a purely physicyal Vespiquen with only Bug Bite and Slash, but it can learn fucking Air Slash, even though it feels like every flying type can learn Acrobatics except Vespiquen. And why the heck is there Frustration, but no Return, who the fuck needs Frustration anyways? However, storywise and also mapping-wise it's really fine compared to other hacks imo. The only thing, that really bothers me here, is the never changing dialogues in the later areas.
    PS: Is there any way to evolve Nosepass in this game or is it just useless like the Trade-Mons?

Probopass isn't in this game.

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    @SevenChurches Oh no, so my Nosepass is useless! Wait, but do you know, whether Eviolite works on Nosepass?

PS to everyone: I can really recommend playing with Throh because its special move Storm Throw is better than in any Pokemon game: It has 60 base power like in Gen 6, which always does a critical hit, so it's basically a 120 power move, that ignores defense boosts of the foe and attack nerfs of yourself, since critical hits do double the damage unlike Gen 6.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2022
    Why the hell does Narmory's Chespin's ability "bulletproof" blocks Wing attack, Cut and Tackle????

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2024
    I'm going to play this if for no other reason than because it has Gen 5 style graphics. I am so damn sick of Gen 3 style graphics.

Tiefi

Røcvald
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2021
    I'm going to play this if for no other reason than because it has Gen 5 style graphics. I am so damn sick of Gen 3 style graphics.

I really feel you, I'm also sick of all those Gen 3 style fanmade games. However, I feel like more and more Gen 3 based hacks at least try to improve and update the graphics like Adventures - Red Chapter.

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
    I really feel you, I'm also sick of all those Gen 3 style fanmade games. However, I feel like more and more Gen 3 based hacks at least try to improve and update the graphics like Adventures - Red Chapter.

True, though Red Chapter is more Gen 4ish or at least in between Gen 4 and 3 imo

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2020
    Im actually slightly liking the fact that Kadabra cant evolve. It just means I can put on Eviolite and not casually die to random Faint Attacks which exist on nearly every pokemon I see hue

Im just quite sad I lost my Calm Mind tm which couldve been put to good use on other pokemon

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    The TM compatibility is extremely off. My Shinx/Luxio cannot learn Shock Wave, Turtwig/Grotle cannot learn Giga Drain despite it being apart of their level up set, and Croagunk could not learn Focus Punch, but could learn Giga Drain?

Vytron

Years
    The TM compatibility is extremely off. My Shinx/Luxio cannot learn Shock Wave, Turtwig/Grotle cannot learn Giga Drain despite it being apart of their level up set, and Croagunk could not learn Focus Punch, but could learn Giga Drain?

This isn't the hack's fault, these tm compatibilities are from the original games, look them up

inared

Just a PokéCommunity User.
    Years
    ¡Nice Game!
    It's me Kyuiba from Discord. (キュイバザキャット/久イーバ)
    Can you still work The Pokémon Black Redux? or an Pokémon Black 2 Demake? plS?

Years
    • He/She/They/Them
    • Earth
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    ¡Nice Game!

They have a new project right now so could be awhile before they get back to that old one

Vytron

Years
    ¡Nice Game!

Hello, no as I cancelled the project for my original projects, I want to work on something new rather then remaking something

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2020
    Pretty good hack, has a couple of downsides like low variety of worthy catchable pkmns in early stages and some minor bugs like game freezing when you do not walk to an exact spot for a cutscene to begin.

I also really like the B/W graphics style and the story is quite nice too. (Excluding the repetitive dialogues of grunts)

Made it to the city with 7th gym and just went to the mountain to beat the boss bad guy (is it she now? ^^) but then I actually dropped the game completely, because I was playing scyther and boldore in my team + a growlithe, and oh boy do I hate not being able to evolve my pkmns before the final boss fight.

Tbh I've seen far worse hacks with trade evolutions sorted out one way or the other. If you're planning to continue polishing the game further, please take care of this. I am certain many players would be delighted and I would probably finish it as well. :)

Anyway keep it up mate, the hack's got a great potential but it's just not completely there yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    the game keeps crashing when i go to see the stats of my pokemon from the menu and in the pc box. how can i fix that

Back