• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Years
  • Does anybody know how to fix the 1M sub-circuit board not installed issue? I've already tried changing VBA's savetype to both automatic 128k and flash 128k but it didn't fix it.
    Have you tried deleting the .sav file that gets created in the same folder as the ROM?

Absolumont

Obsessive Clothes Shopper
    Years
  • teaching bonsly mimic didn't evolve it like usual? was the evo method changed fsr? If so, how do i evolve now?

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    If TM's are supposed to be reusable, why did I lose my Calm Mind TM when I used it on my Woobat?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I want to play this game. but my VBA is not working with Error Opening Image. So how can i play this game?? Plz, tell me solutions.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2023
    Hey,
    I can't use dusk/dawn/shiny stones (the one that cost nothing from one of the shops in Freiv City), really wanted that mismagius!
    is it a known bug?

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2024
    Hello, is there something off with the base stats? My adamant Toxicroak's speed is 63 at lvl 37, which, according to an online IV calculator, is too low to be possible, even with 0 speed EV.

Also, are some trainers' Pokémon optimized? My 82 speed Leavanny got outsped by a lvl 34 Gallade in Lafo Cave, which would require that Gallade to have a +speed nature, 31 speed IVs and at least 80 speed EVs to achieve, which seems rather extreme for a random trainer's mon. It did so consistently too, so probably neither Quick Claw nor Choice Scarf.

Thank you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Help! I have a bug!
    Pokémon Saiph - The VytroVerse Part 1 (Full Game released!)

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2022
    Is there a chance to evolve pokemon that evolve by trading? I mean, there is not PC where you can trade with somebody.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2023
    Hi there!

I am loving this hack, unfortunately it seems I can't continue. I just won the fight with Shenow on Light Island and after the talk and the invitation to go downstairs in the Laboratory, I can't leave the room. Whenever I try to, everything turns to black and I can't do anything. Is there anything I can do?

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    Is there any way to get a big mushroom or the second tiny mushroom? It feels like #Vytron is actively avoiding this question; if anyone knows please tell me.
    I need that close combat on my staraptor lol (also why does he evolve at 36?)

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2023
    Just finished the game. My thoughts are
    Pros:
    ・Pretty good story/antagonists
    ・Beautiful graphics
    ・Great pacing of story
    ・Good amount of catchable pokemon, albeit mostly being useless
    ・No fakemons
    ・I like PS split/Fairy types
    ・Good grammar with a few spelling mistakes(Damn this is so important lol)
    Cons
    ・Barely any useful TMs
    ・No method to forget HMs
    ・2 million grunts and trainers near endgame
    ・Move relearner being useless until postgame

For those of you wondering, I have a list of TMs and somewhat useful items you get before the elite 4.
    TMs: 1,4,8,10,11,13,15,19,21,22,22,28,30,31,34,39,41 (Gen 3 numbers)
    Items: Tiny mushroom x1, life orb, nevermelt ice, miracle seed, soft sand, mystic water, charcoal

After elite 4
    TMs: 2,26,48
    Items: Tiny mushroom x1, big mushroom x1, rocky helmet

Back