• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Decomps] Pokémon Scale & Fang

manta

★★★★★
Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Note: we are also now looking for character designers for new characters and Trainer Classes. If interested, please contact us

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • wow, it appears so much a official game, I will choose Pokémon Scale, you can make implement online for the game, because I like so much to play with my brother new pokemon games that permit us to battle and trade exclusives with other

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2022
    Wow i am definetly going to keep my eyes on this looks beautiful. Very unique and awesome tile sets excited to see how it turns out. Best of luck and thank you.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Shocked i never came across this earlier. I think this would garner a lot more attention of you moved it to the progressing hacks section. Absolutely love the title screens!

manta

★★★★★
    Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2024
    Pokémon Scale & Fang

We have updated the title post. Still looking for members, don't be afraid to hit us up.

Horo_

i like turtles
    Years
  • Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell
    Years
  • I am very intresrested ub spriting, but I need to think a little, because I wasn't going to help yet the other fan games, but this fangame is being amazing, and I don't resist, but i will think a little, because the game is being very cool.

Years
    • Seen May 12, 2024
    I know you were looking for a music composer and not so much a midi inserter, but if you need any help inserting midis into your project, I'd be more than happy to help with that! I have a great deal of experience taking pre-existing midi files, inserting them into pokeemerald, and making sure they sound good in-game. Here is some of my work if you want to take a look at it. DM me if you have need of my services.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2023
    Is there a doc for evolution methods for the new mons or are they all via lvl up?

Back