• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon ShineyCrystal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    ockayethenoo said:
    If you need sprites I could borrow them from other spriters all over the web with my sweettalk.
    I am a member of every pokemon forum ,strike all the little insignifigant ones, on the internet.
    Just say the word.

Lol dude, your that perswasive?, bloody hell thats cool lol.

Years
    I changed Kenta's and Marina's sprite revamps to those new that I made today:

Pokémon ShineyCrystal
    Pokémon ShineyCrystal

Years
    I now have upgraded the main tileset to FRLG tileset.
    There are new screenshots to show it.
    Pokémon ShineyCrystal
    Pokémon ShineyCrystal

EDIT: I have made I new Marina sprite based on anime's colors(a lot of blue things) but May's pallet don't allow the color change to blue. How do I change the pallet?

Last edited:

Dooley

Trainer
    Years
    yes this is soo good!! i love johto!

if you need a tester i will help!

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
    Years
    Netto-kun said:

EDIT: I have made I new Marina sprite based on anime's colors(a lot of blue things) but May's pallet don't allow the color change to blue. How do I change the pallet?
    Using an hex editor you can. If you use VBA emulator, go to tools/pallete viewer, then find which pallete you're going to edit -> It might be one of those rows, in that case, in the sprite palletes square. The value of the color in hex will be shown below, find it byteswapped using the hex editor and put the new value, which you can obtain using the GBA color picker, or finding the color in another pallete of the game.
    it isn't so ahrd once you get the itch of it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2009
    hi may i be a beta tester i love messing around with things on the map going around the menu's you know i just love searching glithces in every possible way.
    MSN:[email protected].

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    I can help greatly of you need any.

Anything from spriting to beta testing.

PM me.

Years
    Well, now I'm back, I'm here just to say you I'll continue this hack! Sorry, but no new screens. And also everybody who was helping me left the project.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back