• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Shuffle

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    NO! Just check for any shuffle updates

SleepingTyrant

Pokemon Treasure Hunter
    Years
    anyone got any tips on how to beat mega glalie?

I usually win on the first atempt; but I've spent like 15 hearts on this thing, and am only getting it to about half health.

I've tried using super effective pokemon, and pokemon that remove barriers...nothing seems to be working.

She_Delphox

Delphox used Mystical Fire!
    Years
    I'm not into puzzle games actually, but with this one I thought: "meh, it's Pokemon lets try it out anyway! :3" and I must say this game is so adorable and addictive in a way :) I'm still not sure yet what to think about Nintendo releasing a microtransaction game, but I would never pay for this game anyway; just a waste of money imo. Also, of course they make these games "free" at first glance, but when you play it they made 'something' into the game to 'make you want to pay for this game to make progress/ playing easier'. I decided not to react to these 'temptations' and play this entire game without paying for anything, so I deal with waiting for 2,5 hours each time to get 5 hearts again :3

I have played this game each day (almost got it for 2 weeks now), and currently I'm at the stage where you have to beat Mega Mawile :) I like to play each next stage when I caught every single Pokemon in the stages before ^_^ I've got most trouble catching Riolu, I think I had to retry that one for most of the time.
    I did catch Mew and Kyogre eventually, both with a catchrate of 5% so I was really surprised about that, but happy of course since I can battle with the both of them now, definitely makes things easier :) I haven't tried the Expert Stages yet, because I want to have stronger Pokemon first since there is a time limit.

frostedmeowstic

sweet cat
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2018
    i was pretty conflicted about this game at first, then i finally decided to try it out about a week ago and man it's really fun to play! i plan to get s rank on each pokemon, even though that might take a pretty long time ;w;

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    I still didn't play it. But after all these wonderful reviews from all of you people, I'm most probably going to start playing it this week or so. Hope it's as nice as you people say it is.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    I defeated Mewtwo Y last night, now I'm trying to S Rank everything. I wonder if they'll release Dlc for mons beyond Mega Mewtwo Y, as it looks there may be a stage after it.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Stabilize+ even didn't help out nor rotom/pikachu's parazlye would trigger to stall Mega Mawile.. I doing other expert stage to get my time. this is the last chance to get Kygore and Mew, if you didn't catch it before midnight, you'll be sorry

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    just a heads up: For Mega Glalie, the thing freezes faster than you expect, and with 2 columns at a time. It took me a long time just to beat it, and I had to utilize the QR code hack just to have enough hearts to challenge it ('cause I'm impatient and I don't want to get too addicted so I wanted to end it quickly). I wasted 70 or so, maybe even more than I thought.

I'm gonna try out Mega Glalie after my Lucarionite comes to me (yeah, I ranked around 5k out of all the people that entered the challenge).

Don't challenge Mega Gengar without Complexity -1. The Eevee on the stage will completely mess you. And I recommend bringing in a Haunter since Gengar sometimes changes Pokemon into Haunter.

Last edited:

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Any tips on mega mawile. Burned fire combo didn't help much as well stablize and a very rare chance trigger parazyle,but mind zap works like a charm

Candy

Years
    Any tips on mega mawile. Burned fire combo didn't help much as well stablize and a very rare chance trigger parazyle,but mind zap works like a charm

Well I beat Mega Mawile through the use of super effective Pokemon only, not relying on Megas since Mega Sableye's effects are really useless against Mega Mawile's disruptions. :/

I can always try to replay the stage again using Pokemon obtainable up 'til that point if you want.

EDIT: Charizard-Lucario-Moltres-Combusken was my party when I defeated it. I just tried out the stage again. Although, since they've gained a couple of levels since I defeated Mega-Mawile, it went rather quickly.

Last edited:

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I'm still trying to catch moltress though, I still have lucario and charizard.

Candy

Years
    Hmm... I guess I'm a bit too ambitious haha. I normally catch everything including the expert stages before moving on to the megas.

This is why I QR-code hack before Pokemon Shuffle eats away my life lol. I do wish I could pay for the stacks of 99 hearts I've "bought" just so I can continue my studies before I get too addicted. I'm the type that can't put down a game 'til I see the ending.

Anyway, the Mega Lucario stage is now inaccessible. Just mentioning.

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    and yeah so does Mew and Kygore are inacessible now

Drayton

Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Oh well I can't win the mega stone nor free jewels :(

Years
    Hmm... I guess I'm a bit too ambitious haha. I normally catch everything including the expert stages before moving on to the megas.

This is why I QR-code hack before Pokemon Shuffle eats away my life lol. I do wish I could pay for the stacks of 99 hearts I've "bought" just so I can continue my studies before I get too addicted. I'm the type that can't put down a game 'til I see the ending.

Anyway, the Mega Lucario stage is now inaccessible. Just mentioning.
    Well they added more stages for us to complete, just in time...

Candy

Years
    I just checked in and new extra data was added. There is a new main stage named Wacky Workshop while over at the Special Stages Keldeo and a new Daily Pokemon event is available!

Also, I ranked 9000ish overall for the Mega Lucario stage. I guess not playing for 2 days helped.

EDIT: Keldeo gives you 7500 coins upon first defeat.

Also, Mega Lucario's ability is the same as Mega Lopunny's. Useful for Mega Mawile, really.

EDIT2:

Well they added more stages for us to complete, just in time...

Yeah, just in time for my midterms... Good job Nintendo. Hopefully this is the only main stage that's added.

Last edited:

Years
    I just checked in and new extra data was added. There is a new main stage named Wacky Workshop while over at the Special Stages Keldeo and a new Daily Pokemon event is available!

Also, I ranked 9000ish overall for the Mega Lucario stage. I guess not playing for 2 days helped.

EDIT: Keldeo gives you 7500 coins upon first defeat.

Also, Mega Lucario's ability is the same as Mega Lopunny's. Useful for Mega Mawile, really.

EDIT2:

Yeah, just in time for my midterms... Good job Nintendo. Hopefully this is the only main stage that's added.
    I will admit I spent more time this past week playing Shuffle over studying for my finals...

Candy

Years
    Anyway, from the amount of Pokemon added, the roster bumped from 160 to 205.

Groudon and Rayquaza (with a mega stone slot...?) seem to be added. Daily Pokemon looks to be Pachirisu, Sigilyph, Druddigon and 2 I can't identify yet.

And we get around 36 new Pokemon from the stages, with 2 Pokemon capable of getting megas being Steelix and Salamence.

Also, Milotic's amongst the new Pokemon. Yay!

And also, Onix is a jerk.

Back