• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Shuffle

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    God, that "Safari" thing is annoying. I just woke up from a nap, opened Shuffle to see that there was an update, 5 rounds of 2 Carvanha and 3 Spinda later, neither of them are caught...

Why are their catch rates so low in the first place? :<

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'm with you, Candy. I can't help but to raise some coins after entering Safari match, these low catch rates are annoying. I managed to get Spinda for a meantime, though.

Last edited:

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016
    Honestly, even I have trouble with the Safari, and I pretty much have everything. Getting Celebi is no trouble, but Carvanha? That's crazy.

(i did get it eventually though, i think i have everything aside from cherrim right now)

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I find it ironic the mega bannete event goes live near Age of Ultron's release.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Welp, new stages released, none of them are easy. I just got over Mega Aerodactyl oh god. I literally have no tips for any of them right now except... get ready to grind for coins. Lots and lots of coins.

I did manage to get to stage 189/190 but that is out of sheer luck 7/9 times and only a few turns remaining.

But damn, they're nothing compared to Regirock. God, who designed these stages?

Back