• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [v1.914]

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    I can only see hoenon pokedex even though I saw johto and kanto pokemon, is this is a bug or do I need to do something to unlock the national pokedex???

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    I have spotted 3 crashes when about to double battle in dewford gym, brawly and the gryados guy near the cave\

so I am stuck

or maybe I cuz I am using moemon patch that's why??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    I have spotted 3 crashes when about to double battle in dewford gym, brawly and the gryados guy near the cave\

so I am stuck

or maybe I cuz I am using moemon patch that's why??
    Unless you were using the wrong version of the Moemon patch that shouldn't be a problem. Here's my suggested fix:
    1) Make sure you are using a US ROM (BPEE), neither of these mods work with other ROM types. Redownload a clean ROM.
    2) Redownload this and patch it in.
    3) Redownload Moemon and patch it in.
    4) Boot up your save with the new ROM and see if that fixes the problem.
    Most likely you just had a version mitchmatch somewhere and that's causing problems, which a clean ROM copy should fix up with any luck.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    Unless you were using the wrong version of the Moemon patch that shouldn't be a problem. Here's my suggested fix:
    1) Make sure you are using a US ROM (BPEE), neither of these mods work with other ROM types. Redownload a clean ROM.
    Most likely you just had a version mitchmatch somewhere and that's causing problems, which a clean ROM copy should fix up with any luck.

do u mean I download sigma emerald us BPEE and moemon sigma emerald
    then I patch moemon into sigma emerald??

Years
  • i got old sea map, eon and aurora ticket, but can't find mystic ticket anywhere :(
    Scott gives it to you after you obtain a full set of silver Battle Frontier symbols.
    uhm what do you mean by this?,
    Possiblilities for future updates:
    - The return of sprite animations
    you mean sprite animations like in black/white works in fire red/emerald?
    Nope, sprite animations like the original Emerald
    I can only see hoenon pokedex even though I saw johto and kanto pokemon, is this is a bug or do I need to do something to unlock the national pokedex???
    I can't recall if the Naitonal Dex was made available at the start of the game, but you should be able to see them once you "obtain" it from Birch after beating the Pokemon League.
    nvm I found it haha but how do I get hidden ability ???
    The listed hidden abilities come as secondary (or even primary) for the listed Pokemon on the OP; you have a chance of getting them in the wild.
    do u mean I download sigma emerald us BPEE and moemon sigma emerald
    then I patch moemon into sigma emerald??
    To add onto what OtherPlayers said, you need to use the v1 BPEE ROM. I believe some have ended up patching v1.1, and that's what's leading to some bugs that aren't actually in the game being reported.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021

yup you are right downloaded the old moemon file haha my bad

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    Just realise where to get deepsea scale if I have gotten deepsea tooth after xchanging for the scanner vice versa ??

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    by any chance can charmander get solar power ??? cuz I hatch 12 eggs but still did not get

Years
  • DISCLAIMER: Sigma Emerald will be getting a separate branch of updates here, and it is being done with permission from Tlachtli, its original creator. As of October 4th, 2015, he has officially handed the project over to me.

Pokémon Sigma Σmerald
    jMgKnDv.png

ROM Base: Emerald (BPEE v1)

While I sharpen my skills in ROM hacking, I thought that it might as well be worthwhile to be able to share what I have achieved so far and/or what I might be able to do in the future as a hacker. Since the project has been on halt since last year, I took it upon myself to fix some bugs and add new content while learning along the way, thus beginning work with Sigma Emerald. For a rundown on the hack, the original thread can be found [here]. This is a continuation of the project, which began from Tlachtli's last release (Alpha 3).

Features:
    = Major NPCs =
    - Updated Match Call rematch teams that closely resemble ORAS's
    - Like the E4 and Champion, Gym Leader matches show mugshots before battle
    - Steven can be re-battled once a day**
    - Elite Four + Champion have new dialogue and upgraded teams upon rematch

= Engine =
    - Physical/Special split implemented (with indicating icons on the stat screen)
    - All 386 Gen 1-3 Pokemon are available in-game
    - Player now starts with the National Pokedex
    - Modernized trainer battle dialogue
    - TMs are reusable
    - Running Shoes work indoors
    - Glitch involving Pomeg berry fixed
    - Glitch allowing PRNG to be easily abused fixed
    - Gen 6 critical hit mechanics and multiplier
    - Poison status heals at 1HP and displays the "faded" message

= Pokemon Abilities =
    - Several abilities from Gen 4+ have been assigned to their respective Pokemon
    Spoiler:
    - In conjunction with new abilities, some Pokemon with one standard ability have their hidden ability as their secondary (eg. the Torchic line having Speed Boost)
    - Rough Skin reduces the attacker's HP by 1/8 upon contact
    - Flash Fire remains active even when the wielder is frozen
    - Volt Absorb covers Thunder Wave

= Pokemon Typing =

- Fairy-type added
    - The following Pokemon are now pure Fairy type: Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable, Togepi, Snubbull, Granbull
    - The following Pokemon are now part Fairy type: Togetic (Fairy/Flying); Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Azurill (Normal/Fairy); Mr. Mime, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir (Psychic/Fairy); Marill, Azumarill (Water/Fairy); Mawile (Steel/Fairy)

= Pokemon Evolutions =
    - Trade evolutions can now also happen by using a Trade Sim the same as an evo stone
    - The following Pokemon evolve by Trade Sim: Kadabra, Machoke, Graveler, Haunter, Poliwhirl, Slowpoke, Onix, Seadra, Scyther, Porygon
    - Currently held items (eg King's Rock) not needed when using a Trade Sim
    - Eevee now evolves to Espeon by Sun Stone
    - Eevee now evolves to Umbreon by Moon Stone
    - Clamperl now evolves at level 36 to either Huntail or Gorebyss randomly

= Pokemon Stats =

- EV limit has been reduced to 252 per stat to match Gen 4 onwards
    - Base experience values have been adjusted to their Gen 6 values for the following Pokemon: Abra, Machop, Geodude, Omanyte, Omastar, Kabuto, Kabutops, Dunsparce, Silcoon, Dustox, Lileep, Cradily, Anorith, and Armaldo
    - Base stats have been adjusted to their Gen 6 values for the following Pokemon: Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeot, Pikachu, Raichu, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Vileplume, Poliwrath, Alakazam, Victreebel, Golem, Ampharos, Bellossom, Azumarill, Jumpluff, Beautifly, Exploud

= Breeding =
    - Nidorina and Nidoqueen can now breed in the Monster/Field groups, the same as Nidoran f (in theory will only produce Nidoran f eggs, untested)
    - Eggs are now Normal-type
    - Pokemon now have their combined Gen 2 to Gen 6 egg move learnsets
    - Eggs now hatch to level 1

= Moves/Movesets =

- All moves are now divided between Physical/Special/Status
    - All moves now have their Gen 6 power and accuracy
    - All Pokemon now have their FireRed/LeafGreen learnsets
    - Some movesets have moves at slightly modified levels to allow for the addition of Fairy moves
    - Ghost- and Dark-type moves now have normal effectiveness against Steel
    - TMs and Move Tutors have their combined Gen 1 to Gen 6 compatibility
    - NPC Tutors will teach their respective moves to compatible Pokemon once a day**
    - Waterfall now has 20% chance to flinch
    - Curse is now Ghost-type
    - Faint Attack has been renamed to Feint Attack
    - Growth now raises Att and Sp Att by +1 each, or by +2 each if in sunlight
    - Wrap deals 1/8HP residual damage and has a duration of 4 to 5 turns
    - The following moves are now Fairy-type: Charm, Moonlight, Sweet Kiss
    - The following Gen 6 moves have been added: Dazzling Gleam*, Disarming Voice*, Draining Kiss, Fairy Wind, Moonblast, Play Rough, Baby-Doll Eyes, Flower Shield, Misty Terrain
    - Priority: Detect and Protect moved up to +4; Fake Out moved up to +3; ExtremeSpeed moved up to +2; Roar, Whirlwind moved down to -6

*Due to naming character restrictions, these moves have shorter names in-game
    **These features require emulators that support RTC (Real-Time Clock)

= Items =
    - Held items offer their Gen 6 stat bonuses (Metal Powder currently excluded)
    - New items can be bought in the Battle Frontier's PokeMart
    - Trade Sims can be purchased at the Lilycove Dept Store, one-time use to induce trade evolutions
    - The original evolution stones can also be purchased at the Lilycove Dept Store
    - TMs' values have been increased, and ones that can't be purchased are now unsellable
    - Eon Ticket, Aurora Ticket and Mystic Ticket can be obtained from certain NPCs (check the encounter sheet provided!)
    - After visiting the Berry Master's house, two girls at the Slateport Market will begin selling rare/unobtainable berries

Changelog:
    a4.4
    Spoiler:

a5.7
    Spoiler:

a6.X
    Spoiler:

a7
    Spoiler:

NOTE: Saves from a4 are compatible with update patches that are released, but may bring about some oddities when updating to newer patches.

Possiblilities for future updates:
    - The return of sprite animations
    - Other things that I might come up with

Screenshots:
    JqWAFTs.png
    RD6piwv.png
    qgnciMz.png
    8KDSXKX.png
    8rJrARJ.png
    6Cmifq0.png
    PTLYiTX.png
    VzOehLH.png
    i2Rooth.png
    Zwir4Ns.png
    LpZ7oHV.png
    FC3jBuz.png
    Qs41Mv1.png
    sKEBNwp.png
    meogCRm.png
    z4qATmr.png
    4zlnRod.png
    vH04UzQ.png
    LRTa14H.png
    qd3jIYr.png
    uD29Ugb.png
    6CS8vao.gif
    cXZpMh4.png
    WSYHUy3.gif
    gmREEiT.png
    ekVAgn7.png
    RNIaVNy.png
    zIADSsD.png
    CK8IRxX.png
    UnYPkYC.png
    WDIzZyI.png
    DfiNjan.png
    raTXWCV.png
    F8QaKFo.png
    M4ukepL.png

(Everything shown may be subject to change)

Bugs/notes:
    - Bugs from a3 that weren't mentioned above are still present
    - Due to how the mechanics work behind Brick Break, Scrappy Pokemon that use it will still not damage Ghosts. It should still break screens though

Credits:
    - Tlachtli for Sigma Emerald, as well as his credits (who also help me):
    +The RnD section as a whole: For pretty much everything
    +HackMew: For probably half of those oh-so-useful tools and several Emerald bug fixes
    +Jambo51: A whole lot, especially for BSP, battle script callasm function, setword command, and string loader hack
    +Chaos Rush: Info for custom move animations, disabling Poke sprite animations, the DS sprite resource, and Color restoration patch
    +DoesntKnowHowToPlay: Emerald Phys/Spec split
    +Darthatron: Inspiration for my Phys/Spec icons
    +SBird: Help with OAMs
    +ipatix: HQ sound mixer
    - The Beginner's Lounge: Helping me learn
    - Le pug: Fortree Gym glitch fix
    - diegoisawesome and tajaros/Shadowraze: Their XSE tutorials
    - Hopeless Masquerade: Hopeless Trainer Editor
    - LU-HO: AdvanceMap 1.92
    - Kyoufu Kawa and thethethethe: Item Manager
    - karatekid552: Gen 3 Hacking Suite and THUMB Editor/Assembler
    - Phenom2122: Emerald flag documentation
    - MrDollSteak, kleenexfeu, Sky High, KDS: Resources and mechanic-related assistance
    - Artemis64, HidoranBlaze, mamamama, DreamEngine, Spherical Ice: custom move animations
    - KhaosKnight: Titlescreen hacking tutorial
    - jirachiwishmaker: Mugshot offsets
    - Gamer2020: PGE
    - Kurapika: G3T

Toss me a PM if I forgot to credit you. And last but not least, Enjoy!

Downloads
    Alpha 4.4 (03-10-15): View attachment 76776
    Alpha 5.7 (12-10-15): View attachment 76820
    Alpha 6.X (15-11-15): View attachment 77093
    Alpha 7 (02-12-15): View attachment 77237

That letter > Σ is the Greek Letter for S and is called Sigma in Greece too did you know that? lol

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2018
    That letter > Σ is the Greek Letter for S and is called Sigma in Greece too did you know that? lol
    That's probably why is what chosen like that. Greek letters are fairly well known due to their use in math and college organization names after all. :P

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2021
    i don't think theres sniper hidden ability for beedrill right?

Years
  • That's probably why is what chosen like that. Greek letters are fairly well known due to their use in math and college organization names after all. :P
    Plus they are used in History many times to due to the fact that China's and Greece's history is very rich (if i'm not mistaken they have the richest from all the other countries) lol.

Pokébook1

Marene
    Years
  • Hello Draconian Wing. I love Sigma Emerald and I would love if you will make a 2nd Region on your Rom Hack. It don't need to be Kalos but I wish it were Kalos but in GBA style, with all Gen 6 Pokémon. Because I have no money to buy a 3DS nor a 2DS, I don't want to regret. Just saying you would become really popular if you could make such a Hack. But the Pokémon of 6th Gen should become their respective types, at the story line you can make it your way or make it similar. It would be awesome. Please answer me...

Years
  • This mostly happens with romhacks that have added abilities/moves, since no save editor is programmed to recognize them,
    Do you know how to encrypt on Pokemon Rom? Make other people cannot open it when use the Map, Gen 3 tool, NSE and etc. I open some hacked game, it shows not supported Rom, so because it has been encrypted.

Back