• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Silver Reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
    Years
    ~Fairytales said:
    The tiles are nice. The story is awesome. But will you ever change the hero? XD. Goodluck by the way~

~Fairytales.
    Yeah i will xD thx ;)

Atlus said:
    The maps are nice, MOP. This might end up pretty good. ;]

EBAiscool said:
    Wow, I have to agree with everyone, this does have the greatest maps. When I first looked at it I thought it was a Silver remake, but this seems awesome! Can't wait 'till the alpha! And also GO OLD SKOOL XD
    Me and a silver remake? Never! "o,o Thanks man ;)

Ruka Prince said:
    Amazing work done, Mop!
    Do you need help on OW Spriting?
    I guess you wouldn't, as I see that edited the Hero OW.
    Ruka Prince said:

You're right, I don't really need help with that :D However thanks!

QuickWhiteSilver said:
    i can help you with music,spriting,backsprite editing and stuff like that
    Maybe I'll need you at the backsprite editing... I'm not an UnlZ-Fan xD

Note:
    -I'll make some new interriors for the lab
    I know the that the pokedex's float around there xD
    Spoiler:

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
    Years
    Sorry for doublepost but no one's posting here so...

I inserted the new HG/SS tiles by Kyledove :P They're just great xD
    Here the mapshot:

Spoiler:

Samike360

Lover of May
    Years
    ^Cool the tiles look nice. However I don't understand what that tile is above the small tree under the left-most house.

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
    Years
    Next time i'll show you some updates... New scripts, a new map, maybe a new textbox and maybe we'll make some ASM Stuff :knockedou

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
    This hack looks absolutely wonderful. Obviously the mapping will be brilliant and you've already proven that with the maps you have posted. I just wish I knew German so I knew what was going on in that video. ^_^

I guess the only problem I have is that the small house in the first town doesn't really fit with the other buildings now. I suggest changing that so it blends better with the other buildings.

I cannot wait to see more from you. This hack is on it's way to greatness. Good Luck! ^_^

EDIT:
    o.0

I need these tiles,can you give them in a sheet?I love the trees! ;p

You can find those tiles in our own Pixel Art section actually. Kyldove posted them here.

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
    Years
    sasquatch00d said:
    This hack looks absolutely wonderful. Obviously the mapping will be brilliant and you've already proven that with the maps you have posted. I just wish I knew German so I knew what was going on in that video. ^_^

I guess the only problem I have is that the small house in the first town doesn't really fit with the other buildings now. I suggest changing that so it blends better with the other buildings.

I cannot wait to see more from you. This hack is on it's way to greatness. Good Luck! ^_^
    Thanks, man :D I changed the small house already! I don't had the time to make a mapshot with the other building...

Alright guys :D I've vacation now, so I've much time for my hack :cer_eek:

UPDATES:

Pokémon Silver Reign

The strange guy in the yellow suit is a really important person for the story :knockedou And the "strange" (xD) Pokémon is important, too :P And the snowy town is a important town xD​

So have a good time ~MOP​

Last edited:

Francesca

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    About the 1st Update:
    The screenshots is pretty good. But how about that Suicune over there? Will it be gone? Or will it stay there until you're going to touch it? Anyways the tiles are perfectly inserted. And i like it.
    About the 2nd Update:
    The textbox looks good. Green huh?. Cool. Anyways. The textbox design is awesome. I think you're the only one who have a different textbox.
    Nice Update~.

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
    Years
    This will answer your question about suicune :P

Spoiler:

thanks btw :)

~MOP

Userbars are always welcome xD

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    just one question: are the names given or can i choose them by myself? (ash and gary)

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2012
    You can choose by yourself oO
    I wouldn't play my own hack if i can't choose my name xD
    Soon new updates

~MOP
    asked, cause in the trailer were Ash and Gary, thougt this would a lil anime hack :p

and i would like be a beta tester =P

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
    Years
    Rarhyx said:
    and i would like be a beta tester =P
    I would never make a anime hack because i hate anime hacks xD
    Nope i'm sorry i think i've enough beta-testers...

However here you can have a little taste for the next map :P
    Spoiler:

Soon new updates! :°

~MOP

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
    Years
    Nice hack. The tiles look very nice! The maps are awesome and the scripting looks nice to. Wish I knew german so I knew what they were saying in videos =P
    Thank you^^ Sometimes i wish that when i see spanish hacks :D

I've got some updates for you :D It's a new map... Another cave but this time with tiles of Kyledove... Except the bridge of Zelix :P
    Spoiler:

I know it's a little map xD

Hope for some feedback^^

~MOP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back