• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Simulacra!

Are you content with the graphics of this hack?

• No, new tiles and palettes are needed.

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Yes, everything works well with each other.

Votes: 46 70.8%
  • There are only a few things that should change. (Specify in post)

Votes: 10 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    This hack does looks good, but i sorta liked your old hack better, because the tiles combined very well, and this hacks tiles are quite poor to be honest.
    I know you can do better with the tiles and palettes.
    Oh, and your mapping is awesome!:P
    Good luck!:)

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeesooommmmmeeeee!!!!!
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttttttttt!!!!
    Fabulous graphics ! For a minute I thought that I was looking at a Pokemon Platinum hack ! *Hats off to wesley fg and kyledove* . This is a fantastic hack-in-making if the screenshots say so . Do you need Beta Testers ? I'll be willing to play this one day 'N' night . Good luck with this one . Hack of the year on the way !

King of Dragons

Hail the king of Dragons!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    This looks like a great game to play!

I wonder what the battle scenes look like though?

Why put the hack in spanish? I can't read spanish.

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
    The old mountain was unique, but the new one is good too...
    Meh, I liked the old one better.
    I agree with Colorful Summer.
    Maybe you should use the old mountain, with the new palettes.
    I tried using the old mountain tiles with the new palettes. It didn't turn out right and it looked awkward. I still have the tiles and palettes of the old mountain if everyone thinks I should use the old ones.
    This is looking amazing.
    Can't wait to test this.
    Congrats on being able to keep this one functional. =p
    Don't worry, you'll probably get this to test before anyone else. xD
    This hack does looks good, but i sorta liked your old hack better, because the tiles combined very well, and this hacks tiles are quite poor to be honest.
    I know you can do better with the tiles and palettes.
    Oh, and your mapping is awesome!:P
    Good luck!:)
    The tiles of this hack aren't poor. Are they? x_x
    Also, I dropped the tiles and palettes of Enigma because I guess WAH's tiles and palettes are >Dante<'s (no offense to him of course. He is a very talented hacker and I look up to him and respect him). I didn't want to have to deal with being accused of stealing tiles and palettes. So I just redid everything.
    Thanks though. ^_^
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeesooommmmmeeeee!!!!!
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaattttttttttt!!!!
    Fabulous graphics ! For a minute I thought that I was looking at a Pokemon Platinum hack ! *Hats off to wesley fg and kyledove* . This is a fantastic hack-in-making if the screenshots say so . Do you need Beta Testers ? I'll be willing to play this one day 'N' night . Good luck with this one . Hack of the year on the way !
    Thanks, but I really doubt this hack has Hack of the Year potential. Maybe Crono by >Dante< or Light Platinum by Wesley_FG. I'm not really looking for Beta Testers because I usually test everything myself numerous times after making it.
    This looks like a great game to play!

I wonder what the battle scenes look like though?

Why put the hack in spanish? I can't read spanish.
    The battle scenes haven't been changed yet, but I assure you, they will be. The hack is in English first. I will only translate it to Spanish to test myself really. My Spanish is mediocre at best and I'm hoping that translating this will really help.

Thanks for the comments guys. I will probably post some screen shots of the starter script tonight.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    I like the screen where Tyler examines the Pokemon blocking the path.
    Those Totodile are made by Kyledove, right?
    Are the other sprites also public?

thelaytonmobile

Beginning Reading Your Message
    Years
    And they're Pineco, not Totodile. xD
    I thought they were Bagon myself:laugh:.
    Anyway, this hack looks good. I personally like the tiles, and I think that though the story may be cliched, it is good and sounds intriguing. Remember, there are cliches for a reason, and they are not always bad things.
    But good luck, and keep up the good work.

sasquatchd00d

welcoming a clean head.
    Years
    New tree tiles courtesy of Zelix. I'm unsure whether I like them or not.

New Tree

Pokémon Simulacra!

Old Tree

Pokémon Simulacra!

New Tree? Old Tree? Neither?

Any feedback from you guys is appreciated. ^_^

Francesca

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2009
    The new tree looks cool! But i prefer the old one though. But still. It's looking pretty good.
    Nice Update you got there~.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
    I agree with Munchlax™.
    The new tree looks great, but the palette is so...strong, that building don't stand out as they should.

Back