• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Singularity (Working Title)

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    Pokemon Singularity
    (working title)​

Hello! Welcome to the world of Pokemon. A once proud world, where trainers battled, raised, and bred companions into peak shape, participating in riveting battles that once sold out stadiums. This still goes on, mind you, but the world has taken an...interesting turn. Who could have guessed that generations of selective breeding, exposure to the elements, and frequent usage of Ditto could lead to quirky developments within their DNA? Yes, yes, it seemed that the latter was the leading culprit, whose flexible genetics would cause the emergence of chimera Pokemon, a mutation which lead to much more powerful creatures. Not wanting to fall behind, trainers soon bred specifically for the abominations, to the point singular Pokemon had became extinct. And now, there are two factions, Team Aqua & Team Magma, who claim they wish to take Hoenn to new heights by expanding the sea and land. But as you delve deeper into their plans, it seems their actual plans are much more sinister!

Features/Changes:

Spoiler:

Current Bugs:
    Spoiler:

n7MfIKY.png

Will update with more as time goes on. This is not meant to be the most ambitious hack, and is mainly just so I can use the 150+ fusions I've made throughout the year.

Credit:
    Pixel art belongs to either me or Nintendo.

Last edited:
    Years
  • looks very interesting, can't wait to play it
    can u change red ? its boring to play as Red in every rom hack, a new hero would be good

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    So here's a major update! I've added a lot more screenshots as well

The game is in a functioning working beta that goes all the way to the Champion! I've also shifted from Fire Red as a base to Emerald, while adding 40+ more fusions. There's a decent chunk of new dialogue, a new gym leader and champion, alongside noticeable story changes! I'll post again when I figure out how to create the .Ini file since I can't just post the .GBA file

also I have no idea to uh, add tags to the thread lmao
    n7MfIKY.png

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey there, I really dig the custom fusion dex, but don't you think the retro sprites you've used for the main player clash a little too much with the gen 3 NPC overworlds?

Last edited:

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    Hey there, I really dif the custom fusion sex, but don't you think the retro sprites you've used for the main player clash a little too much with the gen 3 NPC overworlds?

Probably. But right now they're mainly placeholders, with NPCS commenting on the fact you look out of place. I'll update it when I figure out something

ravenboy9

Arkansan Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2021
    I'll have an .ips file sooner or later, still working on that.

For now, here's the current change long compared to Emerald. It should be all inclusive, barring minor changes that went under the radar.

Spoiler:

Current Bugs:
    Spoiler:

Back