• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    Are you gonna add Barry´s battle theme later ? Also Platinum intro too ?

He has his own theme!? To answer your question... YES! It will be in by the next BETA!

When do you estimate the release of the next beta?

Short answer 3-4 months at most. I plan to fly through this hack now as most things are sorted out. But with the Challenge Mode and *this awesome secret thing that has never been done before* it will push it back. But it will be worth it!

you can talk about new moves such as sacred sword, spacial rend... in game :v

Yeah I should put them randomly across the game, noted and will get on it!

Please put the Attack Order and Defend Order for Vespiqueen :D

Yes I can, although doing new moves may be risky but that's complicated. But I think I will!

Is the part where Dawn does catching tutorial fixed? I would love to play this game.

Well, what was the problem at first? It's beta 2. I'm positive it's fixed, but it that the only reason you won't play it? Booooooooooyyyyyy, just play it.

I don't think its the game breaking bug because that's fixed, the pokeball graphic works. Maybe the word Bidooof?! Fixed for the final Beta though!

Any way! Veilstone, Rt 214,213,212 and Valor Lakefront are done and dusted! Somehow I will get Pastoria's Gym working and then the Great Marsh will be next!

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    I found a glitch... I battled a Picknicker in Route 205 and then I returned to Floarama's PC to heal my team and this happened
    Pokémon Sinnoh Legacy BETA 2.0 Out Now!

I haven't saved my game so...

Anyway, some minor things

you can leave floarama without make the whole valley windworks thing:

after battling mars half of her body disappear

Also, when I arrived in Sandgem and Barry get out from the lab, when he leaves he walks trought walls, and when Dawn is teaching me how to catch a Pokémon, Growlithe's intimidate works on her like she's a Pokémon lol

Even I couldn't get really far, I enjoyed the game
    ..But there has too many map bugs dude
    My bad if any of those bugs I pointed were already fixed

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    I found a glitch... I battled a Picknicker in Route 205 and then I returned to Floarama's PC to heal my team and this happened

I haven't saved my game so...

Don't know why it happens so I'm horribly sorry about that. I know it only happens when Floarama's the first healing place after starting a game or save file. So if you healed in Jubilife it should have been fine :S

All other bugs are fixed though! Thanks for pointing them out!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2015
    Monferno can't learn Rock Smash it's a bug right ? Also where can I get a Gible ? I couldn't find one at Wayward Cave abd de Pokédex says "Area Unknown".

Epsilon

Shiny Scizor
    Years
    kearnseyboy6, this hack is simply amazing. Please continue until it's finished, it's worth it. Sinnoh looks great, and the thought of visiting Johto, the Orange Islands, or any other region after completing it is quite thrilling. Thank you for your hard work!

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    kearnseyboy6, this hack is simply amazing. Please continue until it's finished, it's worth it. Sinnoh looks great, and the thought of visiting Johto, the Orange Islands, or any other region after completing it is quite thrilling. Thank you for your hard work!

I don't know which region to do next. Maybe the Orange Islands since no one else has completed it yet.

1- After the Sinnoh region, what is the next region?

2- you make Kalos region?

Nah, not yet, no one has finished all the sprites yet for Gen VI so half the pokemon are missing. Same with the moves and abilities!

Yeah if anyone could make kalos on gba it's you

Actually anyone can do it! XD

Also I have finished the Water Gym! I was playing in the Hacked Mode and my level 60 Infernape stood no chance! I had to use my Togekiss :)

I think I will release the next Beta at Snowpoint Gym.

Years
    (Sorry for my english, I am French ;) )
    Hi, thank you very much for your incredible work ! When I look for a hack, I always want musics changed, even a little, because thats the most important thing for me. Can I ask if other regions musics are included too ?

Edit : and, oups, I don't know if it's just me but when I came to Eterna City, the music started but it doesn't loop when it ends.

Edit2 :
    - sometimes music freezes and I have to save and reset, don't know why.
    - little bug for wake-up slap : when the ennemy is asleep, the "slp" indication doesn't disappear when you wake it up.
    - if you select rock smash when there is no rock, it will say that you can't use it until a gym badge is collected... even if you have it.

Edit3 : haha, okay ! :D I just arrived to acumula town and... unova musics are there ! You don't know how it makes me happy, great great work ! If I can do a suggestion, it would be awesome to add battle themes too, as gold or heartgold, but otherwise it's perfect. Wow ! Bravo ! Your hack is the best I ever played, your hack is exactly what I was looking for : a place when you can access several regions and listen their musics. I saw in comments above that people were talking about light platinum, but that hack KILLS light platinum. Why : the story seems better mastered (im I using the right word... aah, don't know), we don't have, I don't know, the feeling of always doing the same thing, there is cries of pokémons and pokédex descriptions (but not sure if that was fixed in a possible new version light P), and THE MUSIC ! I am crazy about musics. Continue like that for other regions if possible ! You have my vote ! :D

Edit4 : hey ! But you did it ! I just came to the gym and it has his music ! Haha, great, maybe it will be possible to add wild and trainer themes too ? Thank you so much ! :D

Last edited:

kearnseyboy6

Aussie's Toughest Mudder
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2019
    (Sorry for my english, I am French ;) )
    Hi, thank you very much for your incredible work ! When I look for a hack, I always want musics changed, even a little, because thats the most important thing for me. Can I ask if other regions musics are included too ?

Edit : and, oups, I don't know if it's just me but when I came to Eterna City, the music started but it doesn't loop when it ends.

Edit2 :
    - sometimes music freezes and I have to save and reset, don't know why.
    - little bug for wake-up slap : when the ennemy is asleep, the "slp" indication doesn't disappear when you wake it up.
    - if you select rock smash when there is no rock, it will say that you can't use it until a gym badge is collected... even if you have it.

Edit3 : haha, okay ! :D I just arrived to acumula town and... unova musics are there ! You don't know how it makes me happy, great great work ! If I can do a suggestion, it would be awesome to add battle themes too, as gold or heartgold, but otherwise it's perfect. Wow ! Bravo ! Your hack is the best I ever played, your hack is exactly what I was looking for : a place when you can access several regions and listen their musics. I saw in comments above that people were talking about light platinum, but that hack KILLS light platinum. Why : the story seems better mastered (im I using the right word... aah, don't know), we don't have, I don't know, the feeling of always doing the same thing, there is cries of pokémons and pokédex descriptions (but not sure if that was fixed in a possible new version light P), and THE MUSIC ! I am crazy about musics. Continue like that for other regions if possible ! You have my vote ! :D

Edit4 : hey ! But you did it ! I just came to the gym and it has his music ! Haha, great, maybe it will be possible to add wild and trainer themes too ? Thank you so much ! :D

Thanks for the bug, I noticed it as well. But the looping is fixed for the next beta.

Yes I am doing HGSS music, but not like Gogo's patch. Instead I'll include possible remixes that I like the sound of but still keep to the original theme.

As for the wild region music... I'll have a think about it! But I can do trainer music quite easily, so I'll add it if I remember.

Progress:

I have finally drafted something together. You have to play as Dawn and rescue yourself from Stavros with a given team. Check it out:

This section here is meant to be quite challenging and after you lose a certain amount of times you can skip the section. You have a fairly underused team and you are up against some well organised Smogon overused teams... I'll be doing some testing soon to make sure it's winnable (without items). This happens at Celestic town and I have mapped everything out so if I get a good couple of days of hacking the Beta shouldn't be too far away!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2015
    Im stuck at the underground miners house, ive been down cycling path, gone through the cave and had the stravos event, but i cant get past the rocks at the back of the miners house :(

gatolete22

pokegod investigation and crazy
    Years
    hackrom interesting pokemon fire red, finally I hope to progress much in order diamente and I like pokemon pearl, finally there will be changes in the history of the game or not

Years
    As for the wild region music... I'll have a think about it! But I can do trainer music quite easily, so I'll add it if I remember.

Thank you ! And for Silver, I don't know if we going to battle him (but hmm xD), but if we will, could you please add his battle theme too ? Thank you again !

Edit : and sorry for double post !

Edit2 : (haha sorry to be so annoying, I am CRAZY about music in games :D) If there is legendaries (I presume so), could you please add their themes for each too ? If possible and not too binding of course ;)

Last edited:
    Back