• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - Sky Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok thanks for the comments :). and no i'm not going to give these scripts to no one only to people on my team but they have to make me stuff in return.
    @Dark_Lucario - Thanks i'm going to use the baby Chansey :).

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    OK, its name is Luckey, it's 100% female, pure-Normal, and effect is Cute Charm. The attacks... just follow closely behind Cleffa and/or Igglybuff. Glad you like her!
    EDIT: D'oh! You'll need a backsprite! If you're using unLZ-GBA, you'll need just the frontsprite and shiny backpic.

brendan mc

{}[][]Game Developer[][]{}
    Years
    i have been up for the past few night drawing pokemon for you i will get them on the computer and redo them on the comp and snd them in k illusion.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    hey LegosJedi do you still want to map for me because I need a mapper to help me out because I'm to busy making the cbs. if you do please pm me with some screenshots of maps you made so I can see how good you are then i'll send over the maps I alreadly made and then send you the world map so you can start mapping. of course you don't have to make the whole island unless you want to.

Edited: oh dark lucario I'm not putting shinys well maybe not yet but later maybe. oh and I alreadly got the gender system in my game alreadly took a little while to make last night but I made it :). also should I make it like diamond/pearl where they have different grafics for male and female?if yes then I'm going to have to make lot of edits to the pokemons from the old game so they are different.

Edited: YES!!!!I FINALLY GOT MY PC SCRIPT TO WORK!!!(sorry for the caps lock i was just so happy :D)I'll post screenshots of it in the next issue.

Last edited:

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
    Years
    Illusion Gaming said:
    oh dark lucario I'm not putting shinys well maybe not yet but later maybe.
    Umm... I don't think you can easily remove the whole Shiny Pokemon thing.... It just happens randomly, it's not a question of putting them in, they're just there. If you don't put in the shiny backsprite, it will show up in funky colors when a player encounters a shiny one. o.0
    Every Pokemon you insert should have a shiny form, or the game's defaults will give them strange coloring.
    EDIT:
    Homer Simpson said:
    D'OH!!!!!
    Whoops, I didn't realize this wasn't a ROM hack. Never mind, don't add them if you don't want to, here's the normal color for Luckey.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok thx lol. yeah when I read the first part i'm like wtf rmxp doesn't have it in alreadly XD. Anyways the pc system is almost done i'm just going to add the box options where you can change the wallpaper and rename the box. oh and make more then one box.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    wow the lucky looks great!!!,

and the slicer looks cool too!!!

the charazard fusion thing,
    the wings should be fliped over, because they look like theyre attacked to his arm...
    .............unless it is ment to be like that...

keep it up!

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    i'm sorry guys but i'm not going to have this weeks issue because i was sick this whole week and i'm still sick so I can't really go online much because i'm too sick.

Edited: wait i'm better!!ok i'm making the issue right now. in some places its going to be late but where I live it will be on time!

sorry for the dp and bump but I finshed this weeks issue!I couldn't make it 2 pages because I didn't really make that much this week since I got sick.
    Issue 2!!
    oh and also for the update today I made an evo. for Slicer I'm going to call it Blader(no its not the syther/mewtwo fusion i just liked that name for this pokemon).oh and I alreadly have the water starters made :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    just look at the 2 issues theres like 7 or 10 alreadly lol. anyways thanks and i took off TRSM because I haven't heard from him for a long time so theres a space open for a pokemon spriter(customs only). oh and right now i'm making a pokemon trade center, but its going to different then the real ones, because this time you don't have to be connected or anything and there will always be different people in there, and anther new thing is that you get to pick what pkmn you want to give him and which pkmn of his you want!but the thing is he won't always want your pokemon! so heres a little example of me trading with someone:
    1. I walk in the pkmn trade center.
    2. I talk with someone to trade pkmn.
    3. I pick my Critter for his Slicer
    4. He doesn't want a Critter.
    5. I pick Manyula for his Slicer.
    6. We trade.
    7. I talk to him again now he has no Slicer but a Manyula.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    sorry to bump and double post, but I just want to let people know i'm going to finsh this game so I don't want this topic to die yet. Also the new issue(3) is finally out a little late but its out(its in the first post). Also, this game the maps won't lag at all because i'm not using events for encounters so there won't be like 50+ events on one map because of the grass. I found a way to make it so you'll only get in encounters when your on a certen terrain. well thats all and again sorry I just don't want this to die since its systems are all almost done!

ShadowKP1

Noob Rom hacker
    Years
    Good thing you'll continue this. This sounds too good to die. I'll check out the issue right now.

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    Thanks ShadowKP1 :). well the story isn't that good because I made it in like less then a minute. so i'll try to think up of something better. well theres not much new from the last issue so I might skip this weeks unless people want this weeks only maps. oh and there's a *NEW* Hero/ Heroine.

Edited: looking for trainers! By that I mean if you want to be in my game heres your chance!! all you have to do is post the following info:
    Name: your name to be on the game
    start battle messgae: (What to say at the beginning of battle)

lost battle messgae: (What to say when you lose the battle)

won battle messgae: (What to say when you win the battle)

Pokemons:
    1 - (pkmn name) - (pkmn lv)
    2 - (pkmn name) - (pkmn lv)
    3 - (pkmn name) - (pkmn lv)
    4 - (pkmn name) - (pkmn lv)
    5 - (pkmn name) - (pkmn lv)
    6 - (pkmn name) - (pkmn lv)

Trainer Sprite: (link to trainer sprite)

Trainer Overworld sprite: (link to overworld sprite)

you don't have to have 6 pokemons and if you don't pick a trainer sprite i'll pick them out of random so if you don't like your sprite oh well but if you find one later that you want to be great.

Last edited:

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Hey Illusion Gaming, the Issue 3 isnt working.just thought id tell you. *sigh* i hope it gets up soon.

~Minorthreat~

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    oh yeah ops when I uploaded it my ftp messed up and it didn't finsh uploading :P so its fixed now.

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    Name: Minorthreat
    start battle messgae: Electric Pokemon...Bewarned you may feel a slight jolt

lost battle messgae: I guess that jolt wasn't really electrifying enough.

won battle messgae: Electric Pokemon will jolt you to an electrifying state

Pokemons, the numbers in after the levels are the order that i want them to be in:
    1 - Electabuzz - lv 39 (6)
    2 - Ampharos - lv 30 (4)
    3 - Jolteon - lv 32 (2)
    4 - Manectric - lv 36 (5)
    5 - Raichu - lv 34 (3)
    6 - If you have a new electric Pokemon just make it that if not then another Electabuzz - lv 31 (1)

Trainer Sprite/Overworld:
    Pokémon - Sky Blue

I really dont care what i am in the game but something important would be cool if not thats okay too...

bythe way i dont thing the issue 3 is working yet well for me at least it still shows up to a little box with an X in it.

Last edited:

Illusion Gaming

RMXP Pro
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 10, 2007
    ok your added :). oh and its working for me maybe refresh the page?and how about for the 6th pokemon that pokemon they think(me too) is Electabuzz evo.?

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2021
    yea thats fine. since were doing that make Electabuzz level 31 and the Electabuzz evo level 39 if thats not a problem.
    and ill try again and see if the issue 3 works. it does nice screens so are like most of the 4th gen pokes showen at this time gunna be in the game?

~Minorthreat~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back