• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

ArcBolt27
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    just reached the post-game earlier and i gotta say i love the choices of songs used, wasnt expecting those 2 songs towards the end of the main story but im very pleased by them nonetheless

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2024
    I seem to be stuck on the metro after registering for the tournament, is this a bug?

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2022
    I just downloaded and patched it, but the game has no sound, wich is sad bc the music sounds dope as hell

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Found a crashing bug, when moonblast gets used game crashes. I'm playing on 3ds

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    The document that has details of stats for eclipse-able pokemon. What does this represent? Is it a buff that they get or their base stats in that form?

Dark

SW-8589-1512-3501
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Loving the game so far is absolutely awesome, best hack that came out this year for sure, thank you so much for all your hard work. Sorry about the bug report just notice there's been a update since I downloaded the file

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    Hey #Vytron!! Just wanted to say, I LOVED THE STROYLINE of this hack, you did an amazing job with the sound track, it makes me sad to think that the game is over now, it is built so well, plot twists worked so well and the overall graphics and display was amazing. I know Saiph is Colen and part 1, but is the protagonist from Saiph the guy Micah, or is Micah a character portraying yourself like other developers put themselves in the game. Cannot explain how much I loved this game, but I couldn't play post game and I don't know why it just restarted the game over.

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
    Hey #Vytron!! Just wanted to say, I LOVED THE STROYLINE of this hack, you did an amazing job with the sound track, it makes me sad to think that the game is over now, it is built so well, plot twists worked so well and the overall graphics and display was amazing. I know Saiph is Colen and part 1, but is the protagonist from Saiph the guy Micah, or is Micah a character portraying yourself like other developers put themselves in the game. Cannot explain how much I loved this game, but I couldn't play post game and I don't know why it just restarted the game over.
    Micah is the player from Saiph
    And uh yes it restarts... you didn't save your game like ever? Because in that case the game has no save file to load up after the ending

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
    So I've noticed that this freeze issue in battle occurs to me when wand attack is used to lower accuracy continuously. Apart from that it works fine. Anyone know lose who has experienced it? Or, Vytron, can you please try replicating this and see if it's an actual issue? Thank you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Nice game with amazing story and mechanics. The new region and even map style is amazing. Where can I find move tutor/relearner?

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
    Wow, i've been playing this and it's simply AMAZING.

Just out of curiosity since Toucannon learns Rock Smash and the game sees that as an HM, where's the move deleter?

Azluf Town, in v1.1 and 1.2 this has been ironed out though

Back