• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Sors - The VytroVerse Part 2 (Full Game, v1.3 Available Now!)

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Bug Report:
    This ROM Hack won't work with GBA BIOS (Nintendo Logo glitched up). Which means I have to enable Quick Boot on EverDrive X5 Mini.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    so the emulator fix .ips file wont patch onto the game I've tried redownloading it and tring to patch iy onto a new copy of the game any suggestions to help fix this?

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2021
    Does anyone else have problems evolving riolu or is it just me? Its over level 30 now

Sakib Anam

Hi, I am Sakib Anam
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2022
    The Game Story is awesome!

* Wating for SORS 2

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2021
    Hey Everyone,
    I was wondering how to exactly get a politoed. I followed the game Doc and I have a Poliwhirl over level 30 and leveled it up in the rain but did not evolve. Any tips?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Hi! Does anyone have any idea as to how i can get my hands on the item that can be used for Rock smash? Thank you!

Spoiler:

Put in spoiler tags just in case anybody doesn't want to know ahead of time.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Just finished this, and honestly, i haven't enjoyed a game this much since unbound in a while. My favorite aspects would have to be the music, graphics and the storyline. Although I'm not going to lie, the backtracking to Amor for the tournament, as well as the tournament itself got old really quick, and felt like a chore to slog through, not to mention, i think we'd all prefer the regular fly option over the soaring mechanic due to it being far more quicker and user friendly. That aside, it's a really well done hack and i look forward to Saiph 2!

P.S: I really feel revives should be made available earlier on in the game.

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    I am having the same problem, got it to level 40 so I really don't want to bin it off now for something else.
    Razor claw in Amor department store, and you need it to be nighttime, if in the beginning of the game it said. The sub circuit 5m is uninstalled, than you won't be able to play post game (past experience) and you won't be able to use the time option (personal experience) which means if this applies to you than you can't get a gliscor

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    I got a question. I was browsing south of Samurion on Route 3 and came across a house on an island and the door was closed, a question mark and a key required. How do I get in there, and if there is a key needed when do I find the key?

Vytron

Just an ordinary Romhacker
    Years
  • I got a question. I was browsing south of Samurion on Route 3 and came across a house on an island and the door was closed, a question mark and a key required. How do I get in there, and if there is a key needed when do I find the key?

Complete the PokeDex

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    And I was just wondering if you are going to update the soundtrack on YouTube for the final release, because I'm wondering what the themes for Hupestian Ruins and Siara HQ are. And I think a complete ost would be really cool. And maybe name the songs after the cities and routes and places.

Last edited:

Vytron

Years
  • And I was just wondering if you are going to update the soundtrack on YouTube for the final release, because I'm wondering what the themes for Hupestian Ruins and Siara HQ are. And I think a complete ost would be really cool. And maybe name the songs after the cities and routes and places.

I might upload the remaining OSTs between non Sors related uploads yeah, and I probably will rename some of the songs to be more straight to the point

Shado19

Shado
    Years
  • Does anyone know if all Pokemon are available to catch? I can't seem to find the Regis and the Kanto bird trio.

I've already looked on the documents but it doesn't say where they are

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2023
    I might upload the remaining OSTs between non Sors related uploads yeah, and I probably will rename some of the songs to be more straight to the point

Thanks that will be cool, because even tho some are songs are remixs of main line games, they are still cool. And do you know what music was made for Divampa Cave and Mt. Nit

Vytron

Years
  • Does anyone know if all Pokemon are available to catch? I can't seem to find the Regis and the Kanto bird trio.

I've already looked on the documents but it doesn't say where they are

If the documents say they are unavailable, then they are not catchable, one of the docs show what pokemon are not coded in the game, check that .png

Vytron

Years
  • Thanks that will be cool, because even tho some are songs are remixs of main line games, they are still cool. And do you know what music was made for Divampa Cave and Mt. Nit

I mean, I arranged the soundtrack too lol
    Lava Reef Zone from Sonic & Knuckles

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    #vytron
    I evolved my doublade into Aegislash but it didn't learn kings guard on evolution. It's leveled up once after evolution and still nothing. Does it learn it eventually? Or should I just give up on him, stuck in defense forme isn't a great 'mon

Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2021
    So while playing and noriced when you land with latias in any other place than your suppose to you get softlocked and cant do anything about it

Back