• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: Pokémon Sun and Moon Starter final evolutions revealed + Island Guardians

User19sq

Incineroar not a Fighting-type? GOOD!!! But that also means that Delphox is more-than-likely the worst Fire starter ever. XP I'm going with my fire Garfield!

Glad to see the Poply line receiving some love again! A siren? That's awesome! Not for Incineroar, but still. This is what the SealTheDeal team needed! X3

Just like everyone else, didn't expect the Flying to turn into Ghost. Just in time for Halloween! SPOOPY ARCHER POKERMURN!!!

I never cared for non-letter characters in Pokémon's names, so I'm still getting used to the Tapu guys. But at the same time, I wish this was a bit more used in Gen III, so that we wouldn't be forced to say "reh-JYCE" and make it sound like it doesn't belong with the other Regis.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I still don't understand how anyone could hate an official Heel Pokemon whose idle animation is it constantly taunting its opponent while its signature move is ripped straight from Zangief's Spinning Lariat, on top of having a cute description.

I mean to each their own. All three starters are winners. Strongest set of starters alongside gen 4, to me.

raxic_ex

I'm Buizel of the Expedition Society!
    Years
  • I'm confused on what you really mean by this. I don't understand "then you can only met the champions" or how that would make it Maison 2.0?

What I mean with Maison 2.0 is that you get to meet Champions after a consecutive winning streak (much like Battle Chatelaine, but in a sense that you can team up with them after you've defeated them)

Although we prefer PWT 2.0, but from the Japanese trailer some NPC trainer also appear at Battle Tree and can be battle too (Female backpacker for example). I assume Battle Tree to be post-game thingy which makes it even more like Maison 2.0

Last edited:
    Years
  • I don't see what's wrong with that. PWT was post-game (iirc? can be wrongo n that), and Battle Frontier was post-game in Gen III and Gen IV. I just don't understand the connection you're trying to make, here.

If I remember, during B2/W2's main story we were actually forced to do the PWT right after defeating the fifth Gym. So definitely not postgame-only.

cRaCkZ

Well...
    Years
  • LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    Sun/Moon will be a real reboot to the series.
    They did what they wanted to do in BW , a complete reboot. NO HM , NO GYMS , WE ARE FREE LOL

It is wrong to be in love with TAPU LELE? :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Have anyone notice that Primarina's hair float upward ?
    So , It is possible that Primarina can float in the air like Milotic since her hair defy the law of gravity ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2016
    Decidueye is everything I hoped it would be, and more. His signature move is going to be amazingly good in competitive play!

Back