• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokémon Sunday's big reveal (10th May) - discussion

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, OW is like the sprite character you play as and move around as.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    There were a lot of news revealed that day, and there will be more to come this coming June.

Vindicated

Really?
    Years
    I am sure that is just at the start of the game, no way they will follow you the whole game. If they do I will be pretty disappointed, I don't want something following me the whole game.

Poliwagged

is waggin' his tail
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2012
    I am sure that is just at the start of the game, no way they will follow you the whole game. If they do I will be pretty disappointed, I don't want something following me the whole game.
    It's most likely going to be an optional thing you can turn on/off.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    preatty sweet is going to be on 2D 3D game like DPPt

Exactly. Seeing as they have taken the same graphical look from DPPt into HGSS, there will definitely be a 2D and 3D look to the game. They have reused some tiles from DPPt as well seeing how similar the houses appear to be. Though, they have also recreated some new tiles using the same DPPt format, such as the trees. This alone can make you tell how they actually are putting in some time difference to the game, but keeping the look more up to date.

I don't see the big deal in why the starter shouldn't be allowed to follow you all the time, except at certain moments in the game. If they did it before in Yellow, and are bringing it back I don't see them not making it follow you most of the way through. Though, not much information has been referred, Poliwagged has a point of it having the possibility of being an optional feature.

Cura

[color=DarkCyan][i][b]I see nothing! I know nothin
    Years
    From what I read... The graphics are 3D wise, (like D/P/Pt) but new environments, and things are suppose to be there. So, it's pretty much a long wait for me, unless I import it.

Back