• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Sunshine

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    nice title screen and city's o.o how did ya maked that title screen(yust wanna know :P) o.o meh.because the title screen mirrors from saphire :P btw gigapolis city rocks :)

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    This game is godlike! The tilesets! The title! The... everything!
    I hope you finish this master mew, it looks like the best hack I've seen in a long time!
    (PS:Are those gravestones from and RPG Maker 2003 chipset?)

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    I can't download the file

MasterMew can you please pm me the beta because the site is down

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I want to play the beta but the link is down :/ btw. Awesome hack keep up the good work

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2012
    Hi all. I'm back again, and I've started a new hack: Pok?mon Sunset, a hack of Emerald, and is the sequel of Sunshine. Here are some pictures:
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine

Some of the features of this hack will be:
    -Huge cities
    -Complety new graphics of the maps
    -The posibility of catch the 386 Pok?mons
    -New scripts
    -New plot, new characters and a lot of more new things
    Don't worry, this project don't will delay the creation of Sunshine or Golden Sun/Silver Moon. I will work in Sunset after end the other hacks.

mr_loonytik said:
    nice title screen and city's o.o how did ya maked that title screen(yust wanna know :P)
    I've edited the tiles of the Kyogre's pic from the title screen with a hex editor.

kingboo30 said:
    Any idea when this will be finished?
    I'm not sure. But I think than I need many months since this hack will have a lot of cities and places, and I must edit the dialogues, scripts, tiles, sprites and a lot of things more. And I'm busy working in Golden Sun/Silver Moon too.

To the peoples who want to download Sunshine: don't worry, I will upload it soon. And will be a new version with more places, some changes and various bug fixes (sorry, I can't upload a version now).

Last edited:

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I would have to say this is the best hack in the entire world of hacking!!!! I cannot wait to play this game. I have been hacking for a year now, but I was too lazy to learn all of that stuff so I am still a novice! XD

Years
    MasterMew said:
    I've edited the tiles of the Kyogre's pic from the title screen with a hex editor.
    aaa thought so:Pnice nice screenies from your new hack ^_^ your really good :)

DeoxysOwns22

*Visit My Adoption Center*
    Years
    • Age 32
    • USA
    • Seen Jun 21, 2005
    When I click on the site you have posted, It says there is mno longetr a what I am looking for!?!?!?!?!

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    MasterMew said:
    New pictures:
    This will be your rival in Sunshine (who by the way, is your rival in Pok?mon Bluesky too):
    Pokémon Sunshine

A new city than will be in the next demo:
    Pokémon Sunshine

The battles of the Pok?mon League will be in a big stadium as is in the anime:
    Pokémon Sunshine
    Pokémon Sunshine

I will release soon a new demo with all the bugs fixed (I think) and a new city.

I was always going to insert the Pok?mon League into my hack. I'm so jealous. ;)

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    like I said before pure genius, I hope your pokemon league will be good, I have always hated it when you get to the pokemon league and all you fight is the elite four.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back