• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Terra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    Pokémon Terra
    -Hack of:
    Fire Red

-Made by:
    JvG

-Storyline:
    The Terra region has a special team to protect the nature but this time it went wrong. Team Nature Closes off all the Nature Routes. People are getting nervous and scared and every time they try to get in it ends in a big fight. Its your job to defeat Team Nature. Do you think you can handle it?

-New Features:
    The New Terra Region
    New Maps
    New Scripts
    New Transportation
    and much more you have to find out yourself!

-Screens:

Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra

Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra

Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra

Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra
    Pokémon Terra

-Banners:
    Pokémon Terra

-Team:
    Jvg: everything
    Esmas: Sprites

-Credits:
    Nanoman: Banner
    Esmas: Sprites

Last edited:

DarkFear

I will ^^
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Dec 22, 2010
    Wow looks great keep it up I'll be looking foward to the beta. Good work on all of it and don't let us down!

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    awesome terra is back on, cant wait to see how it comes out, i also hope for some improvements

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    why made a new thread..? anyways, i think the story hits straight to the point. Also, are ya planning to have new tiles or keep it as is..? What would be our starter PKMN..?
    Spoiler:

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    why made a new thread..? anyways, i think the story hits straight to the point. Also, are ya planning to have new tiles or keep it as is..? What would be our starter PKMN..?
    Spoiler:

New tiles? If somebody can make them? I am not good in it.

And the starter? I can tell you there is only one starter, its a grass type. maybe you can guess. (btw. He is my favorite Pokemon)

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Treecko, if I'm guessing right... :D

Btw, ya skipped my question, that concerns a new thread... So why open a new one..? Or has the previous one had been deleted already..?

Inserting tiles is easy, well.., if you're used to it... Why not try it..? It's kinda fun...

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    Why a new thread, I restarted so a new thread. And I know how to instert tiles only I am bad at making them so if somebody could...

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    hey jvg im new to this thread ive been watching ur hack for sumetime so i decided to come by and leave a note and from wat ive read im guessing ur favourite pokemon is TREECKO so the start might be TREECKO... bye

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
    Years
    Thats totally Right! Treecko!!

I hope some new updates this week, don't know when I have time to hack. I won't give away much news. Only hints so you have to find out yourself by playing.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    The hack looks very good,
    Don't you plan on changing the tiles or palletes, it would definitely make the hack stand out more, well good luck;)

~Celebi

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Good to see the new thread is up. Though you should expand on the thread a bit, maybe add some extra categories, it looks a bit plain.

Good luck, and tell me whenever you need some sprites. I'm still working on the Treecko, Grovyle, and Sceptile custom sprites for you. ;)

By the way, I can create tiles for you if you like, just gimme a reply and... Ta-daah!

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Cool, keep up the good work please I would love to play this when it's finished

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    This Hack look really cool, the screenshots look so professional its amazing.

Great Job =D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Nice screen, I see that it is the first battle of the hack and it looks amazing. Pretty aggressive rival....and it looks like an aggressive match up. Nice work

~Celebi

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back