• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon: The Camry Legend 2

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    Things worked out! Thanks Gator Gamer for helping me! (By the way, for anyone, this game is great! You should try it)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2022
    Where could I find the facts about gallade kid

If you're trying to do the "Gallade Kid" quest, Here are the answers to the audition, if you, or anyone else needs them.

Who is Gallade Kid's true Nimesus?
    Spoiler:

Who is Gallade Kid's love interest?
    Spoiler:

As for the 3rd and final question, it doesn't matter what you answer, from what I can tell.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
    Years
  • If you're trying to do the "Gallade Kid" quest, Here are the answers to the audition, if you, or anyone else needs them.

Who is Gallade Kid's true Nimesus?
    Spoiler:

Who is Gallade Kid's love interest?
    Spoiler:

As for the 3rd and final question, it doesn't matter what you answer, from what I can tell.

Hope this helps.

That helps much more, thanks. Just make sure you input "Crobat Kid" correctly - it checks for grammar!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2023
    I got this error when I tried to look at the Haiku Cave Inscription...

Attachments

• 2020-01-07.png
      2020-01-07.png
      541.4 KB · Views: 11
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Hello great game so far i really enjoyed both parts (camry legend 1 and 2) now m doing the eternal promise quest,nd they actually telling me to go to route 9 but when i try to leave the city the game tells me i have stuff to do in seasmir first nd i guess ive talked to everyone in the city yet i cant find anything interresting idk if its because i took the bicycle before talking to the professor or what but im kinda stuck right now nd i really dont know what to do :c
    Btw how can i get the map? cuz i dont have it after 3 emblems x)

Years
  • Hello great game so far i really enjoyed both parts (camry legend 1 and 2) now m doing the eternal promise quest,nd they actually telling me to go to route 9 but when i try to leave the city the game tells me i have stuff to do in seasmir first nd i guess ive talked to everyone in the city yet i cant find anything interresting idk if its because i took the bicycle before talking to the professor or what but im kinda stuck right now nd i really dont know what to do :c
    Btw how can i get the map? cuz i dont have it after 3 emblems x)

First, thanks for playing!
    LThat's a weird bug. I haven't had anyone inform me of this before. I'll check it by the morning.
    Getting the bicycle shouldn't affect the Quest. I'll fix it ASAP!

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Hi,m sorry ive been missing aiko x) it was late nd i wasnt paying attention much sorry :c. Now im in cave of Haiku nd i have the same problem as people above nd i wanna know how can i fix it as they did please?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hi, I stumbled upon your game and so far I am loving it! Quick question, is there a button to make your pokemon appear so they follow you? I love seeing my pokemon follow me and potentially holding an item. Oh! And where do I find stones to evolve Eevee? He's currently level 37 and the only stones I have are moon and sun stones

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Hello,press control button to make mons following you,nd u get the evolutionnary stones in palm city if i remmember correctly in the big mall they cost 2100 each
    Quick question : does meltan evolve in this game?

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Thanks,i just finished gallad's quest nd the island's quest but now i wanna leave palm city to head to devil's caudron nd they telling me i still have stuff to do in the city nd i have no quests to get a hint where i need to go :c i miss the help system :(

Years
    • Seen today
    If there's one I think this game could use, it's a option to speed it up. I just like things to go a little quicker in fan games.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    You can use cheat engine to do so,u just enable speed hack nd put it on 5 nd u have the game faster

Back