• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Tsuya- Tag Along Part 3

Tusya let her focus move from trainer to trainer. Yuki didn't seem entirely egar to shake Justin's hand, and introduce himself, but he did anyway after giving the other male trainer a hard look. She hadn't replied to the Espeon verbally, but scatched behind her ears, showing her appreciation. Tsuya didn't open her mouth to say anything, but moved a few steps ahead of the group towards the marketplace, being she heard Skylar mention getting a move on. Looking back over her shoulder Tsuya checked to see if anyone else was going to accompany her, before progressing onward into the town.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Regrouping - Part 3

Justin shrugged his shoulders as he sensed Yuki wasn't too happy to shake his hand. "Yeah, we probably should" Justin said in response to Skylar. He gripped the rope and pulled himself up onto Tauros. "Let's go Absol" he motioned for the dark pokemon to go on ahead of the group. He shook the rope a bit and Tauros began walking toward the city.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar gave Yuki a hard look, as if to say: 'what was that about?' She sighed and turned after Justin, walking a few paces behind him. Tsuya was out in front holding Espeon, and Skylar hoped the Pokemon would keep her safe if anything happened.Who am I kidding? Espeon would ditch her at the first sight of danger, it's not like she cares about Tsuya or anything. she thought sarcastically. Of course Espeon would keep the girl safe.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    (bunny Yuki just make him not say anything and stay behind a bit as you travel to olivine coz i'm gonna be inactive for 1-2 days.

Years
    Tabris-Outskirts of Olivine Part 6

The guard didn't seem to pay much attention to Tabris' inquiry. "Need alittle motivation, huh?!" He called to the Proven drawing his ninja weapon from his pouch into his left hand. The man was quite a distance ahead. but Tabris knew that he could get his attention one way or another "Well try this on for size!" He added thowing the thin-bladed knife straight for the guard's dome. "Get ready Snease, I don't think that's quite going to work." He told his Pokemon companion that lept off his shoulder landing out in front, her claws at the ready.

-----------------------------------------------

Tsuya-To the Marketplace

Still outfront Tsuya noticed that Justin and Skylar were following somewhat close behind, with Yuki trailing even further back. She sighed, saddly, as she woundered what was had become of her brother. Knowing that Espion would pass as a pet Pokemon Tsuya didn't really worry about holding her out in the open. Tsuya had the little girl charm if needed as well, she never really played that card, but it was a good resort. She approached the entrance to a clothing shop, she obviously overheard that was the destination Yuki and Skylar were looking for, and waited for them to enter the building first. 'A new outfit? Maybe I'll get one too?' She thought doubtfully, looking down at her shabby, dirty, unkept attire.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar walked up behind Tsuya as they arrived in front of a clothing shop. She looked in the windows curiously. "It looks like they're open," she said, then looked down at the girl. "Ready to go in?" She held the door open so Tsuya could enter, as her hands were full with Espeon in her arms. The two boys were behind them but Skylar didn't bother waiting. She figured that Tsuya and her could spend some time shopping together. I just hope I'll actually be able to get something... her thought trailed off as she gazed around the store. It was huge; there were racks upon racks of male, female, children, and Pokemon apparel. Pokemon apparel? That was odd. But as Skylar looked closer, she noticed it was collars and other items to dress Pokemon 'pets' up. "C'mon, let's go check out some of their clothes," she smiled at Tsuya, and led the way to the female section.

Years
    ((OOC: Made a mini-bio and sketch of Tsuya in the OOC Thread.))

Tsuya-Shopping with Skylar

Tsuya nodded her appreciation as Skylar held the door open for her to pass through. Her eyes lit up at the sight of all the articles of clothing placed neatly around the open store, each in their respective sections. Being led to the female section Tsuya couldn't resist the urge of feeling the clean, unsoiled, intact fabrics of a loose T-shirt. Everything she was currently looking at would be too large to fit her properly, but Tsuya didn't mind in the slightest. She watched Skylar with intent as to see what the older girl would be looking at. Letting Espeon down next to the "Pokemon Apparel" she didn't move far from the Pokemon's side, knowing that the attire this store held for Pokemon would probably insult Espeon if anything.

Tsuya knew her funds were limited, but she did have a small amount of money that her brother had "recieved" on their travels. Tsuya checked the price tag of a cute light blue skirt, that looked almost like the one she was sporting, only in obviously much better condition, and nearly fainted. Backing away from it she moved over to seemingly less pricy girl's attire. Still watching Skylar with wide happy glacier eyes.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar glanced at Tsuya, who was eyeballing a blue skirt much like her own. She smirked as she saw the girl react at the price. A lot of the things here are extremely expensive. she laughed inwardly, brushing past a red glittery dress that probably cost more than everything she owned combined. Thankfully, the store did have a clearance section, though the clothes in it weren't as great as the silky dresses she was looking at before.
    Pushing hangers and discarded clothes aside, Skylar dug down and found a pretty little navy blue dress with short sleeves that just covered the shoulders and a swooped neckline. She pulled it out and held it up for Tsuya to see. "What about this?" she asked. "It's plain enough that I'd wear it, but fancy enough that I would fit in at the resort." She bit her lip. It was pretty cheap too...And it wasn't like it'd be her only outfit. She could always wash the clothes she was wearing when they got to the hotel.

Tsuya had set Espeon down by some of the Pokemon apparel. It seemed like all of the clothes were just for pets, but she couldn't help looking around. Skylar and Tsuya were right across the isle, so the little purple Pokemon decided to look around.
    Espeon almost laughed at some of the things they were selling. Diamond encrusted sweaters? Pure gold bracelets? Even if she was rich, she wouldn't wear it! But there was a small bin with scrappy accessories; they were most likely already used. She spied a red ribbon deep in the fabrics and yanked it out. Down a little further was a red bandana that Flygon might like...
    She turned it into a game, picking out accessories for her teammates. Once she had picked out the items she thought they'd like the most, she rushed back over to Skylar and Tsuya. "Peon! Pi!" she mumbled, dropping the garments on the ground. A red ribbon for her, a red bandana for Flygon, a red scarf for Squirtle, and a red bowtie for Riolu.

ElBurrito

Years
    Olivine Market

Once arriving at the market Justin hopped off Tauros and tied him to a post. "I'll be back in a little bit" He said as he patted Tauros then motioned for Absol to follow him. He looked around and saw a sign for a tool shop, perfect, just what I need, Justin thought as he slowly made his way to the shop. He looked down at Absol, "Help me find some small tools that I can use to fix that old pokeball, I need something to hide Tauros in." Absol nodded then walked off to an aisle to look around. Justin walked by saws and some huge wrenches, well, if it were a giant ball then these would be perfect. Absol walked around a corner then stopped as it encountered the same guard it saw back at the other shop. "Sol..." Absol growled slightly and backed up, Justin looked up after hearing his pokemon and made eye contact with the guard. He waved then continued walking, hoping the guard would just walk away.

Absol found some small tools then quickly grabbed them and ran to its trainer. "Perfect" Justin took the box of tools from his pokemon and walked to the counter. "That'll be £200" The cashier said as he looked at the small tool box. "£200?! For these? But they're so tiny!" Justin looked confused, and slightly worried since he didn't have enough money. "Well sir, I'm sorry but that's what it costs." "Ok look, I don't have enough money, but I really need these tools." Justin reached into his pocket and pulled out £50 and placed it on the counter. "I can give you this much, and maybe trade some stuff to make up for the rest?" "Alright, what do you have?" "Well...." Justin reached into his pocket and grabbed the only thing he had, other than his pokeballs. Sighing, he placed his knife on the counter. "This is all I have." The cashier looked at him, then the knife. "Deal" The cashier took the knife and handed Justin the box of tools. Justin and Absol walked out of the store, "This better be worth it, I forgot the rifle at the ranch and that knife was my only other weapon..." he said as he looked down at Absol.

Years
    Tsuya-Shopping with Skylar Part 2

Holding up a navy blue dress to her body, Skylar asked for Tsuya's opinion. Tsuya examined the dress closely, and had a false look of disapproval for a moment, before returning her bubbly expression. "Mmhmm. I like it!" Tsuya replied with a little too much emotion in her voice. She couldn't remember a time that she'd actually been shopping, rather than just stealing, so this was a welcomed change of pace. "The neckline is alittle bit low...but if you'd got a nice necklace than I think it'll work out great." She continued, before taking a look at the discounted section herself.

"Peon! Pi!" The cry of Espeon drew Tsuya's attention. She watched the Pokemon lay on the floor for red Pokemon items. "Looks like she's found something of interest, too." Tsuya giggled slightyl looking back at Skylar waiting to see if she was going to obtain the items she and her Pokemon have found.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    "I just might have something," Skylar grinned as she replied to Tsuya saying she should wear a necklace with it. Her necklace wasn't anything too fancy, just a slightly thick black string with a pretty blue stone dangling from it that was connected by a thin sliver wire. She didn't exactly come off as the crafty type, but hey, she had a lot of free time on her hands before she came on this journey.
    The pair noticed Espeon walk up with her mouth full of red fabrics. The little purple Pokemon placed the garments on the ground, revealing a red ribbon, bandana, scarf, and bowtie. Skylar laughed. "I didn't see you as much of a shopper Espeon! Are those for your teammates?" she leaned over and checked out the price tags. She blinked in amazement. These things were selling for almost nothing! I guess that's what happens when hand-me-downs are sold at a high end store. she thought. "I guess we can get them. They're pretty cheap." Skylar smiled at her Pokemon, then turned to Tsuya. "So, see anything you like?"

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Yuki entered the shop a little time after everyone else. He entered and stood by the door withy his arms folded and leaning against the wall, looking glum. Out of the corner of is eye something caught his attention, something bright,square looking behind the counter. He set his gaze upon this and examined it It was some for of trap door. He noticed the shopkeeper had saw were his atention was and walked over to Yuki. He was an old man, about 60, and had a wite beard and air. He was thin and tall, and had piercing eyes. The man gazed into Yuki's eyes, and he quickly shifted his gaze downwards and stared at eevee who was by his feet. The man grabbed Yuki by the collar but he did nothing, he couldn't do anything, almost as if he was frozen. He was lifted up slowly, but then the man caught his attention on something else. Yuki battle token. He slowly put Yuki back down.
    "Come with me." He said in a harsh tone. Yuki obediently followed. He was led to the trap door which was then pulled open to reveal a blue room not to far below them, like some sort of basement. The man climbed down the ladders, making sure everyone else was distracted, then signaled Yuki to follow. Once again Yuki followed. He shut the trapdoor carefully and passed Yuki a chair. The room was dim lit and rather small. There was another door behind where the man was sitting and all around the room were cardboard boxes. The man got back up and picked up a box labelled 'P' and set it down on a rather rickety old table in front of Yuki.

"Sorry. You are a trainer yes?"
    "Yes" Yuki said nervously.
    "This might help then." He opened the box to reveal 6 pokéballs.
    "These are my friends, ever since day one. My mother gave me them in a frantic panic to save herself from the proven when I was a baby, and I would be honored if you would take one." He opened the box so it was visible without standing up.
    "combusken, nuzleaf, herdier, charmeleon, eevee and my mothers longest friend, skarmory."

Hm they all sounded good, but Yuki had heard about charizards, and how taking to the air would be amazing, and he had an eevee, but a skarmory sounded cool too, but it might be too old? No skarmory has a very long life spam so 100 to us is 30 to them. Hm but charizards are fire, and skarmory is steel, perhaps defence is everything.

Yuki grabbed the skarmory pokéball. He clenched it in his right fist.

"I have other ... people... who are also trainers, if you would like to give away the rest."

To be honest giving away these pokémon would be quite the advantage. Ah well the old man wants it.

"Yes you do, that would be fantastic." e glanced down at the small eevee.

"You have an eevee too, I see." The man said. e got up again and searched a small box and brought out a smaller box about the length of an outstretched hand and handed it to Yuki who accepted it and opened it up. Inside were 5 different stones, a fire stone, thinder stone, a water stone, and two others he didn't recognise.

"The other two are chips of a rock I found on my travels in sinnoh, it evolves and eevee into a leafeon or a glaceon." He sighed
    "I was going to use them on my eevee but that would cause to much trouble, pokémon get bigger when they evolve, didn't want that."

Does eevee really get that big when they evolve. He tried to imagine a flareon the size of a house. It was kind of stupid.

"I'll go get the other trainers." Yuki said. He stood up and climbed out the hatch. He whispered to Skylar and Tabris in order, 'go down the orange hatch,' hopefully they wouldn't question it. Then he went up to justin, and with hesitation he whispered the same thing to him behind his back. Was that everyone? No wait, tabris's sister Tsuya.

"Hey Tsuya, theres a few pokémon awaiting down that hatch for a starter pokémon."

That was kind of loud but hey nobody was really in this part of the shop right now. After that he wandered outside to get some fresh air.

Years
    Tsuya-A Starter Pokemon?!

Tsuya admired the stoned necklace that Skylar had pulled out. "That'll work," She stated cheerfully. "It matches the dress and everything!" adding to her comment before kneeling down to pat Espeon. "Your so thoughtful, picking things out for everyone like that." Tsuya laughed inwardly. Tsuya then opened her mouth to reply to Skylar's latest question when Yuki popped up from a hatch across the room and made his way over to whisper something into Skylar's ear then Justin's. Before informing her that there was a "Starter Pokemon" down the hatch from which he arrived. Tsuya's mind went blank her eyes widened, and her mouth dropped. "T-truly? A starter Pokemon for me?!" She questioned rather loudly, but luckily there was nobody dangerous around to overhear her excitment. Running over to the hatch Tsuya paused to look back over to Yuki who was already heading out the door, then to Skylar. Disbelief in her eyes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar's eyes widened as Yuki whispered in her ear. Another Pokemon? she wondered what types there were. Perhaps they're legendary! Maybe I'll get a Mew! The thought was stupid, she knew, but it would still be cool. She turned to Tsuya, who seemed the most excited of the bunch. "This'll be your first Pokemon, right?" she murmured, smiling at the girl. "Well, I think that means you get first pick!"
    Skylar put her items in one of the bags that was provided for the shoppers to carry their stuff in, and slung it over her shoulder. She walked over to the hatch and opened it quickly, making sure no one was watching. Espeon jumped onto her shoulder.
    "After you," she nudged Tsuya down the stairs. They had to be quick so nobody would notice. Skylar shut the door behind them. Justin can catch up later. He knows where we are. They arrived in a small room with boxes scattered everywhere. The only other person in the room was an old man. Skylar cleared her throat to get his attention.
    "Er, hello sir, a friend of ours mentioned that you had..." she paused, and her voice got noticeably quieter, "...um, Pokemon down here for us?" She realized she might have came off as rude since she was so straightforward, but there was nothing she could do about it now. Her hands were already shaking from nervousness.

Years
    Tsuya-A Starter Pokemon?! Part 2

"This will be your first Pokemon, right?" Skylar questioned getting an eger responsive nod from Tsuya. "MmHmm." She almost whispered, being gently nudged down the stairs that led down to a cellar like room, Tsuya couldn't hold her anxiety. Impatently she moved over to an open box of Pokeballs each labled with the respective Pokemon inside. She slowly read across the names in her mind. 'Combusken, Nuzleaf, Herdi...'
    She then stopped dead, upon reading the last one outloud. "E-Eevee..." Her face glowed. Looking up to the old bearded man, Tsuya's eyes were watery. "I-is it true? Th-these Pokemon are for us?" She sounded choaked up, as she slowly repeated Skylar's comment in question form.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    The man sat the two young girls down and once again retrieved the boxes.

"yes yes, I was once a young man and just can't care for these pokémon anymore. Your friend over there took the skarmory so you can choose from combusken, nuzleaf, herdier, charmeleon, eevee." The man noticed Skylars eyes sparkle at the sound of the combusken.

"You like the combusken?" The old man croaked. He lifted the pokéball up for further inspection.
    "A difficult one to train, always showed that he was incapable of fitting in, a rowdy one may I say, it's yours if you want it." Then he noticed that Tsuya was fascinated by all of them.

"My guess you haven't even got a pokémon..." He picked up charmeleon and eevee's pokéball.
    "These two are very friendly and quite protective, plus very obedient, it would be wise to pick one of these two for your first time... Herdier isn't as friendly but very obedient too, and nuzleaf often does his own thing. You can easily get used to these personalities."

The man beamed politely.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar noticed Tsuya's eyes light up as she saw Eevee's pokeball. She smiled slightly, knowing at that moment what the girl's choice would be. The old man listed off the rest of the Pokemon: "Combusken, Nuzleaf, Herdier, and Charmeleon." Eevee was out of the question, she knew. Her eyes lit up at Combusken's name. Skylar had a favorite starter from each region: Squirtle from Kanto, Chikorita from Johto, Torchic from Hoenn, Turtwig from Sinnoh, and Oshawott from Unova. She'd always liked Torchic out of the Hoenn choices; the little fire-type always seemed to have, for lack of a better word, a more fiery personality than the other starters of its region. The man mentioned somethng about Combusken being hard to train. She just grinned.
    "I'm always up for a challange," she beamed, and thought of Flygon, who could be stubborn sometimes. Me and him only have mild difficulties together though, she thought. Who knows what it'll be like with Combusken. She took the pokeball in her hands, which had ceased their shaking. "Tsuya," she turned to look at the girl, "I'm going to take Combusken, unless you want him. But I think I already know what your choice is."

ElBurrito

Years
    Olivine Market - Part 2

Justin made his way back to Tauros and opened his bag, Now where is it... he thought as he looked inside. Once he pulled out the old broken pokeball he sat on Tauros' back and opened the toolbox to start fixing it. He looked up as Yuki walked out, then looked around for any more people that might be around, "Coast is clear" he looked down at Absol, "Keep an eye out for guards.". He opened up the pokeball and started working on it.

Years
    Tsuya-A Starter Pokemon?! Part 3

The old man held in his hands both the Pokeballs that contained Charmeleon and Eevee. Tsuya slowly reached for the later and held the ball close. Inside was by far her favorite Pokemon, and after hearing about how friendly it was she smiled gleefully. Her eyes bright as she looked back at the old man who mentioned the fact that Tsuya didn't have a Pokemon of her own, until just this moment. Tsuya turned to Skylar who held the ball of Combusken, stating that it was the one that she was going to take. With no objections anxiety once again welled up inside of Tsuya as she started to shake. Too nervous to even let the Pokemon out, however it'd probably be best to release it from it's ball now. Who knew how long it'd been housed, and plus it'd also benefit the Eevee to hear from it's original trainer that it was being given away.

So without further hesitation Tsuya held out the red and white ball as it cracked open a flash of white light quickly took the shape of the small fox, Pokemon. "Ooh-vee" The pokemon strecthed and turned to face the old man before putting it's gaze on Tsuya. "Vee vee, Eeee-vee!" It exclaimed cutely at the girl. "Oh...my..." Tsuya choaked looking up to the old man throwing her arms around his neck. "Thankyouthankyou. Thank you!" She showed her obvious appreciation then faced her new Pokemon. "Veevee, Eevee. Hello may name's Tsuya" She introduced getting a happy yelp in return.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Tabris-Outskirts of Olivine Part 7

"Son of a...." Tabris trailed off as the guard diflected the knife and continued his search for Micheal. The man obviously had some kind of personal vendetta. "What ever the...Snease C'mon, let's leave this guy to his pointless search, Micheal's probably miles away by now. We're not doing much to intervine anyway!" Tabris said seriously angry at the time he'd waisted. Turning his back to the Proven guard and making his way back through the cornfields toward the city. 'Wonder if everyone made it to the Resort yet?' He questioned internally picking up the pace slightly.

ElBurrito

Years
    New Pokemon

Justin looked up and saw Yuki walking up to him. Yuki mentioned something about getting a pokemon then walked off, Justin looked down at Absol with a confused look, "Stay here", he hopped of Tauros and started walking inside. He made his way to the trapdoor and checked for people watching, then made his way down to the hidden room.

"Excuse me sir, I heard something about getting pokemon?", Justin looked around the room and noticed Skylar and Tsuya looking at pokeballs in their hands. "Ah yes" The man said as he walked up to Justin and held out a box, " You can choose either Herdier, Charmeleon, or Nuzleaf". Justin looked at the ground as he thought, hmm.... Nuzleaf would made a great teammate, but then again charmeleon evolves into charizard.... He reached into the box and pulled out a pokeball, "I'll take Charmeleon". He looked down at the ball in his hand, inside was a pokemon he thought he would never own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back