• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar trotted after Yuki. "Oh, I might need some too! Maybe for Flygon and Combusken." She wasn't exactly sure if he wanted her along, considering his abrupt reply, but she didn't really care. At the sound of the screech she whipped around. Her mouth dropped open in awe.

It was Ho-oh, and boy, was it beautiful. It's rainbow plumage was a sight to behold, and its sharp yellow beak shone in the sunshine. This is one of the ledgendary Pokemon from Johto! Along with Lugia! But what about Raikou, Entei, and Suicune? And Celebi? Are they coming too?

There was a man with Ho-oh, which Yuki identified as his dad. Skylar became more confused as ever, and took a small step forward. She didn't dare get too close, but the Pokemon was just so...intriguing.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
    Years
    Ho-oh Bird of Legends

Justin stopped running when he heard a loud noise, almost sounding like a bird, come from behind him. He looked down and noticed a huge shadow was covering the area in darkness. Hearing something running towards him from behind, he drew his sword and held it out, ready to strike whatever jumps out. He lifted his sword to slash just as Absol lept out and tackled him. "Hey! you're out!" "Sol!" Absol rubbed his head on his trainers chest then Justin got up. "C'mon, let's go find out what's going on." The two ran out of the trees and saw Ho-oh sitting on the ground. "Oh... my....god..." Justin slowly put his sword back and his jaw dropped as he saw the huge rainbow bird before him.

"Absol, we are actually staring at a legendary pokemon." He slowly walked up to it, trying to get as close as possible, without coming off as a threat. Looking at the man with ho-oh Justin held his hand out, "Name's Justin, did you catch this ho-oh?"

Years
    Tabris stood in place as the legendary bird Pokemon Ho-oh made an appearance. Snease moved slightly between the bird and her trainer. The man next to the Rainbow Pokemon, was quickly identified as Yuki's father, Tabris watched Justin approach, asking if the Pokemon belonged to the man. Intently listening to the ansewer Tabris doubted it, but if it were true that would be too amazing for words.

Hearing the screech of Ho-oh summoned Tsuya and Glaceon from the house. The girl stopped and awe and pulled Glaceon back. A Pokemon so magnificent she didn't dare rick letting her Pokemon venture too close. She did however manage to move along side her brother. "T-Tabris...What is it?" She questioned, still mystified by the sight. "It's Ho-oh...Legendary Bird Pokemon of the Johto Region, it's said who ever sees one is promised eternal happiness." Tabris replied in a monotone voice, also almost petrified by the sight.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    The bird screeched once more before Yuki's dad pulled away his hand. He was wearing a lab coat and his eyes seemed dull and rings were underneath. He stepped back and performed a small bow in front of the pokémon to show that it is far more important than they are. Te pokémon seemed to respect that. Yuki's dad spoke but only turned around slightly.

"I'm sorry for lying to you, I honestly didn't believe you'd make it this far." He turned is slightly turned head back around in shame, but Yuki didn't really understand, insteadhe felt quite rejected. Does he know about mother?

"Dad, mother is-"
    "Dead I know, that's why I threw myself into the research in hope of finding help, then I found navel rock." Navel rock? Was that the place ho-oh and lugia were supposed to be found sometimes? Yuki had heard it was close to Hoenn and Kanto, perhaps almost like a holiday destination for the two, and if that's the case was Lugia there too? He didn't really feel like asking. He walked up so he was side by side with his dad.

"I'm going to help you, we all are. Me and my friends. I promise."
    He turned around to show that he was indeed talking to everyone else.
    "Right guys!?" His voice didn't have a question contained, more inspiration and bravery than anything.

Years
    Tabris stepped forth as Yuki volenteered the whole group to lend their assistance. "Of course!" He replied sharply looking to Yuki with a hidden smile. "It's not like we weren't preparing for it any way!" He continued looking to his sister who also moved bravely a couple steps. "Yeah, I'll help too!" She spoke determination in her eyes. "Glaceon!" "Sneasel!" The Pokemon chimmed in their cooporation as well.

Tabris didn't quite know what the plan was, besides starting a war, but with a Legendary Pokemon on their side, he didn't much care. It was an exclusive privialage to simply meet such a grand Pokemon, let alone fight along side one. "You can count on us!" Tabris added once more putting a hand on his little sisters shoulder who nodded her agreement to the previous statement.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar grinned as Yuki asked for all of their help. "Of course I'll help!" her voice was full of strength, determination flooding through her once more. Her Pokemon stood proudly behind her, each one voicing their agreement. She was nervous still, of course, but the thought of fighting alongside a legendary Pokemon made her decision final. Of course she was having doubts before the pair arrived, but they filled her with new hope. Hope that they could win this war and gain Pokemon freedom once more.

"So...What now?" she asked, looking from Justin, to Tsuya, to Tabris, to Yuki, and finally to Yuki's father. "I mean, it's great we have Ho-oh and all, but don't you think we might need a little more help?" Her eyes glistened. "It might be a long shot, but there are legendaries here in Kanto too that we could recruite. We could check the places they are rumored to be...If there's enough time."

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Yuki's dad was the first to react to Skylar's comment.

"Unfortunately not, Lugia has no interest in human affairs, and he is the only way we would ever get the help of the three birds. Unfortunately we are unsure of the location of entei suicune and rakiou, but celebi has been reported travelling along the coast of Jhoto this way, surely because it has seen what lies in the future. However, you are right, we will need a lot more help, and that's were you all come in." Yuki looked curiously at his dad.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I need you all to travel trough Kanto and recruit soldiers and wild pokémon that are willing to help, unfortunately however, you can only go as far as pewter city down to Pallet town due to the roads being blocked by debris and so on."

Yuki nodded and jogged over to Skylar. He was still curious as to how is dad got here and what he actually does, but that can surely wait untill later. This whole thing was quite confusing.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Yuki's dad explained that Lugia had no intention of helping the humans, and that he was the key to getting the legendary bird trio's assistance. Celebi was also unreachable. Skylar's shoulders sagged for a moment, but she perked up again instantly. "That's okay! Besides, recruiting wild Pokemon will probably be much easier than recruiting legendaries!" She turned to Yuki as he jogged up beside her.

"We should get started as soon as possible, right?" Excitement was plastered on the young trainer's face. She was finally in Kanto! It wasn't exactly what she's expected, but she was here! And she'd even met the legendary bird Pokemon Ho-oh in the same day. She wondered if she would receive eternal happiness, as the legend went.

ElBurrito

Years
    New Plan

Justin and Absol stood and listened as everyone talked about what to do next. "Well, we may not be able to get the birds, but perhaps Mew would help if we could find it." He knelt down and picked up a golden feather that had fallen off of Ho-oh then stood back up. "So, about recruiting. Are we all going in one big group, or are we going to split up?" He put the feather in his backpack then slung it back over his shoulder. "And one more thing, how much of Kanto is in ruins? Because some of us have pokemon that can fly or swim to the places where roads are blocked off."

Years
    Tabris looked over to Justin as he commented on Mew. "Considering Mew is the rarest of all Pokemon, and rumored to not exsist, that would be quite a challenge..." He thought on his reply logically and continued. "Actually the fact the we've seen Ho-oh is astronomical in itself. To find multiple Pokemon of Legend doesn't seem feasable. Except perhaps Celebi, being that it has been sighted comming this way." He looked to Yuki's father for confromation, before Justin again. He shruged his shoulders, "Spliting up would definately widen our search for members to recruit. Of course, I'll still be heading toward Pewter City." He ended his statement there, and waited for everyone elses ideas about separation. Tsuya sat back quietly, she felt her comments wouldn't hold much meaning behind them.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Yuki quickly listened to the conversations, and he honestly didn't agree with the wole mew thing, mostly because mew has no reason to, and nothing to protect, in other words, it's probably thinking, what do I gain. The only reason ho-oh is here is because it wants it's home back. I think back to the last time I saw burned tower, and next to it was te magnificent bell tower, but I recall smoke coming from above, next thing I remember it was a factory for weaponry. That's why ho-oh is here. Smart bird.

"True, we do have pokémon that can go far, but to what cause, what will we find beyond the rubble." He glanced at is dad.

"Erm, well, Saffron is in tact still and all the harbors have been bombed. I think lavender town was infested by ghosts after the tower seal broke, so that place is a definite no. Pewter city is mostly intact, the only real damage was off the mass hysteria, but unfortunately everything else we are unaware of the damage."

"Then I'll going to pewter city with Tabris, and perhaps Justin and Skylar could go to Pallet town or Saffron city?" He looked at SKylar hoping se wouldn't mind his opinion of being paired up with Justin.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar glanced at Yuki, who suggested that she and Justin check out Saffron or Pallet Town. Inwardly, she had hoped to be paired either with Yuki or Tabris, since she knew them better. Justin had been the first person she met, but he seemed sort of independent. She wasn't sure if he'd be very welcoming towards her. "Oh, um, sure! I'm sure me and Justin will make a great pair." she winked at said trainer with a laugh. "I think we should go to Pallet Town, since the Pokemon Lab is...or used to be...there. Perhaps some things there could help us out?" she looked at Justin, hoping that he would agree.

ElBurrito

Years
    New Plan _ Part 2

Justin put his hands in his pockets and listened to Tabris explain why Mew wouldn't help, then turned to Yuki as he suggested what the group should do. He nodded without saying a word as Yuki suggested that he pair with Skylar, then turned to her as she started talking. "Sounds good to me, I'll just need to grab a few things before we leave though." Justin said in response to Skylar suggesting they go to Pallet Town. I wonder what happened to the lab there... or the town in general, what was an ignored small town before could possibly be a major city now... Justin looked down at Absol who was staring at Ho-oh, "Absol" the dark pokemon quickly looked up, "Go see if you can find a decent amount of rocks" "Sol" Absol stood up then ran into the forest.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar gave Justin a sideways look as he commanded his Absol to go find some rocks. His Pokemon obediently obeyed, and sped off to the forest to fufill his trainer's wishes. What is he up to? she thought, frowning slightly. It's not like some puny rocks are gonna scare away anything. Even a little Caterpie wouldn't be frightened! Her frown curved up to a smirk at the thought of Justin throwing rocks at the bug Pokemon, then it chasing him away.

She soon realized that they would be leaving soon, and popped three Pokeballs off of her belt. "Riolu, Squritle, Combusken, return," she said. Riolu and Squirtle happily obeyed, but Combusken knocked his ball away with an irritated look on his face. Skylar sighed. "What is it Combusken?"

"Com, Combusken Com! Busken Bus. Com, Combusken!" Her Pokemon rattle on and on, making motions with his hands. Skylar obviously didn't understand much of it, but soon figured out that he wanted to help too. She bit her lip. I don't know. Combusken can be kind of pushy...I don't want him to scare the other Pokemon off...But his is a good leader...And he's being pretty stubborn about it... She sighed once more. "Fine. Just try to be friendly to the wild Pokemon...Okay?" Combusken nodded with a smug look on his face, and joined Espeon and Flygon, who were a few steps away, gawking at the Ho-oh in front of them.

ElBurrito

Years
    New Plan - Part 3

Justin noticed Skylar giving him an odd look after commanding Absol to go find rocks and shrugged. "I'll be back." Justin walked into one of the broken down houses, after a few minutes he came back with a coil of rope around his shoulder and two pieces of wood. He knelt down, set his backpack infront of him, then started putting the stuff in it. "You never know what you might need when you're traveling, especially during a war." He said, in hopes of Skylar realizing bringing rocks wasn't pointless. He looked up as Absol came back out with 5 rocks in his mouth. "Sol" the pokemon said as it dropped the rocks infront of his trainer.

"Thanks." Justin said while petting Absol's head. He picked up one of the rocks and turned it around "This one will be great for sharpening my sword." He put the rocks in his pack, slung it over his shoulder, then stood up. "Ready when you are." He said with a slight smile as he turned to Skylar.

Years
    "No objections." Tabris stated plainly to Yuki's plan of traveling to Pewter together. It didn't have to be said that Tsuya would be accompanying their team, for that was obvious. But Tsuya found the nedd to announce it anyway, picking up her new Glaceon. "We're comming, too." Tabris ignored his little sister for the moment and took another glance at Ho-oh, he still couldn't believe it. 'Really got ourselves into something...and to think it was all because of that bowler cap guy...' Tabris remineced for the first time since meeting him pulling out his battle coin while pondering. He looked at it closely with narrowed eyes before returning it to his pouch. Which he reaquired the same time as he got his necklace of Pokeballs.

He put his attention back onto Yuki, "So we going to head out immediately? Don't really have much else to accomplish here." He questioned, as Snease climbed up his body and rested on his shoulder signaling that she too was ready to depart.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2017
    Skylar snorted, bent over, and picked up a dirty, large stone. "And I suppose this will save me from the Proven," she said sarcastically, smirking at Justin. She threw the rock in her bag anyways; perhaps it would come in handy. Besides, it looked cool with it's patterned indents. If anything, she could throw it at Alder's head when this thing was done and over with.

She glanced at Justin as he prompted their departure, a small smile on his lips. She found herself smiling back. Maybe this won't be so bad. Justin's nice - and resourceful too. Give him a chance.Skylar realized she'd been standing there silently like an idiot, and shook her head. "What? Oh, sorry, yeah! I'm ready." Her face burned as she stumbled on her words.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
    Yuki smiled slightly and walked alongside Tabris and Tsuya heading north, turning around and waving at Skylar and Justin, realizing that he probably put er in an awkward position to be in, and carried onto the forest. When they reached the foot of the forest Yuki stopped to cat to the two for a bit.

"What do you expect we will find in PEwter city?" He asked.

ElBurrito

Years
    Justin lifted his hand and did a semi-wave in response to Yuki. He turned around and looked at the road before him, "Well we should probably get going." he began slowly walking south, "Sol" Absol almost walked alongside him, happy to be exploring a new region. "This sure is an interesting day, we finally get to Kanto and find out the whole region is practically in ruins, then we meet a legendary pokemon." Justin looked up at the sky, "Maybe we'll get lucky and meet more."

Years
    Tabris moved with his sister and Yuki to the edge of a forest, perfect spot to find some wild Pokemon companions. However the group stopped before entering, as Yuki questioned on the thoughts of Pewter City. Tabris sighed, "Given our luck...I truly wouldn't be surprised if the Champion of Kanto, Lance stopped by to set us up again." He ment for it to come out as a joke, but unfortunately it didn't. Tsuya widend her eyes at her brother's response. "Don't say such things, Tabris!" She scoulded. Laughing a little Tabris smiled at his sister then looked at Yuki. "Honestly I have no idea. I didn't picture Kanto being anything like this. But who knows it might surprise us. Just to be on the safe side, I think we should keep a semi-low profile once we get there, though."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back