• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

~DarkAchu~

Shady Character Lurking Around
    Years
    WOAH i love the idea of this and hope you will continue with this, im not to sure on lv cap, maybe you could just make all you party poke change back to there 1st form and lv 5 again lol

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    if he is back ... where is he?
    you'd think that he would at least give a shout to let us know that he's here

Atomic Reactor

Maybe he needs to set up internet at his new home?
    Just give it some time.

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2008
    Lawl,but unlikely ShadowLurker....

I agree with AR he still probably unpacking,he may even post tonight or tommorow morning!

Years
    He can also post in a few weeks, if so that is his dicision.
    He can be waiting for his internet connection.
    When I moved to another house I needed to wait a long time too.
    He's probally busy with school while waiting till everything his done in his new home.
    just wait for it, even if he post's something there will be no update, so it's not really neccecary to be posting in his tread for now. =P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Java is a programming language, Javascript is more along the lines of Web Development.
    Javascript was born out of Java, and both are omniplatorm.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    i recently found this project and i have done alot of sprite work maybe i can help? i will post some work after i have posted 15 time :)

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    you can probably just post a link, or PM the work to someone working on the team [i would say CA, but he's still not back yet completely]

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    who is ca and how can i pm it :S im not great with stuff like this forum stuff but i have worked with sprites lots so hopefully i can please

btw while i am waiting to post my work is there any work in perticular needed?

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    CA is captain arcane - the guy whose in charge of this project. just click on his name and select the option to send him a message with a link to your sprites

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    thank you :) can i still show everyone one else here later? id like to know what u think wether im on the team or not

check ur messages science boy ca was full so i sent to you :P

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    i'm not on the team - and yes, you can just post the link here. theres nothing stopping you.

Atomic Reactor

but even if you send them to me, i wouldnt be able to
    tell you if your on the team or not.
    I would like to see them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2010
    ok cool but what can i do to make sure no one steals them? i had some random guy ask to see all my work and im guessing so he could steal :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back