• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon the Lost World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Actually if the computer is like that then well I am guessing its the fuses on the motherboard. And if your computer is like that then do not update those things. I got my self a new computer instead as I was in the same situation as you captain. So yeah I doubt the hard drive will be damadged. Maybe a bit corrupt but we just have to see.

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
  • wow, you have no idea how exited i was when i saw you were back Captain, I'm really sorry for what happened and i was extremely upset when i heard that their was a chance the game could be canceled......... However I'm sure that you can transfer your old hard drive, *fingers crossed* ....... nice to get things cleared up, because things got a bit out of hand a week or two ago. but anyway nice to hear from you again and good luck.

~zirico~

P.s. - as long as this game lives, i will support it.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    oww waw cap i hope that all works out for you you have put a lot of work into this game good look cap and thanks for letting us know

Years
  • Geek Squad is such a waste of money. Don't bother with it. If you know someone that is good with computers, take it to him/her. If you have a desktop, try taking the side off of the case, then turn it on. You should be able to pinpoint where the sound is coming from, and thus where the problem lies. Without any pictures, videos, or recordings, we (as PC users) cannot locate the problem. PM me if you need any help should you decide to do it by yourself (and save a good bit of money).

But hopefully you will be able to get back Lost World.

Years
  • Oh wow thats really deep captain,
    I really do hope that you succesfully retrieve all your data,
    you and your team have put way too much effort in PLW for this to suddenly end
    Ill keep checking this thread to see if you update with your situation

Good luck

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Doesn't sound like the HD is the problem

Good to hear from you, Cap. It sure explains a lot, and I understand how you feel.

As I said in the subject, it doesn't sound like the HD has anything to do with this issue. The same thing happened on my Xbox360 (like, exact symptoms) and the HD was fine. Also, I have supported computers in an IT department and that sounds completely like the motherboard, as was stated previously. I'm sure the HD will be fine. :)

Although, I know it's cheezey, and I know you've heard it many times before, I gotta say it anyway, as a former IT worker. Next time, back-up your stuff ;) Just teasing, Cap. Good to have you back.

qw

Years
  • P.s. - as long as this game lives, i will support it.

Amen to that
    Pokémon the Lost World

joeloa

booklover88
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2010
    Way to be positive.

Now, to make my post less of a spam, will you get the camping gear before you have to go on the route 3?
    And, with the amount of trainers, wouldn't your pokemon get really strong, really fast?

Atomic Reactor

experience curves and such will probably be changed to accommodate for that.

Atomic Reactor

It would take more experience for every pokemon to level up.

Fox3292

A Veteran Trainer
    Years
  • This is one heck of a game! I can't wait to watch it grow! keep it up your doing awesome! the concepts and Ideas for the battle systems are better than i could have ever imagined.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2011
    Game looks really good
    I love the vastness of everything, in the original game, Pallet town is about 3 buildings big and half of them are useless.

I hope there is some interactivity in the buildings though, there is no point in having 20 buildings and only 2 of them being somehow useful.

is there a way to get updates on this game through email?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back