• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    For geting a gallade, I realised a female kirlia can also evolve into him lol. The gender changes from female to male. Do take a look since gallade is only applicable to male kirlia

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    I won the battle tent of fallarbor town and i lost all my hm and tm and my pokedex is empty....
    It happened me also battling in slaterport ... Can someone help me to recover it?

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity
    Years
    2-12-17 UPDATE:
    The game has been updated, so please redownload. Here are the fixes:
    -Wonder Skin glitch fixed (all moves had a 50% accuracy, now it's just status/non-damaging moves
    -Leftovers/Black Sludge glitch fixed (I have no clue what the problem was, but it's fixed now)
    -Minor Text Fixes

Also, I found something that perked my interest. While updating the game through the updated battle engine, I found this piece of editable data:
    #define EXPANDED_POKEBALLS false //set to true if your hack uses pokeball expansion

I didn't know that this was a thing, but in Emerald you can expand the amount of Poké Balls...that's, really cool. If there's a tutorial out there, I would be more than happy to include this into the game. :)

Years
    2-12-17 UPDATE:
    Also, I found something that perked my interest. While updating the game through the updated battle engine, I found this piece of editable data:
    #define EXPANDED_POKEBALLS false //set to true if your hack uses pokeball expansion

I didn't know that this was a thing, but in Emerald you can expand the amount of Poké Balls...that's, really cool. If there's a tutorial out there, I would be more than happy to include this into the game. :)

That's something I've been working on recently and it's pretty much complete. I'll soon add it to various features.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2017
    Hi, I wanted to report a bug using the 2/12 version. The double battle located right next to the man who sells the mega stones for the starters hangs at the start.

Also, I got a game breaking bug in my save. My item bag shows quantity as x? And my tm and hm bag is empty. Any way to fix this?

Edit: reloaded from a previous save state and couldn't replicate it. Disregard, I'm not sure what happened.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2017
    All and all the reversion is a great game only problem is there is a major Th/HM glitch that sometimes when you save your game after u get rock smash and before u beat Wattson. I found this out after my first time playing i saved my game after i got the hm for rock smash because i had to work, when i got home i loaded up my game and every hm and tm i had was gone. So would be awesome if you could patch this glitch as it really sucks having to start all over from scratch!

KriXtuFher

PoKéMoN Trainer
    Years
    • Seen May 3, 2022
    Hello, LCCoolJ95. Thanks for making and updating your Theta Emerald EX to its best. Hope more updates to come! But, here are some things I saw in the game that need to be change and fix, I think.

1. Can you change EX Champion Steven's message in Meteor Falls of instead Sootopolis Space Center into --->Mossdeep Space Center?

2. Can you change the Normal Beldum we can get at EX Champion Steven's House into ---> Shiny Beldum?

3. I hope other form (s, es), moves, items of Pikachu, Shaymin, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Keldeo, and Hoopa will be available in next update and other updates of the game.

Still your choice, if you like or not. Great game, The LC.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2022
    The new 12/2 update is fast&terrific but I couldnt patch it successfully anyway. It always shows the black screen after patching. Maybe you could cheak the file for me LC? Great hack though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2017
    All and all the reversion is a great game only problem is there is a major Th/HM glitch that sometimes when you save your game after u get rock smash and before u beat Wattson. I found this out after my first time playing i saved my game after i got the hm for rock smash because i had to work, when i got home i loaded up my game and every hm and tm i had was gone. So would be awesome if you could patch this glitch as it really sucks having to start all over from scratch!

I also had the same problem. I noticed it when I bought a TM in Mauville city. And like you, I don't want to start from scratch now that I like my current team.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2018
    LC, is there a posibility to introduce a system that permits a third ability on wild pokemon?

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2018
    Good hack but why is it just black screen displayed after pressinh new game?
    I patched it w/ NUPS to Emerald U/E and extended the rom to 32 mb and I get black screen and unresponsive emulator (myboy) ..Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2018
    The game was pretty hard to download, but boy o boy it is epic, the variety of pokemkon available is amazing, with their Hidden Abilities set to 50% chance, updated movepools, and other useful features. Having not played 6th gen pokes myself this was very entertaining with lots of stuff to do. Also the exp share giving xp to all pokemon in the largy is very nice and helps me maintain balance when leveling.

Things to fix:
    Can't use the Buy any item code hack(was trying to hack some pp max'es in the game)
    Make life orb easier to get( went through 15 absols(20% encounter rate) and no life orb, used Frisk ability to scan them) + same case woth power herb, been through 27 seedots atm. Edit: NVM i just use camoeyes ability to increase held item chance a d it helped alot.
    T form for Landorous
    Have some post E4 trainers to train on instead of wild poke caves.

Very very good hack, loving it and there is barely any bugs interrupting the main gameplay.

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey Guys... answer me something...

Where's the Move Tutor of "Hyper Voice"? I'm looking for him because i wanna Teach this move to my Gardevoir and Altaria...

If no has a move tutor for this move, How i suppose to teach this move to Gardevoir?

This is the finnest hack i ever played for years! Thanks!
    (Sorry for my Bad English... I'm a Brazilian)

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    The game was pretty hard to download, but boy o boy it is epic, the variety of pokemkon available is amazing, with their Hidden Abilities set to 50% chance, updated movepools, and other useful features. Having not played 6th gen pokes myself this was very entertaining with lots of stuff to do. Also the exp share giving xp to all pokemon in the largy is very nice and helps me maintain balance when leveling.

Things to fix:
    Can't use the Buy any item code hack(was trying to hack some pp max'es in the game)
    Make life orb easier to get( went through 15 absols(20% encounter rate) and no life orb, used Frisk ability to scan them) + same case woth power herb, been through 27 seedots atm.
    T form for Landorous
    Have some post E4 trainers to train on instead of wild poke caves.

Very very good hack, loving it and there is barely any bugs interrupting the main gameplay.

Sorry, I don't recommend you talking about the cheating code at here, because it maybe regardless to the author.

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    The Elite four's team doesn't have any Mega Evolution, is it the bug or your setting?

Back