• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trainer 766

Well it works on the normal Emerald Rom so...

But this is not the unchanged Emerald rom, this is a hack. Furthermore, you're the one that use cheats, so any bug you encounter, that's your problem.

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2017
    anyone have the game patched i have problems patching the rom and i try with 3 roms and nothing still having the black screen error :/

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Hello, LC. I have reviewed the item list, it doesn't have Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone and Dawn Stone. I have a suggestion, you can replace some unuseful items into evolution stone if you want to add it, below is how to change these into evolution stone:

0006BE70 7DF2 76FD
    002E9950 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 09 48 82 F5 CB FA //Solve these 6 items specifically
    002E9960 AE 2C FA D0 BA 2C F8 D0 BC 2C F6 D0 CD 2C F4 D0
    002E9970 B3 2C F2 D0 B4 2C F0 D0 20 04 00 0C 70 47 00 00
    002E9980 EA E4 31 08

005859DE 0101 79E3 0F08 Change King's Rock into evolution stone

00585ABA 0101 79E3 0F08 Change Deepseatooth into evolution stone

00585AE6 0101 79E3 0F08 Change Deepseascale into evolution stone

00585BEE 0101 79E3 0F08 Change Metal Coat into evolution stone

00585C46 0101 79E3 0F08 Change Dragon Scale into evolution stone

00585F32 0101 79E3 0F08 Change Up-Grade into evolution stone

Then, choose three of them into Dusk Stone, Shiny Stone and Dawn Stone, included the image, parlette, description and name.
    This is just a suggestion, change it or not is depend on your decision.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2017
    Hey Guys,

is there already any solution to the rom patcing problem, i got it too.
    Since yersturday i tried several roms and all roms had the same problem after patching.

Years
    Hey Guys... answer me something...

Where's the Move Tutor of "Hyper Voice"? I'm looking for him because i wanna Teach this move to my Gardevoir and Altaria...

If no has a move tutor for this move, How i suppose to teach this move to Gardevoir?

This is the finnest hack i ever played for years! Thanks!
    (Sorry for my Bad English... I'm a Brazilian)

Please Guys... help me

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2019
    Hi i've been playing this in My boy I must say its great but yesterday I traded with a friend who its playing it too and the TMs/ HMs bag its now empty also some items dissapeard anyone with the same problem? Is it fixable

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    The game was pretty hard to download, but boy o boy it is epic, the variety of pokemkon available is amazing, with their Hidden Abilities set to 50% chance, updated movepools, and other useful features. Having not played 6th gen pokes myself this was very entertaining with lots of stuff to do. Also the exp share giving xp to all pokemon in the largy is very nice and helps me maintain balance when leveling.

Things to fix:
    Can't use the Buy any item code hack(was trying to hack some pp max'es in the game)
    Make life orb easier to get( went through 15 absols(20% encounter rate) and no life orb, used Frisk ability to scan them) + same case woth power herb, been through 27 seedots atm. Edit: NVM i just use camoeyes ability to increase held item chance a d it helped alot.
    T form for Landorous
    Have some post E4 trainers to train on instead of wild poke caves.

Very very good hack, loving it and there is barely any bugs interrupting the main gameplay.

Hi!
    Hope it's not too late,but I've found a way to get any item x99 in your pc
    The code is a codebreaker code and this is the master code
    D8BAE4D9 4864DCE5
    A86CDBA5 19BA49B3
    B2809E31 3CEF5320
    1C7B3231 B494738C

And the items code are in this page pokemontrash.com /codes-pokemon/codes-emeraude-listes.php
    (Sorry. I'm new so I can't post links)
    It's in french, but there's no much difference between the names. Or you can also find the french name for an item in bulbapedia

For example, if you want x99 max pp, it would be
    D8BAE4D9 4864DCE5
    A86CDBA5 19BA49B3
    B2809E31 3CEF5320
    1C7B3231 B494738C
    EDE2E8CB EF02BDF5

-Open your pc
    -Go to Deposit Item (To activate the code)
    -Back to your pc menu
    -Withdraw Item
    -And there you have it

Panda Face

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    -Yes I Understand But Seeing As He Changed It To 250 The Level Cap And Be Changed Back To 100. I'm Just Asking If Anyone Knows A Way.

Are your means how to change the level cap back to 100? If you ask this, I cannot tell you. The author has said he likes 250 maximum level, it is his hack. So he can do anything on his hack if he wants. if you cannot accept this setting, you cannot change it by yourself, because the author doesn't allow other people do any of change on his hack. So I suggest you should regard to the author, thank you.

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
    Years
    -Ok LCCoolJ95...You Got Complaints About The Game Being Too Easy So You Made It Harder And Raised The Level Cap So Seeing As Everyone Keeps Complaining About The Levels You Should At Least Make Two Different Patches With Two Different Difficulties And Two Different Level Caps i.e. One With Level 100 Which Would Be Normal And The Other With 250 Which Is Harder.

Panda Face

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    -Ok LCCoolJ95...You Got Complaints About The Game Being Too Easy So You Made It Harder And Raised The Level Cap So Seeing As Everyone Keeps Complaining About The Levels You Should At Least Make Two Different Patches With Two Different Difficulties And Two Different Level Caps i.e. One With Level 100 Which Would Be Normal And The Other With 250 Which Is Harder.

I think if all of the Elite Four's Pokemon is level 250, it may be harder. If you played my hack, you will feel it is pretty difficult, because it is 18 continuous teams battle, you cannot relax until you win or loss these 18 teams.

Panda Face

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    I think if all of the Elite Four's Pokemon is level 250, it may be harder. If you played my hack, you will feel it is pretty difficult, because it is 18 continuous teams battle, you cannot relax until you win or loss these 18 teams.

Back