• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald EX

About 800 Pokémon or a second region in a ROM hack?

• 800 Pokémon

Votes: 44 54.3%
  • Second Region

Votes: 37 45.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    All my hm&tms have disappeared!!! HELP! I'm stuck in Mauville City and I can¡t teach rock smash.
    Are you playing the newest version which the author posted? In this month, the author has repost the fixed version.

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
    Years
  • when I battle the 7th gym twin gym leaders,the game freezes when they sent out gardevoir

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    An update without a head's up? What's been changed/fixed?

Hopefully level 200 is removed! XD

Great hack anyway. It sucks that I have to start over though since on phone I have no idea how to transfer saves.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2022
    It sucks that I have to start over though since on phone I have no idea how to transfer saves.
    Assuming that older saves are compatible, all you have to do is rename the .sav file to match the newer version's name i.e. gamev1.sav -> gamev2.sav. At least that's what I've been doing. You should also probably save in a PC before doing that.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Assuming that older saves are compatible, all you have to do is rename the .sav file to match the newer version's name i.e. gamev1.sav -> gamev2.sav. At least that's what I've been doing. You should also probably save in a PC before doing that.

Thanks. I know that would work, but I have my saves on Dropbox and there is no way that I can find which save is for which game since their names are random numbers... or that's how I see them anyway.

Thanks anyway.

Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2017
    Thanks. I know that would work, but I have my saves on Dropbox and there is no way that I can find which save is for which game since their names are random numbers... or that's how I see them anyway.

Thanks anyway.

Check the dates of when the file was updated. Most recent one is the new save file.

Panda Face

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Hopefully level 200 is removed! XD

Great hack anyway. It sucks that I have to start over though since on phone I have no idea how to transfer saves.
    Sorry, I think the players should not ask the author about the maximum level move back to 100 again, because the author has said it is his hack, not other people's hack, he likes 250 maximum level. I have seen some of players disagree with the maximum level, it will make the author feeling very annoying, if too many people argue with that, the author will probably cancel and delete the Theta Emerald EX hack. So please regard to the author about the maximum level setting.

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2018
    Game crashes at battle frontier's prize exchange market when browsing with the woman on the left of the building (inside). When i try to see the Assault Vest, everything messes up and crashes the game.

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Sorry, I think the players should not ask the author about the maximum level move back to 100 again, because the author has said it is his hack, not other people's hack, he likes 250 maximum level. I have seen some of players disagree with the maximum level, it will make the author feeling very annoying, if too many people argue with that, the author will probably cancel and delete the Theta Emerald EX hack. So please regard to the author about the maximum level setting.

If he doesn't listen to the people that play his hack, why make it public in the first place?

I see rom hacking as something you do for the fellow Pokemon players; make a game that everyone enjoys, and in a way put little ideas together to make a great game. And the author of this game should be aware that not everyone is a Rom Hacker, and cannot fix the bugs. The people who reported bugs are just helping the author find the flaws of the game, but in a way, they get told to f*** off in a way.

I do appreciate the hard work he has done, but I think it would be even better if he had better manners.

P.S. Saying "Not my fault" in the bug list? Strange.

Panda Face

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    If he doesn't listen to the people that play his hack, why make it public in the first place?

I see rom hacking as something you do for the fellow Pokemon players; make a game that everyone enjoys, and in a way put little ideas together to make a great game. And the author of this game should be aware that not everyone is a Rom Hacker, and cannot fix the bugs. The people who reported bugs are just helping the author find the flaws of the game, but in a way, they get told to f*** off in a way.

I do appreciate the hard work he has done, but I think it would be even better if he had better manners.

P.S. Saying "Not my fault" in the bug list? Strange.

I can answer which you said, if the players have some suggestions, they can give some advices to the author, but the decision is still by the author. Unfortunately, if the author doesn't want to do that, the players also should not argue with that, because the author has already spent too much time to make a hack. If the author thinks the suggestion is annoying, please do not post that suggestion anymore, if the players still argue with that, it will make the author feeling very unhappy. I am one of the Pokemon hacked game's author, I can feel that make a hack is very tired, all of the authors have to give up some time for making a hack, such as lose a chance to make a girl friend because they have to use these time for hacking, give up a holiday trip for hacking, reduce some of the relax time for hacking and etc. So if the players really cannot accept the author's setting, the players can create their personal hack by themselves, but please use the pure version or which get the permission from the author to be your Rom base.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2017
    Is there any documentation on where the Move Tutors are? I swear I remember the Relic Song (Meloetta) tutor being in Mauville or Mossdeep but not finding it now that I have a Meloetta. Thanks!

Zelsos

the evitabel
    Years
  • Hey dude, I loved your original Theta Emerald, but haven't played much of this one,

Now I'm wondering if I could have your G3HS and PGE inis so I could make some edits and add some gen VII for my own personal use? (I wouldn't publish anything without permission}

Love your work and I'm currently watching your Ruby Renev series ;3

Last edited:

Panda Face

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Hey dude, I loved your original Theta Emerald, but haven't played much of this one,

Now I'm wondering if I could have your G3HS and PGE inis so I could make some edits and add some gen VII for my own personal use? (I wouldn't publish anything without permission}

Love your work and I'm currently watching your Ruby Renev series ;3
    Sorry, I don't think so the author will give you these tools, especially you said you haven't played much of this one, the author may think you are not regard to his much time spent work, I suggest you if you want to ask the technology or something to the author, you should play his hack first, when the author found you pretty like his hack and you played his hack completely, he probably share something to you. If you want to add the Gen VII Pokemon, you can use the 650 Rom base to do that, the author has posted the 650 resource patch before, it has included the related tools.

Last edited:

Panda Face

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2022
    Report a bug: Power Bracer, Belt, Lens, Band, Anklet, Weight are not matching with the ability which the description said, such as the description said boost Speed, when I held that, the result is boost Defense EVs. Can you fix that?

Zelsos

the evitabel
    Years
  • Sorry, I don't think so the author will give you these tools, especially you said you haven't played much of this one, the author may think you are not regard to his much time spent work, I suggest you if you want to ask the technology or something to the author, you should play his hack first, when the author found you pretty like his hack and you played his hack completely, he probably share something to you. If you want to add the Gen VII Pokemon, you can use the 650 Rom base to do that, the author has posted the 650 resource patch before, it has included the related tools.

On one hand side, fair point, on the other hand side, asking for two .ini files isn't much.

Back