• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald: The Last Dance

Days
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Los huevos que te da la guardería nunca eclosionan. ¿A alguien más le pasa?

Days
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
Oye, no puedo conseguir Regirock. Como este juego no nos permite usar HM manualmente, especialmente Rock Smash, no puedo usarlo para desbloquear la puerta en Regirock's Cave. ¿Hay otra forma de desbloquear la puerta de la cueva Regirock?
Y lleva mucho tiempo incubar el huevo que obtuve al cruzar a Manaphy con Ditto. ¿Phione existe en este juego? Por último, ¿evolucionamos ciertos Pokémon legendarios subiendo de nivel? ¿O mediante el uso de ciertos elementos?
¿Has solucionado el problema de la eclosión de los huevos?

Days
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
You spawned the Hack that I truly wanted to sit down and play! Thank you, I'm so excited I found this.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen yesterday
Is the ability "presynthesis" (protosynthesis) supposed to work like this? Like, it says that the most high stat will be boosted in harsh sun, but the only thing it does is lowering a random stat when entering the field lol. Anyway astonishing work, you just made my favourite entry in the series better, thank you for your hard work o7

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Hey, speaking of Bad Eggs, why exactly is the folder I just extracted blocked from deletion?

Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I'm only to slateport so far and I am loving it! it really flows nicely with the amount of Pokémon that you have in there. Looking forward to the battle frontier!

Days
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
It's a shame about the Exp-Share, The game fundamentally is good, However the Share makes it insanely Easy, Could it not be moved into the the non key items bag and then allowed to be put into the PC? I've seen other hacks offer an on and off feature but obviously no idea how it'd work

And thanks for the EV update, that definitely helps things if an EV/IV screen isn't possible :D

To show how the difficulty is all off here's my team after beating Wattson who's highest level pokemon is level 24 and I'm just north of Route 111
J2yrcrF.jpg
Hello,

So I have disabled EXP share. Disclaimer: I have no idea what I'm doing, and have never done anything like this before. I opened up Gen3tools in the folders, clicked enable saving, and loaded my patched rom. I went to the item menu, scrolled down past berries to EXP share, and made the attached changes.

Again, I don't really know what does what.

I loaded a save from just after getting EXP share from mom, if that matters.

Just finished the first gym and no issues yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-04 103851.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 103851.png
    48.5 KB · Views: 13
Days
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I'm at the battle frontier! Got phermosa, rayquaza, and kartana ready lmao. This game is amazing. Love the wonder trade feature! Also didn't realize about the upstairs of the pokemon center lol. I love that this is the last dance because it's probably gonna be my last rom hack for a while. Gotta focus on other things in live soon unfortunately. But I plan on getting all of the gold symbols!!!

Days
  • Seen yesterday
So I got pretty drunk last night and ended up catching all these past the Pinsir.
Is this normal for Arceus to be shiny? I genuinely can't remember, I know the shiny rate was dropped by a ton but I find it hard to believe THIS was my first shiny. Anyone know if this is scripted?
IMG_5435.png

Days
  • Seen yesterday
Hi I'm wondering if some abilities have out battle gimmick like super luck increases encounters I think is the norm

Back