• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald: The Last Dance

Alphabetti_Spaghetti

Joe Mãos À Obra
Years
Thank you. Is there any place where Paradox Pokémon can be found? What do i do about those mysterious rings floating in the air around the map? And where can i find Oshawott?

Last edited:
Days
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 30, 2023
Is link working? I tried to download the archive, but its corrupted, idk if its my problem

And also, where i can find cheats for this one?
P.S please fix bug, that causes all the shiny pokemons, that you find with cheat code(that makes all wild pokemons shiny) have same fixed nacture. Code from Renev version

Last edited:

Alphabetti_Spaghetti

Joe Mãos À Obra
Years
Hey, I noticed a bug in the battle against Interviewer Gabby and TY. Sometimes one of there pokémon kind of disappears from existence. The can't do anything, and everytime i try to attack them, my moves fail. Also, I can't aim my moves on them. Another question: How do i evolve Dewott into Unovan Samurott? Everytime i level It up to level 36, it evolves into Hisuian Samurott, no matter the time of day.

Alphabetti_Spaghetti

Joe Mãos À Obra
Years
1. No nature changing NPC. Couldn't find much about it.
2. No DexNav
3. No ability changing, I wanted to do an NPC but couldn't find much about it.
4. Yes they are in.

Hey, I noticed a bug in the battle against Interviewer Gabby and TY. Sometimes one of there pokémon kind of disappears from existence. The can't do anything, and everytime i try to attack them, my moves fail. Also, I can't aim my moves on them. Another question: How do i evolve Dewott into Unovan Samurott? Everytime i level It up to level 36, it evolves into Hisuian Samurott, no matter the time of day.

Forget about Samurott. My Dewott evolved into an Unovan Samurott right now. I think my time system is messed up, like pokémon Moon and Ultra Moon. Like, day is night and night is day.

Days
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 16, 2023
Is there a way for me to go into the code and edit the game to reduce the EXP share? Or even just remove it myself? (I have no experience with hacking ROMs, sorry.)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
LC, thank you for giving me what I wished for: Every Pokemon, move, items, and abilities from Gen 9 (excluding the Tera Orb, but I'm okay with that), you really put it in there and I like how you placed an editing kit. Best wishes for you in 2024...

Days
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
Hello really excited to play this hack finally I can use pokemon from Gen 9, thanks a lot for your work and dedication.
Just a question is there or is there ever going to be a list of the pokemon locations ?
Thank you and keep up the good work

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hey, was this rom hack supposed to be vulnerable to Bad Eggs? I'm asking this cause I lost my save today because of a Bad Egg.

What exactly happened? I assume you didn't use cheats, right? I typically never play hacks that have bad eggs as a potential or unavoidable glitch.

Alphabetti_Spaghetti

Joe Mãos À Obra
Years
What exactly happened? I assume you didn't use cheats, right? I typically never play hacks that have bad eggs as a potential or unavoidable glitch.

Yeah, i didn't use cheats, i never use them in a rom hack. The bad egg Just appeared in my PC out of nowhere. I had to reset my save.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
When I converted the rar file into a zip file, I found the PokemonGameEditor and 3rd Gen Tools programs for this rom hack. Can we use it to edit anything in the game or not?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The gym leader, elite four, and rival teams are weaker than in the original theta emerald, ex, and renev. Can I edit the teams?

Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 28, 2023
How do you get all the HMs? I got Cut but can't figure out where to get rock smash

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
The game also includes its own PGE and G3T programs like Pokemon Emerald Final. Does it mean I can edit it or not?

Days
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 1, 2023
Yoww, just finished theta renev. And now saw this! Question, are we gonna expect updates from bugs reported? QoL won't be much of a difference but it would be nice to have some.

Back