• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2022
    I used the same ROM as you, and I'm playing it without issues.

What emulator are you using ?

So weird!
    I use VisualBoyAdvanced, I've used it so many years now and never got a problem with it...
    But I'm not planning on playing the hack on that, tho. I play hacks on my phone with GameBoid
    and usually when it doesn't work on VisualBoyAdvanced, it doesn't work on GameBoid either

Years

• So weird!
    I use VisualBoyAdvanced, I've used it so many years now and never got a problem with it...
    But I'm not planning on playing the hack on that, tho. I play hacks on my phone with GameBoid
    and usually when it doesn't work on VisualBoyAdvanced, it doesn't work on GameBoid either

Well I use MyBoy in my phone and it works like a charm!

Try it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2024
    Dialogue error in spelling. It just says "ay:" for Prof. Birch "rof.Birch:".

Attachments

• Pokemon - Theta Emerald Version_2015_10_29_17_12_22_704.png
      Pokemon - Theta Emerald Version_2015_10_29_17_12_22_704.png
      4.6 KB · Views: 16
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2015
    Doing a Nuzlocke of this and just beat Brawly.

:t253: Gerko the Grovyle: Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Mega Drain, Quick Attack

:t088: Slurp the Grimer: Sludge, Poison Gas, Disable, Mud-Slap

Aras the Luxio: Tackle, Spark, Charge, Round Eyes

:t300: Martha the Skitty: Double Slap, Tackle, Charm Voice, Attract

:t274: Dariss the Nuzleaf: Bide, Razor Leaf, Rock Tomb, Bullet Seed

:t005: Ozai the Charmeleon: Dragon Rage, Ember, Scratch, Smokescreen

ALIVE BOX:
    :t001: Venus the Bulbasaur

:t349: Flappy the Feebas

:t456: Abby the Fineon

:t370: Goddess the Luvdisc

:t027: Sash the Sandshrew

:t293: Basslord the Whismur
    DEAD BOX:

:t268: Geralyn the Cascoon

Yeah Hi hello, I'm trying to get feebas where did you get him?

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Nice game, ty. There will be hard mode? The trainers are very easy :/

I had used the Hopeless Trainer Editor on the 1.3 version, and was going to upload it until I lost my internet connection. I made all battles Double Battles with the trainers all having at least three different Pokemon. The Gym Leaders all had full rosters and the Elite Four and Champions have Legendaries. The trainers who already were Double Battles have 4 or more Pokemon. It's like the GameCube games. I'll upload it when I get my internet back.

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    After I used 650 patch on the emerald, are you allow me to use gen 3 tool to change some pokedex? Such as change blaziken into mega blaziken, sceptile→mega sceptile,swamper→mega swampert? I want to replace some pokemon into their mega forms. So are you allowed me to do that?

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2016
    Report a bug, when I attend in the pokemon contest, it is stopped working after you choice a move.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
    Years
  • And where is New Mauville?? i can just see a map of Hoenn and there is only the city of Mauville

If you haven't played the 3rd Generation games, New Mauville is south of Mauville. You can access it with Surf after you help Watson with his request in said area.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    I want to go Sourthen island. Where is the Eon Ticket?

and where are Bagon and seviper? :/ u.u I can't find them.

ISNorden

Teddiursa
    Years
  • Thank you for showing me how to solve the patching problem; I can finally play Theta Emerald! :t113: A word of warning, though -- DO NOT use cheat codes for the "normal" Emerald game with this hack. Otherwise, after you've finished helping Wally catch a Ralts, the game will put an irremovable fainted "Bad Egg" into the sixth team slot. This happens even if your trainer owns less than six Pokémon in all; deleting the Bad Egg with a save-file editor ruins the file, forcing players to start a new game.

Years
  • Thank you for showing me how to solve the patching problem; I can finally play Theta Emerald! :t113: A word of warning, though -- DO NOT use cheat codes for the "normal" Emerald game with this hack. Otherwise, after you've finished helping Wally catch a Ralts, the game will put an irremovable fainted "Bad Egg" into the sixth team slot. This happens even if your trainer owns less than six Pokémon in all; deleting the Bad Egg with a save-file editor ruins the file, forcing players to start a new game.

For the "Bad Egg" problem just put it on the PC and "Release" that pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back