• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I am using the patch 650 LCCoolJ95 .
    Does anyone have any idea how to do to expand the box storage system in pokemon Emerald ?

Years
  • Okay so far my team is Mudkip/Petilil/Eevee.

Then my mind was blown and I got a Level 9 Sylveon from battling a random bug catcher. Awesome luck on my part.

Edit: Anyone know where I can get a Sun Stone or Soothe Bell? On a side note, since the last version of this post I now have a Munchlax and Houndour on my team.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Hey !

I love the game but... it says on the file we get when we download that Eevee is catchable on route 103... i've been there for 2 hours (real time) grinding pokémons and not a single Eevee. Have I missed something ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    Hey !

I love the game but... it says on the file we get when we download that Eevee is catchable on route 103... i've been there for 2 hours (real time) grinding pokémons and not a single Eevee. Have I missed something ?

It's there, it was one of the first PKMN I ran into on my latest playthrough. It's just really rare is all (1% Chance encounter rate)

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017
    I just wanted to say that this is by FAR my favorite Catch em all Emerald hack. I even ordered a Revo K101 Plus just to play this (and a few others) :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    Is Sheer Force ability in this game like I can a totodile with that ability or just torrent as most of the pokemons can be found with there dream world ability?

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hi!

First of all, I would like to say this is an amazing ROM. I don't know how 650 pokemon and new moves and other things can be inside 32 mb but I'm really impressed. One of the best roms I've ever seen, for sure.

Second, I need help with something. After patching a clean Emerald ROM with NUPS and pressing ignore I still getting the "rof Birch" and the Petalburg Woods' girl bugs. Is the 1.4 version an old one? What am I doing wrong? Thanks and, again, congratulations for Theta Emerald. Dreams do really come true ^_^

Years
    • SC
    • Seen Sep 4, 2017
    Hi! This hack looks awesome! I'm having a few issues patching and playing, though. I downloaded the patch and a clean Emerald ROM, use the patching program you provided in the download. It said "The files do not match. Patch anyway?" I clicked "OK" and tried to run the ROM. I tried to run it in Visual Boy, but the screen just comes up white. So I downloaded a different Emerald ROM, patched that one, and ran into the same issues. Any suggestions/fixes?

Szion

Lucario Enthusiast
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2021
    Is there a list of stuff that doesnt work? =/
    I just spent 2 hours getting a smoochum to lv 30 for jynx that gets ice punch at 18, wasting a heart scale, getting a smeargle to sketch ice punch to breed it down to my sneasel.

The sneasel didnt get ice punch.

May it be known that egg moves dont work

Edit: found the list

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2016
    I was wondering can you put a guide out on how to catch legendarys? I caught most of them but need help catching mespirit, dialga,palkia,giritina, shaymin,darkrai, heatran, and jiraichi

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2023
    Where do you guys download pokemon emerald? I've tried like 10 different sites but it always says that can't patch when I try to patch this game with NUPS.

Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2018
    So I was wondering if there is still any save editors which could edit the save file without corrupting it? I've already tried A-save, pokecrafter, pokemon encyclopedia and metropolis editor and none of them seem to be able to save the changes made without corrupting the save file. So if anyone knows of a save editor which can keep the changes that would be great!

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • So I was wondering if there is still any save editors which could edit the save file without corrupting it? I've already tried A-save, pokecrafter, pokemon encyclopedia and metropolis editor and none of them seem to be able to save the changes made without corrupting the save file. So if anyone knows of a save editor which can keep the changes that would be great!

Sadly, no editor can edit the saves.

poisax

Just a passerby housewife.
    Years
  • First of all, GREAT romhack! I've taken the challenge to catch all 650 Pokemon in this hack. However, during that quest, I've run into a problem, the documentation says Haunter evolves into a Gengar by using a dusk stone on it, but that doesn't seem to work... So any help with that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, the Battle Frontier 'warps' are all messed up. I think you can still get everywhere, but it's a bit disorienting. The decapitalisation is also a bit weird this far into the game, but that's incredibly minor.

And lastly, I think the TVs are messed up because they mention random Pokémon names, which isn't happy with the expanded Pokédex.

Still an AMAZING romhack though, but I'd like a Gengar ;3

EDIT: I found out you have to use a link cable instead. I can continue with my incredibly tedious mission to catch 'em all :3

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back