• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2016
    Is there anyway to merge this with maybe Pokemon Emerald Hard Edition, or make a harder version? I want everything this hack has in it along with a higher difficulty.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2016
    Please help me!!!! How can I get charmander in the game? it says event pokemon. but what event and how to activate the event?

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I'm fairly new to this, do I have to update the Original Pokemon Emerald rom with all the versions of the hack or is the last one enough?

EDIT: Nevermind, there's only one .IPS file in the download.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hey bud i found a Fennekin at first route, so i wonder if it's possible to catch a froakie. If yes, what route?

someguy.fromnevada

I don't know anymore...
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    Hey bud i found a Fennekin at first route, so i wonder if it's possible to catch a froakie. If yes, what route?

All of the starters are available on the first route, however they don't show up frequently and are mostly replaced with Starly.

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2019
    This hack looks awesome. The kinds i want. Awesome games with next gen mechanics. Do you ever plan on adding more X/Y pokemon in the future? Also any plans for brand new content thats not in the original? like =trainers from other regions to battle or extra post-elite 4 content, ect

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    When I try to use the link cable on Karrablast, it doesn't work...

How can I evolve him to Escavalier?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • This hack looks awesome. The kinds i want. Awesome games with next gen mechanics. Do you ever plan on adding more X/Y pokemon in the future? Also any plans for brand new content thats not in the original? like =trainers from other regions to battle or extra post-elite 4 content, ect

You could literally read 1 post before yours to see that yeah, a 6th Gen. Expansion is on the work by LCCoolJ95 himself, named Theta Emerald EX.

EDIT: Geez, I swear to god, this lady makes the Torchic's Solo Runs frustrating as hell with her Litwick x.x

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    How can I get an Escavalier? Link cable on Karrablast doesn't work

Also, Is there Noibats that I can catch? Looked in the areas where the pokedex tells me they are, but couldn't find a single noibat

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2018
    Link cable worked for me to get Escavalier (I also had Shellmet on the party, idk if it's required or not, but you should try).

So, I need help with something, maybe a good soul on this forum can help me :X

I got an Inner Focus (Hidden Ability) Darumaka, but it evolved into an Inner Focus Darmanitan, instead of Zen Mode Darmanitan, since evolving pokemon retain their hidden ability "status", and Darmanitan can't even have Inner Focus, only Sheer Force and Zen Mode. Any idea how to solve this? I know there's a Beta Patch for X, but does it solve this problem? Any idea would help, even a save editor (provided any works).

Also, haven't found any Skorupi even after 80+ battles in route 116, is this the right location?

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Where did you get the route 116 location from? Cause there is a document on the internet that has false locations, the pokedex in-game works fine tho, area wise.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Hey guy I need your help about 721 Alpha
    1. I can't find Riolu, Froakie and Oshawatt.
    2.Where I can found mega stone.

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    Having shelmet in my party still didn't work on esavalier, is there a patch or something that fixes this?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back