• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Theta Emerald

I want to create a Super Training Area where you can battle "Pokémon" for EVs. Should I

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2022
    Any idea if and how I can apply this Emerald Battle Upgrade by DizzyEgg on a Theta Emerald rom

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2017
    Can anyone tell me where to get the link cable? Better yet, is there a guide of what pokemon can evolve how/where? I watched the vid but it doesn't say where to get the link cable and such.

it can be bought in mauville from the glasses guy near the game corner

Baadar

I'm nothing...
    Years
    Loving the game so far but... Is there a way to avoid the classic Hm slave???? Hm are the same as regular emerald... Any chance of changing that?? Or if I make a patch and change them, will it overwrite the theta patch, or I can do it with no problem?? Hope someone can answer :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I hate having 2 Hm slaves right now, and a 3rd pokemon that also needs a spot for an Hm, it sucks :(

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    Does anyone know why I can't turn to left to catch Reshiram in the Sky Pillar? I caught Arceus and Zekrom but I can't cross that block ):

Edit: I'm so sorry if anyone asked the same question but I didn't find it /:

hoboNEET

Waiting For The Apocalypse
    Years
    Its a shame this and the 721 update are dead, oh well, thanks anyways for the work you have done LCCoolJ95.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2016
    Oh yeah, thanks for this game LCCoolJ95! You gave me more than 100 hours of fun. I would pay for this if I have money... Sadly I'm poor ):

Thanks a lot!

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    Its a shame this and the 721 update are dead, oh well, thanks anyways for the work you have done LCCoolJ95.

Would you mind posting a source or something?
    I didn't saw any post of him saying anything and in his Youtube Channel there's nothing after the Theta Emerald EX's video with download.
    Someone else told me in a certain community where I posted the hack to make it reach moar people and such the same thing, but it would be nice to read it myself.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
    ^ Since Bruce's posts were most likely deleted because of advertising, I'll just quote it here without directly mention the website it is:
    Nex said:
    he simply gave up 721 because some people here are really annoying, thats what I think atleast ~

To which LCCoolJ95 said on a certain website:
    LCCoolJ95 said:
    Thank you! Oh, and not only them, but the people here as well. Good job everyone, you crushed everyone's dreams!
    Pokémon Theta Emerald

So yeah, take that as whatever you want, everyone.
    650 was a nice experience, EX would been if the Mega Evolutions were actually working but still nice to have the 6th Gen. anyways.

LCCoolJ95, if you ever read this (and I'm pretty sure that at some point, you will): Thanks for your hard work, good luck.

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Hi. I'd been looking for a Gen III hack with all the Pokemon until Gen VI until I found this gem. Absolutely fantastic job putting all in one game, because there are just too many team combinations I want to create with all these 721 Pokemon. There is one problem, though:
    After downloading the file, I started playing the game on my Android phone using My Boy!, it all worked really fine except a few bugs (such as Pokedex text for some Pokemon didnot fit properly) which didn't bother me much, but when I started battling Wattson and he chose Rotom, the game froze. I've tried it several times with different Pokemon team combinations but it keeps freezing. Is there any solution for this?

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2016
    Hey guys!

Is somewhere a tool (like Ciro's Pokemon Maker) for creating all those 650 pokemons with cheat (custom made natures, IV's, EV's etc.)? Ciro's Pokemon Maker has only 386 implemented. I was wondering if its possible to get somehow pokemon creator which includes 650. Maybe some creator made specially for hacks like this one.

pokefreak890

The One that will make everything great
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2023
    IM PLAYING THETA EMERALD EX AND I LOVE IT BUT DOES ANYONE HAVE A PGE INI FOR THIS

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    How can I transfer my old saves to a new version?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back