• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Thunder Emblem

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Just to tell you a small spelling mistake in the screenshots if you don't mind:

In where Giovanni saids: With the R.Gyarados are we [S-HIGHLIGHT]avaible[/S-HIGHLIGHT]...

No that's wrong. The word I highlighted is a spelling mistake.

It should be: Available.

And also, you'll have to make Giovanni say: With the R.Gyarados are we

Available to catch the Elemental of Thunder: Raikou?

Then make the player say: No, you can't catch Raikou with just a

R.Gyarados!

Handle the rest yourself.

Sorry if I sounded rude.

Thnx for fix it ^^ but i'll change the tekst of Giovanni because, he's taking about that The Red gyrados is the only pokemon who can defeat Raikou >.< so i'll change it :P (and thsi time without tekst errors ^^)

@zel: Thnx ^^ and about the pallet i've change it to one of Kyledove's styles ^^ so the Color will not be longer ''Eye killing'' :P (Look at updates)
and about the story, yes I know i was never good with storylines, This story will say that you're just a Poketrainer who makes a new travel with new Poke's, landscapes and Trainers ^^
oh and about the past it's because you need that badge to pass that girl and if you fond all the statue's (3 of them) then you're avaible to go to the past where you can catch CELEBI! :) and i don't want to be rude but i think Pachel, because a time ago (2/3 months i think) i've added the G/S/C style and after that (3 weeks or something) he's added.

@Pokémonlegend222: Thnx ^^

@~link smash~: :P you're right i'll change it ;)

~Ontopic:
~w00t X3 new upgrades
Hello people so as you people know alot of people complain about that teh previous pallet was ''Eye Killing'' or something. So i've take my time to make you people happy :p i've change the pallet to one of Kyledove's styles (Credits to Kyledove for the ground pallet collor ofcurse)^^ So i present now the new pallet!!
Enjoy the new pallet ^^ (I hope you like this one more ^^)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rh0n86.png
2im6otg.png

before >>>> Now

some old rondom screens with the new pallet ^^
23ru9l0.png
6fnlmv.png

your new chamber^^
2whfspl.png

that was all people i Hope you like'd ^^
Cya
~Mitchel1

Last edited:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
OOOOOOOOOOOO! I like the bed. Its some kinda freaky graphic i like a lot. oh and hmm graphic make no difference but that is more eye appealing thats for sure.And it goes better with the houses. Bol and good luck.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
hey

u got on more error in the Magikarp event ...U typed FOND....i should be FOUND xD

and the new palletes are better then the old ones...good work ^^

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
Years
Very Nice and Clean Hack.I Really love your Tiles all of them.

Also Zel as you said. go to the past right?. it's just like this. it's just my guest but maybe it's correct
it's like this when he see the statue he go back to the past of the city right?. it's just like when the character dind't go to the statue he will go to the real gym of it right? but the same badge right?
hmm that's just my guest.. also maybe the next gym is have the same badge too!
Just guessing dont be angry ehehe..

~!Sw33tie!~.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
The pallete finally looks abit better now. I hated seeing the light pallete. Oh and I love the indoor tiles (not many change the interior tiles :p) . I wonder what that big building is.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
the new grass pallete's cool to my eyes now. :)
but I am still drooling over that golden star building... :P

anyways, continue the great work~

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
OOOOOOOOOOOO! I like the bed. Its some kinda freaky graphic i like a lot. oh and hmm graphic make no difference but that is more eye appealing thats for sure.And it goes better with the houses. Bol and good luck.

Thnx ^^

@ptshady: Thnx for giveing me the tekst error but it doesn't matter anymore because í'll change the script ^^ and thnx ^^

@~!Sw33tie!~: Thnx ^^ and about the past yes :P it's yust for the end question for celebi and if you don't have the badge from past the girl don't let you pass and no í'm not angry :P

@cε׀׀: Thnx ^^ and the big building is the Golden League Contest ^^ where will be hard battle's ^^

@Time: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
~Just a update...
Hello people i got a few new upgrades for you ^^ from the Black Rock Cave ^^
Enjoy:
-------------------------------------------
wfpl.png
286wza1.png

bjcrcm.png

and i got a request can someone who is good with tile spriting give this tile (made by me) a good shading, or upgrade it? Thnx in advance ^^
Use the same collors!
2d9sljs.png

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Ok.... nothing to command...
anyway...

~Ontopic:
~New update
Hello people i got a new update for you people. I've tryed to change the town map (Only the town map (not inserted yet) Enjoy the new world map of Thunder Emblem ^^
Enjoy
(Btw. still under--Construction. still must change the shading of the routes)
2cx7xx2.jpg

That was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Aha it seems that the region we are travelling in thunder emblem is all islands. Couldnt tell cause beta was to short for you to acually realize that. But then again 13-14 towns arent alot. Oh well. But hey its original. And im guessing the fork thing holds a secret right? And wow alot of areas to explore.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
Aha it seems that the region we are travelling in thunder emblem is all islands. Couldnt tell cause beta was to short for you to acually realize that. But then again 13-14 towns arent alot. Oh well. But hey its original. And im guessing the fork thing holds a secret right? And wow alot of areas to explore.

Yes you'll travel islands ^^ i know but the game is really hard to beat and the routes and caves are really hard too ^^ and thnx ^^ and the two islands with no thinks (left, upstairs) are holding secret event i can tell the left one ^^ that is Full moon island the other one is secret but is (easy-hard) to come ^^ and yes alot of areas ^^

@infernal_rat, Platinum994: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
~New awesome new updates X3
Heelo people i got some new updates for you ^^ with the new style...(Before, 1 year ago the hero and heroine got the bicycle but now in the year 2008-2009 in Pokémon Thunder Emblem we have the Poké ride) The Key item ''Poké ride'' can help the hero to call up a starly to fly on ^^ (Credits to Zuaro for making the Overworlds ^^)
and the heroine can call up with the Poké ride.... (Ideas: Beatifly,skitty... more ideas welcome) and a new stair tile (front) (Credits to Pey voor de stair Tile)
Well enjoy the new screens ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero fly on starly ^^ (with Poké ride) i don't tell yet where you can get it ^^)
202gl2.png
6zqbmo.png

(I'm Sorry no animiation yet, if the next script is done you'll see it fly ^^ (the moves already done) I can, if you people want making a video of it.

Frozen pond Giovanni script has been upgrade you'll also battle... (you know already.. Jesse en James)and you must battle Giovanni so prepare... but the reward is a Shiny Magikarp ^^
1ihkie.png

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Yes you'll travel islands ^^ i know but the game is really hard to beat and the routes and caves are really hard too ^^ and thnx ^^ and the two islands with no thinks (left, upstairs) are holding secret event i can tell the left one ^^ that is Full moon island the other one is secret but is (easy-hard) to come ^^ and yes alot of areas ^^

@infernal_rat, Platinum994: Thnx ^^

~Ontopic:
~New awesome new updates X3
Heelo people i got some new updates for you ^^ with the new style...(Before, 1 year ago the hero and heroine got the bicycle but now in the year 2008-2009 in Pokémon Thunder Emblem we have the Poké ride) The Key item ''Poké ride'' can help the hero to call up a starly to fly on ^^ (Credits to Zuaro for making the Overworlds ^^)
and the heroine can call up with the Poké ride.... (Ideas: Beatifly,skitty... more ideas welcome) and a new stair tile (front) (Credits to Pey voor de stair Tile)
Well enjoy the new screens ^^
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hero fly on starly ^^ (with Poké ride) i don't tell yet where you can get it ^^)
202gl2.png
6zqbmo.png

(I'm Sorry no animiation yet, if the next script is done you'll see it fly ^^ (the moves already done) I can, if you people want making a video of it.

Frozen pond Giovanni script has been upgrade you'll also battle... (you know already.. Jesse en James)and you must battle Giovanni so prepare... but the reward is a Shiny Magikarp ^^
1ihkie.png

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

DAMN COOL!
Team rocket so awesome!
waiting carefully for the beta 2!
Mitchel u doin' a great job! Keep that up!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
cool new updates, Mitchy~! :D
though I think, er, Starly's a bit small to fly on, but oh well.
still very cool!

keep things up!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Excellent updates mitchel1. :)
I look forward to riding that Starly. :P
Good Luck~

Years
Haha mitchel I remember you from awf ( animewolken forum).
Your skills are really improved since then, really good hack your making there.
I think it will be fun to play when it's done.
Instead of a bike you have a flying starly he ?
Well starly seems abit to small to fly on but still it's really fun to have one.
I'm looking forward to new updates from you. =)

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
DAMN COOL!
Team rocket so awesome!
waiting carefully for the beta 2!
Mitchel u doin' a great job! Keep that up!

Thnx ^^

@Time: Thnx and yes i know about starly :P that por bird xD so i've change it into an absol :) (still thnx Time for sending me site name where i could find that OW's :))

@Wind~: Thnx ^^

@ptshady: thnx ^^

@Crossel: Thnx ^^

@Prince112,riyza: Thnx^^

~Ontopic:
~Zeh new Poké ride update x3
Hello people the Poké ride has been update ^^ you'll ride now on a absol ^^ (for hero ofcorse) (Credits to Zuaro for making the hero on the absol OW) ^^ the girl will be avaible (i hope i spell it good :P) to ride on a nidorina ^^ (Screens/video of it COMMING SOON) I'll also looking for help to insert the backsprite of dawn. if someone can do this or want to do this please say it ^^
Anyway.. Enjoy the new screens with the absol ^^
Also enjoy the video :) with the Poké ride
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Screens of Poké ride (Hero on absol ^^)
1zyk5zr.png
2hoci80.png

2r5gw44.png

Video of poké ride in action ^^
leave a command if you've watch the video. ^^ thnx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAcHatBuh_E

that was all people
Cya
~Mitchel1

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
now an Absol is really cool, cooler than a small little Starly ride. :P

anyways, good luck with this hack project~ ;)

Back